Circumcised

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by isaac.andy, Oct 6, 2006.

1. isaac.andy

isaac.andy New Member

What is the fun of circumcised?I went for circumcised 3 weeks ago and it still painful,please post any advise.

2. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Um...I had it done as an infant, so I can't really offer any advice on recooperating, but 3 weeks is a long time, it usually takes about 2 weeks to heal in babies I think. Talk to your doctor, perhaps? As for fun, girls in my experience seem to prefer the look, smell, and taste of a circumsized dick to an uncircumsized one outright.

3. dadboned39

dadboned39 New Member

Albums:
    3 weeks not a long time for it to heal, you probley just had stitches out last week and still could be having problems with the frenulm area yet not healed.my frenulm didnt heal completly till 5 weeks. had a nub that still was sore yet.

I had mine done 10 yrs ago and by the 3rd week managaed to masturbate with lube on head till shaft healed, die mangage to have sex with a lot of lube at 4 weeks and was great.

4. isaac.andy

isaac.andy New Member

ya.ya its still sore but i still manage to masturbate by rubbing the head , with the stitches line still very obvious.

5. traithoinay

traithoinay New Member

i'm thinking of having my circumcised but idk if i have the money and if i would stand the pain, can someone come it to a tacto cause i have a few tactoos

6. isaac.andy

isaac.andy New Member

For your personal hygeine,go for it man! you won't feel any pain during the proses but a bit painful during injection and half an hour after .u can take 2 painkiller tablet 3 times a day.u feel pain when morning glory.ok

7. isaac.andy

isaac.andy New Member

oh ya ,how much u have to pay for circumcision? I pay RM150.00 about 40 usd,btw where r u from?

8. jeffs

jeffs Member

Sorry, I realize this is probably inapporpriate or whatever but this post is bull. This has nothing to do with "personal hygeine". You don't need to have part of your dick cut off to "keep it clean". Get a frigging wash cloth.

If this guy actually wants to have this done (which I pesonally feel is a huge not to mention irreversable mistake but hey) and he did the research and understands the consequences, that's fine, it's his decision. But don't tell him it's good for "hygiene". This isn't 1873. People know better now.

9. isaac.andy

isaac.andy New Member

SORRY,jeffs if this seem to be offend to u,but for me i think its more hygeine after circumcised ,no foul smell.

10. canon

canon Active Member

I agree with Jeffs. Circumcision is not necessary in 99% of the cases. Don't think for a minute that cut guys don't have to wash just like uncut guys. They get smelly too. The hygiene thing is an excuse for soap and washcloth.

11. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

I dunno, in my experience girls generally prefer circumcised penises to uncircumcised ones for the look, smell, and taste. They too share the opinion (from many experiences of their own) that an uncircumcised penis is more prone to foul odor and/or taste and is "a bitch to clean". And what "consequences" are we talking about here? If done correctly there are no problems. Hell, 70% of men in this country are circumcised, and all of our penises seem to work just fine.

12. middie926

middie926 New Member

i dont know what you guys are talking about but u have to a dirty fuck for your cock to smell causes i am uncut and it far from smells so get your info straight or go smell some un cut dick

13. Riccardo

Riccardo New Member

Albums:
    I had to be circumcised when i was 16, not a nice thing to go through. it took about six weeks to heal and was very painful, now it's fine. After having it done it takes a bit of getting used to the sensations you feel are a bit disturbing wear loose underwear and colthing.
    But if i had the choice i would not of had a circumcision why would you want to get rid of part of your penis?
    as for the hygiene issue just wash it's not difficult.

14. SteveHd

Gold Member

Riccardo, did you get completely used to those sensations? I never could.

15. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yet on 10 July you wrote:

Make up your mind, and don't tell people to get part of their penises cut off when you obviously don't know what you're talking about - or else you're lying in your teeth.

16. CURVEDANDTHICKK

Here we go again, circumcised vs uncircumcised. For the love of God please let this subject die.

17. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Here we go again, people who want to bury the subject.

18. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

If you are too lazy to wash your foreskin or underprivileged in not having a shower or bath tub then of course it's best for you to have the foreskin surgically removed.

19. aborcrmbe2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I never really thought about it because I really didn't have a choice when I was a tiny kid.

I wonder how old I was?

Does anyone know the age that might have happened to me?

Was I given some baby roofies?

I can't imagine that I signed a consent form

Finally, for those who have had this done to them at an age where they had a choice, a few choice questions:

• Are you out of your mind?
    • Does doing whatever feel better or worse or any diffrerent at all?
    • If you had to do it over again, would you?
    • Are you glad you did?

20. Riccardo

Riccardo New Member

Albums:
    Well Yeah I guess so, although occaisionaly depending on what i'm wearing i do get very sensitive at times but by no means in an arousing state, if you know what i mean.

Draft saved Draft deleted