Circumcision (again)

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
All4show, SpoiledPrincess will have to answer that because she's the one discussing HIV and USA. She isn't saying "proof". I think she's saying there are social factors or confounding factors.

Back to my question: Who specifically is lying?

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All4show, SpoiledPrincess will have to answer that because she's the one discussing HIV and USA. She isn't saying "proof". I think she's saying there are social factors or confounding factors.

Back to my question: Who specifically is lying?

Steve I didn’t say anyone was lying. I said Spoiled was disingenuous and I guess based on the way you are moderating this thread you are complicit.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wild Honey: I agree with you but: Asthetic reasons? not sure about that. The glans dries out on an exposed glans and looks lack-lustre. That's why I got a "shineybellend".

The case for HIV? It is a false sense of security to think that circumcision protects against HIV and STD's.

Religious beliefs? I won't even go there!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Steve I didn’t say anyone was lying. ...
I'll accept that. However in post 39 you implied someone is lying but it was vague. I glad you clarified that.
I said Spoiled was disingenuous and I guess based on the way you are moderating this thread you are complicit
We will have to agree to disagree.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shineybellend - ie: Asthetics - I was thinking more along the lines of Dad's getting their sons circumcised and using the arguement that they want them to look the same as themselves, like matching mum daughter dresses, weird and insane!

The minority for circumsion will always come up with some wacked out theory for it. It is the ony time humans routinely mess with biology. The foreskin has a purpose, it is part of the male body.

Not only that but as a mother, you better run or buy some body armour if you ever came near my precious newboorn child with a knife.

Most mothers for circumsion quickly change their mind once educated with the facts and are made to watch a video. I would reccomend all new mothers considering it to educate themselves on why they are doing it.

Routine Infant Circumcision - Yahoo! Video=
x
Honey

x

Honey

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The circumcision debate was fired off publicly in Oz last night when 60 Minutes ran a "pro" story, widely quoting an expert who claimed that it should be treated like vaccinations, as it prevents HPV and AIDS, and protects female partners againt Chlamydia and cervical cancer.

This is his website: Benefits of Circumcision - Information guide for Parents, Adults & Teens

You can read the transcript / see the story / comment on the story here:
Sixty Minutes - Home

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

LIAM BARTLETT: Professor Brian Morris is leading the fight to see every Australian boy circumcised at birth. He has studied new international evidence showing a whole range of diseases are dramatically reduced in circumcised men. It's claimed the risk of HIV and AIDS can be cut by 60 percent. Circumcision can even protect women from the virus that causes cervical cancer.
PROFESSOR BRIAN MORRIS: We immunise children routinely to reduce all sorts of diseases. Circumcision is a surgical vaccine but it doesn't prevent just one condition, it prevents a raft of conditions through the life of the male.

The previous quote from the Austrailian 60 Minutes is interesting. Perhaps I as an American woman should keep quiet . . . but I think the previous statements are bullshit. Since when is circumcision a surgical vaccine? Are there other surgical vaccines of which I am unaware? What other body parts are these alleged experts going to tell us to lop off to prevent disease? :confused: :mad: :confused:

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wild honey; Yeh I seen these American guys on tv talking about they want their son to look like them. They give America a bad image. I'm sorry you guys but we actually laugh at the America we see in the media and visitors to our country (not in a good way). Are they too ignorant to realise they are fuelling a huge profit in the medical world.

It's no coincidence that most MD's in England say circ. is only needed for small number of medical problems and yet American MD's will tell you it's a good thing. Hmmm! Pays for their nice car and house me thinks.

You are a smart woman! Where you from wild honey?

D

deleted15807

Ohh those 'experts' say global warming is real. I want proof. Where is it? No where. I have no intention on downsizing anything.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There you go,Ibelieve that the fact that the article refers to virgins shows that I was not being 'disingenious', I simply think that for the most part it's a waste of time actually pasting where I got information because the pro circ guys won't believe it, they choose to believe everything 'their side' puts out is true, and everything the 'other side' puts out is part of some conspiracy.

Circumcision Does Not Prevent Spread of HIV, Experts Warn

The research, published in the journal Annals of [COLOR=#669900! important][FONT=verdana,arial][COLOR=#669900! important][FONT=verdana,arial]Epidemiology[/FONT][/FONT][/color][/color], found that circumcised virgins and adolescents in Kenya, Lesotho, and Tanzania, where the practice is common, were consistently and substantially more likely to be infected with HIV than their uncircumcised counterparts.

Other industrialized countries also have intravenous drug users, 'drug mothers' and gay men, so trying to pin the USA's high rate of HIV on those won't wash.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
You have a very large sample of predominantly circumcised men in the US and a very large sample of predominantly uncircumcised men in Europe.

Are there noticeable differences in the rates of the diseases that the pro mutilation camp say that are so massively reduced by RIC?

Sorry - I see the video link that Honey posted and I just think the pro brigade are sick fuckers with some weird fetish shit going on.

Add puerile smiley response here.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately the famous survey was set in Africa precisely because they could use social factors to influence the outcome, the same survey set in America where circumcision rates are high, as are HIV infection rates, would have proved the opposite, that HIV occurs more in circumcised men.

SP,

What are you talking about?

I was speaking directly about the study or statisitcs you sited that with about 5 minutes of analysis it is obvious why it is bogus. Naturally you ignored the posts.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There you go,Ibelieve that the fact that the article refers to virgins shows that I was not being 'disingenious', I simply think that for the most part it's a waste of time actually pasting where I got information because the pro circ guys won't believe it, they choose to believe everything 'their side' puts out is true, and everything the 'other side' puts out is part of some conspiracy.

Circumcision Does Not Prevent Spread of HIV, Experts Warn

The research, published in the journal Annals of [COLOR=#669900! important][FONT=verdana,arial][COLOR=#669900! important][FONT=verdana,arial]Epidemiology[/FONT][/FONT][/color][/color], found that circumcised virgins and adolescents in Kenya, Lesotho, and Tanzania, where the practice is common, were consistently and substantially more likely to be infected with HIV than their uncircumcised counterparts.

Other industrialized countries also have intravenous drug users, 'drug mothers' and gay men, so trying to pin the USA's high rate of HIV on those won't wash.

I re-read your post. So now the argument is about Europe, before it was Africa?

I think you left this out of your quote from the article. WTF? This is called diengenuise....

The scientists found that the cut in itself was causing many cases among adolescents as it was performed in unhygienic situations with un-sterilized and often, shared instruments.

In contrast, the new study shows that this conclusion is not only wrong, but also a dangerous message, due to the poor hygienic standards normally applied at ceremonies.

Spoiled Pricess, Do you have any other great reports or statistics? I think a link is definately needed.

derek_87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi, well I got a circumcision on march/2007 Im 20 years old now, and I'll tell you how it is being circumcised at my age...
At first, I was in the hospital, and the doctor came and took an injection and used it straigth into my penis, it was the strongest pain ever, that was the worst memory that i have of it, the cirgury lasted about 45 minutes and i was completely awake, however i could feel how they were cutting my sking, after that I stayed like 1 hour and a half in the recovery room, and I left home, at night I was supposed to avoid erections, however, I think that the cotton that I had caused more erections and it was painful, I was like a month in the process of gettin better, and my erections were each time stronger, at the end of the recovery a scar was left in my dick, however i started using a cream to erase it, and it worked like a 70%, but my dick used to be more flaccid before it (the circumcision) it used to be like 8 cm, and now flaccid its like 12 cm, and it looks much better for me, and more masculine, and erected it was 15 cm and now its 1.5 cm more (for a penis, it's a lot) its like 16.5 cm, the girth did not changed ,but i feel better and happier now with my new tool.
I have researched and learnt a lot from this experience and if you wanna contact me for anything or do you have any question that you may not ask to other people around you, you may e-mail me to : your_male_partner@hotmail.com, and I'll be more than glad to help you guys.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you purposely being obtuse all4? You pointed out that in the USA it wasn't predominantly sex that was the cause of HIV, I pointed out that in Africa all the cases of HIV weren't sexually transmitted.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you purposely being obtuse all4? You pointed out that in the USA it wasn't predominantly sex that was the cause of HIV, I pointed out that in Africa all the cases of HIV weren't sexually transmitted.

I pointed out that you picked a line out of a report to support your claim when the report said something totally different.

You claimed that circumcision didn't work in these countries and circumcised people had a greater risk of HIV. This supports your argument that circumcision does not help fight HIV. Now this essentially is true statement so it is not a lye. But the reason it is a "true" statement is not because circumcision doesn't work or help limit the spread of HIV it is because they are being circumcised by idiots in non-sterol conditions. So you receive the disingenuous term.

I prefer to support an argument with truth.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The previous quote from the Austrailian 60 Minutes is interesting. Perhaps I as an American woman should keep quiet . . . but I think the previous statements are bullshit. Since when is circumcision a surgical vaccine? Are there other surgical vaccines of which I am unaware? What other body parts are these alleged experts going to tell us to lop off to prevent disease? :confused: :mad: :confused:
Thanks for saying that njqt. I went hiking with my nephew and his brother-in-law Daniel Tuesday. Daniel has a nice foreskin and is something of an exhibitionist. I know it's just the normal thing but whenever I see a real dick it's like the most amazing thing how perfect it is. I've only personally seen three normal dicks in my life. Growing up in the U.S. is sad in some ways.

Don't keep quiet please. The only reason this sad human behavior has gone down in recent years is because people can't keep it behind closed doors any more.

FBAnder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi, well I got a circumcision on march/2007 Im 20 years old now, and I'll tell you how it is being circumcised at my age...
At first, I was in the hospital, and the doctor came and took an injection and used it straigth into my penis, it was the strongest pain ever, that was the worst memory that i have of it, the cirgury lasted about 45 minutes and i was completely awake, however i could feel how they were cutting my sking, after that I stayed like 1 hour and a half in the recovery room, and I left home, at night I was supposed to avoid erections, however, I think that the cotton that I had caused more erections and it was painful, I was like a month in the process of gettin better, and my erections were each time stronger, at the end of the recovery a scar was left in my dick, however i started using a cream to erase it, and it worked like a 70%, but my dick used to be more flaccid before it (the circumcision) it used to be like 8 cm, and now flaccid its like 12 cm, and it looks much better for me, and more masculine, and erected it was 15 cm and now its 1.5 cm more (for a penis, it's a lot) its like 16.5 cm, the girth did not changed ,but i feel better and happier now with my new tool.
I have researched and learnt a lot from this experience and if you wanna contact me for anything or do you have any question that you may not ask to other people around you, you may e-mail me to : your_male_partner@hotmail.com, and I'll be more than glad to help you guys.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I was like a month in the process of gettin better, and my erections were each time stronger, at the end of the recovery a scar was left in my dick, however i started using a cream to erase it, and it worked like a 70%, but my dick used to be more flaccid before it (the circumcision) it used to be like 8 cm, and now flaccid its like 12 cm, and it looks much better for me, and more masculine, and erected it was 15 cm and now its 1.5 cm more (for a penis, it's a lot) its like 16.5 cm, the girth did not changed ,but i feel better and happier now with my new tool.
Another guy who got a bigger dick by cutting some off.

And a month in recovery. It was probably completely unnecessary for you to be circumcised derek. You leave out the important part of the story - why? Stories like yours keep these threads going and keep hope alive for RIC'ed guys searching for meaning for their own circs which they could not have chosen nor prevented.

Derek you had both options. Undoubtedly this contributes to your pleasure at the outcome.