Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Like several other guys here, my circumcision was a personal choice, and not medically needed. But ...

How did it go?
Very easy. Made the appt, went to the clinic, and was in and out in about 3 hours - the actual op took just under an hour. Private clinics use local anaesthetic, so you can go home at once; NHS seens to use a general, which is a bit overkill and you have to stay in overnight, so that may be something to bear in mind. Also with a private one, you have some say in the end result, while the NHS just does a standard job.

What do you think of your cock now?
Absolutely love it - but then I'd wanted it to look like this for years!!

Is sex/getting blown any different?
Hard to say - I'd kept my foreskin pulled back 24/7 for many years before my circumcision, so I was used to the feeling of the exposed glans. But it is good not to have the skin slip forward and cover it, so all the sensation is concentrated there.

Did your partner (m or f) prefer it after or not?
Don't have a regular one, but it can be a horny talking point with guys I meet. (Not yet persuaded anyone to have it done ... )

twguy01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m 41 and I’m considering it too. I think a lot of men in the UK are coming round to the idea of getting cut and the benefits it has
What exact benefits? There really are no benefits and it’s purely a cosmetic procedure. You’ll lose a ton of sensitivity too and always need lube

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It’s not that it’s graphic, it’s just upsetting to see a perfectly fine penis get cut up for no reason
If it’s personal choice and it makes the guy happier I really do not see the problem.

D

deleted817718

What exact benefits? There really are no benefits and it’s purely a cosmetic procedure. You’ll lose a ton of sensitivity too and always need lube
Ok benefits are losing sensation, lasting longer sexually, cleaner, better looking.

Reactions: glansout

twguy01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok benefits are losing sensation, lasting longer sexually, cleaner, better looking.
Why would you want to lose sexual pleasure. That just sounds idiotic, learn to control your body and you’ll last longer. The foreskin contains muscles and actually acts as a premature ejaculation preventer. Just take a shower, if you need to get circumcised because you can’t keep grasp basic hygiene, I don’t even know any to think about how bad the rest of your body smells. And it’s looks worse. Scars aren’t natural and definitely shouldn’t Be on a penis. And then the glans get all cracked and rough looking because keratinization forms to protect and numb the glans from constant friction with under and cold weather. It’s probably the dumbest penis modification

D

deleted817718

Why would you want to lose sexual pleasure. That just sounds idiotic, learn to control your body and you’ll last longer. The foreskin contains muscles and actually acts as a premature ejaculation preventer. Just take a shower, if you need to get circumcised because you can’t keep grasp basic hygiene, I don’t even know any to think about how bad the rest of your body smells. And it’s looks worse. Scars aren’t natural and definitely shouldn’t Be on a penis. And then the glans get all cracked and rough looking because keratinization forms to protect and numb the glans from constant friction with under and cold weather. It’s probably the dumbest penis modification
None of what you just wrote is even remotely true. There is no muscle in foreskin at all

Reactions: deleted8305121

zxe

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like most on here i had the cut later in life not as a kid. Wanted a high and tight cut, but the doctor said as a grower, to much off would be wrong. He gave me a High'ish type cut so low and tight, with some movement when hard, but not a lot. When soft the skin does bunch up behind the head as i am a grower but when hard different story. Am i happy with it, i am its was taking the first step to being cut. Shows a couple of different takes, soft and semi soft

Attachments