Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Androspe:

I see it's your first post. Welcome to LPSG!

Freeballing feels fine unless you're wearing extremely coarse jeans. Try it around the house before you commit to doing it all day at work or at school. IMO, boxers offers a similar experience and work better with jeans than freeballing.

Reactions: glansout

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey guys I'm considering freeballing and was wondering what how does it effect someone who is circumcised?

Thanks

I am circumcised and freeball full time. Haven't worn underwear for decades. Some guys say that chafe can be a problem but I enjoy the feel of my head rubbing against the fabric and the seams.

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I am circumcised and freeball full time. Haven't worn underwear for decades. Some guys say that chafe can be a problem but I enjoy the feel of my head rubbing against the fabric and the seams.

you have said it perfectly. I rarely wear underwear and wear shorts as much as the weather permits.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually freeball during the warmer months. It's nice. I like it. Some pants/sweatpants show off more than I intend to though. Once caught a woman starting intently at my swinging package as I walked towards her direction.

Simba

Reactions: glansout

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Were you recently cut? If so, you might have more of a problem since your helmet has not been conditioned just yet to the feel of material. After some time, it gets use to those sensations and should be fine. That said, I was cut at birth and there are certain times when free-balling that it won't stay down and the more I think of it the worse it gets - or at least, the longer the problem persists! :)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, I'll try it tommorow I'm just worried my cock head will be visable
Depending on what you wear, it will be visible. It's hot though, and people like to look at it. That was my entire motivation to give up briefs and either freeball or wear boxers. Once I started doing it, I realized it feels way better to hang loose than to have your goods suffocate in tight underwear.

josty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would try it around the house first. For me I just can't do it; just average size but I can't stand the jiggle and even if I could I find that most of my pants irritate/scratch my glans.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would try it around the house first. For me I just can't do it; just average size but I can't stand the jiggle and even if I could I find that most of my pants irritate/scratch my glans.

I see no albums in Josty's profile so I have no idea how his penis hangs. He says that it is just average size, which may be part of the reason for the irritation.

I think that how it hangs or doesn't hang might affect how much irritation results from freeballing. If you have compact balls that push up under your cock then it will project out in front of you, to be chafed by your pants. Walking will make it move side to side to chafe on the fabric.

If your balls are loose and low, allowing your penis to hang stright down from your crotch then it can hang down one leg of your pants and swing freely, without chafe problems. Mine is 7" flacid and my balls hang below the tip of my cock in summer, so I have no problems. I sometimes adjust the height of my shorts to get the tip of my cock to lightly touch the center seam as it swings when I walk. It creates a very pleasant sensation to keep me smiling with nobody knowing why. In the cold of winter my balls pull up and my cock shrinks a bit, so it pushes out to the front a bit over my balls before turning down. Then tighter jeans hold it in place with less likelihood of chafe.

I saw a survey somewhere (non-scientific of course) that showed that well-hung guys are more likely to freeball than those who are not well-endowed. Among other possible reasons, this may be because of the difference in chafe between hanging and projecting cocks and the discomfort of cramming all that flesh into underwear.

rugbydude88

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cut here and i freeball lots. i think it helps make the point to others, the line is more distinguished and its more obvious to people what u are doing. i love catching girls looking, and then flashing them a smile. or catching str8 dudes looking and raising an eyebrow at them while they act all like they were not just eyeing my stick. ha ha- funny how some str8 dudes cannot admit they "peek"

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do it all the time. Not a fan of underwear. But when I go jogging or cycling, I do my magic trick and cover the glans. I have a very loose corcumcision with the glans usually out, but I can pull it forward and it contracts and stays that way all day.

Best of both worlds.

632653-1499719735-defc522c61f7b04d98e47561ea142052.jpg
635714-1500113149-61fbc1b5cbdd4b78f0111d9d8668f78f (1).jpg
632650-1499719559-cc24ddd74bb8a67f2db6159a19b8f1d6.jpg
635719-1500113708-789a1a476056f7ad782f81bc82d8c6bc.jpg

Reactions: Frenum_uk