Circumcision And Health

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_Blueprint, May 20, 2008.

1. B_Blueprint

B_Blueprint New Member

Hey ladies! Do you know sucking a circumcised cock is safer than sucking an uncut? The doctors say that a circumcised cock is always cleaner than an uncut. Here is some of my samples.

Attached Files:

2. sargon20

Gold Member

Standby the attack force is on it's way.

3. Principessa

Gold Member

:rofl: ROTFLMAO :lmao:
    That is a lie! If you bothered to read any of the approximately 5,300 threads on the topic of circumcision on this site you would know that.

As for posting pics of your stubby cock in the Women's Issues section in hopes of getting attention. :angryfire2: That's just pathetic.

4. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

oooo finaly a real cock to look at, no smegma smell ,and no mody dick chese there, that is a clean cock and mite i add here one i would love to suck, thank you soooooo much for posting it for us to see. no time to correct my spelling have to take another look see at that beutifull thing,

5. B_Morning_Glory

true how true cant belive its taken them this long to get here so far,lol , i could name a few who will be the first ones to post a negative comment to what he has said but i wont, but there is a lot of truth to what he did say, but we know there are to sides as also a prefrence as well so im going to set here and see who post first to bash him lol, lol,

6. jlr080281

jlr080281 New Member

Since we're on the topic of smegma, did you know women get smegma, too? :eek:

Looking at your pics, I'm willing to bet you got some. There's no way you can properly wash that thing. You probably haven't even seen it in years. Ewww, smelly vagina cheese :frown1:

7. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

g32js is a male with more than one user account.

8. B_Morning_Glory

i am a true female

9. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Hmmm....

Pot...

Kettle...

It's a good thing you are the only one without an agenda, right, Sargon?

10. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Attached Files:

11. B_Blueprint

B_Blueprint New Member

Sometimes pussy means cat. But penis is never called as pussy.
    My apologize lady.:biggrin1:

12. B_Blueprint

B_Blueprint New Member

Attached Files:

13. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well how would you go on in my case?
    i keep my foreskin back all the time, and i wash myselfe down there twice a day? bum, cock, ball's the lot.

14. mds43

mds43 New Member

call me stupid if you want but a question for the few uncuts on here who claim to know all about us cut guys ,and our so called mutilated dicks, if your uncut cock is so excellent why the crap do you want to keep your foreskin back all the time, let me guess it feels good ,and or it makes it smell better, or it just plain ole feels better, an looks better to you as well, if it is so much better to be uncut [as i once was by the way] then why be two faced about it and call us cut guys mutilated and any thing else you can think of ive read it in your post, seems to me you are going through awhole lot of trouble to look and be as good as us cut guys, also seems it would be easier to just get cut and save all the extra work, also if you claim you like to have it both ways then it also would prove you are not satisfied with your foreskin like you would lead every one to believe. or you wouldnt want to try to keep it back at anytime you would leave it as you say QUOTE,as nature intended,

15. B_Morning_Glory

i am always clean and bath everyday. also i have many guy friends who are much more of a gentalmen than you can ever dream you will be,so guess you lost out dude whats your excuse for smegma? to sticken lazy to wash thats what i think. look forwards to your nasty reply.

16. jlr080281

jlr080281 New Member

Haha, what? What do your 'gentalmen' friends have to do with any of this?

And what does my smegma have to do with any of this? (haven't had smegma since I was 7, btw. I bathe :p)

For some reason, any time there's a thread on circumcision, you and your husband make some silly remark about smegma or dick cheese. I was just pointing out that women also get smegma.

You said you don't get smegma because you wash. Well, the same goes for uncut guys. They wash, they don't get smegma. It's pretty simple :tongue:

17. B_Morning_Glory

what ever, if you want to be an ass go ahead dont bother me any, i have my opinon and i am going to state it if you dont like it put me on ignore every one i been with uncut had smegma its just a nature thing if you dont you must never sweat, which would explain your comment about me not being able to see my self. to bad your not the gentlemen that some of the uncuts i know are. but guess there has to be a ass in every crowd so that being said. i stated what i prefer and the reason why deal with it or forget about it and move on. i like cut cocks better but have friends that are uncut.

18. phonehome

phonehome Active Member

You know these debates are normally between guys who have been uncut for life and guys that have been cut basically all there life so they have no real idea what the other way is like and can not really make an informed decison about which way was/is better.

Getting it done in your teens before you really get any experience using it is not much better.

I had it done when I was 40 due to phimosis. I always was going to do it but put it of for years. I now wish I had not.

19. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Thanks for taking on these two sad sacks jlr. I'm not even sure there's two of them. They claim to be husband and wife, but the posts are so similar and repetitive I think it's the same guy with male and female user accounts. As far as I can tell all they do is heckle intact men and make fun of genital integrity. They are a bad news tag team.

20. SteveHd

Gold Member

Emphasis added.

Draft saved Draft deleted