Circumcision and Length

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For those of us who are circumcised, do you think having been circumcised has hindered your length? Did circumcision prevent your penis from growing to the "full potential"?

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
sapman said:
For those of us who are circumcised, do you think having been circumcised has hindered your length? Did circumcision prevent your penis from growing to the "full potential"?

Well, I'm circumcised and grew to 11" in length. I shudder to think how long I would have gotten if left uncut.

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
im uncut and i also very against circumsision, nevertheless i have never found any evidence that proved that cut guys are smaller than uncut or the oposite. it doesnt make sense either

Reactions: ChuChiPapi

D_Cliddorne Clitknocker

Just Browsing
Media
I've always wondered that, my dad is uncut and hangin 9x6 a real monster now my 7x5.5 is fine, but I've always wondered if I had more skin for my cock to grow into, what it would be like. I realize there is probably no basis for this, but curious

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sapman said:

Oh goody! A new approach of the pro/con circumcision debate.

Perhaps next up we can try the "Does the penis decompose faster after death for a circumcised penis or is it faster for the uncircumcised?"

snowflake

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think circumcision has any thing to do with length or girth. You''ve just lost your covering of the glans, along with all those wonderful nerve ending that are in side the foreskin, which makes sex more pleasurable.

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it healed badly or in a certain way, skin could hold the shaft to the head and hinder growth? You know like fuse itself to the head...

I think uncut cocks tend to be bigger. What harm could it do to leave it au naturel? There are complications with circumcision. It may not hinder growth (evidence?) but it's still barbaric and has at least potential to cause harm and I suppose in some way, affect penile development.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wonderboy said:
If it healed badly or in a certain way, skin could hold the shaft to the head and hinder growth? You know like fuse itself to the head...
Skinbridges like this are much more common than people think.

A tight circumcision may keep the shaft skin in a fixed position relative to the shaft proper. Unless the man's style of masturbation slides the skin, always keeping them apart, fibroblasts form, fusing them together.

A very tight circumcision might also limit the length to which the penis could expand, but I imagine frequent erections would encourage the skin to expand to fit. An exception might be if the erections were painful, discouraging them from lasting long enough to do that.

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snozzle said:
Skinbridges like this are much more common than people think.

A tight circumcision may keep the shaft skin in a fixed position relative to the shaft proper. Unless the man's style of masturbation slides the skin, always keeping them apart, fibroblasts form, fusing them together.

A very tight circumcision might also limit the length to which the penis could expand, but I imagine frequent erections would encourage the skin to expand to fit. An exception might be if the erections were painful, discouraging them from lasting long enough to do that.

Very interesting article! I didn't realize such problems existed, that is to say I haven't met anyone with these problems yet.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hoi everyone, I'm Christiaan from NL and this is my first post here. Please excuse my mistakes in English. Generally speaking, the only circumcised boys we see here would be Jews or Muslim Turks, I don't know any proper Dutch boys among my mates who were cut although I'm sure there are some, especially in the gay community in A'dam.

My feeling is that being circumcised doesn't effect the size of your knob or shaft, if you're big, then you're going to be big, whether cut or uncut. I think that the doctor can screw up in the operation and take too much skin away and then the penis is held back into the body, making it shorter, but I think that is very rare, although the Turks here like to cut their boys between the ages of 9 and the mid-teens. It is done by their community "barber" without pain killers - yes, "barber," you heard me right, and they make many tragic mistakes which then doctors here have to try to correct. Sometimes the boys loose most of their penis.

I think a penis with a foreskin looks bigger in two ways. Obviously, when you circumcise, you take away part of the penis. When you take something away, the result is always less, never the same or more. If the foreskin is short that was removed, then the loss is minor, kf it was quite long, then you have the loss of the few cm's of foreskin which extended beyond the knob.

The second thing which makes a penis with foreskin look a lot longer is that when looking at it, it is visually a smooth unbroken line, all the way to the tip. The "lines" of a cut penis are interrupted by the groove, and various features and colour changes of the knob. The eye is distracted and the image is broken.

But in general, unless the barber mistakenly cuts off half of your penis, I think it makes little difference in size. The important thing is to be happy with what you have.

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Christiaan said:
But in general, unless the barber mistakenly cuts off half of your penis, I think it makes little difference in size. The important thing is to be happy with what you have.

I am happy with what I have... I just wish I had the choice to be circumsized or not.

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sapman said:
I am happy with what I have... I just wish I had the choice to be circumsized or not.

Oh absolutely, I understand. That's why if parents present at hospital in NL and want their child circumcised without medical reason it has to be done, they will be refused because doing a non-medical circumcision on a non-consenting minor child violates the rights of the child. In this case, the government of The Netherlands is the protector of the child, doing what the parents should be doing.

There have been several instances here where a Turk (Muslim) boy reached his teen years still with a foreskin. Then his relatives decide that his sunnet or circumcision has been neglected and they make plans to have it done. The boy, however, has never been to Turkey and identifies more with being a Dutch boy than Turk and does not wish to have his foreskin removed but feels trapped and powerless. Several teens, very brave boys, have come to the government for protection, which has been given.

I believe in the EU within the next 10 years, circumcising minor, male, boys for non-medical reasons, a religious ceremony or belief or not, will be illegal. Already the law prohibits the mutilation of girls. I don't wish to sound anti-semetic, but I believe the sole reason it is still legal to do boys is because of the Jews. If it were solely the Islamic peoples, it would already be outlawed when girls were protected. Sweden and France already make it illegal for anyone except a doctor to perform this operation, leaving out mohels and barbers and, of course, a doctor will not do it for cosmetic reasons. The Jews firstly were up in arms. The Muslims there care, but they just break the law. But Sweden and France are standing firm. Other EU countries are watching and I think it becomes law in the EU in the near future because it isn't right to protect girls and not boys. This may keep countries like Turkey, who desperately ewant to get in, out of the EU.

I feel badly for you that a part of your body was taken before you had the ability to say no. :mad:

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Christiaan said:
Oh absolutely, I understand. That's why if parents present at hospital in NL and want their child circumcised without medical reason it has to be done, they will be refused because doing a non-medical circumcision on a non-consenting minor child violates the rights of the child. In this case, the government of The Netherlands is the protector of the child, doing what the parents should be doing.

Hurray for common sense. It should become EU law (and it's not often that I say that!). :biggrin1:

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome, Christiaan!

Well, I have seen some mighty tight circumcisions which, when hard, leave no room for play in the outer skin of the penis. I've always felt that this has hindered the "full potential" of the tightly circumcised male. However I don't think that even a tight circumcision would hinder inches worth of growth... more like a centimeter or so at best.

Count me among those who feel that circumcision (except for medical reasons) is unnecessary and a complete violation of human rights. And while I don't agree that it should be done as a religious ritual, I can say this... I am less likely to date a Jewish man because I know off the bat that he won't have the thing I like best about abother man's penis.

Reticent horse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It amazed me that parens still have their little boys cut. It's obvious that there cocks grow smaller due to the constriction, the lack of skin to expand into. That's why you see all these cut guys with weird curves down and to the side, there cocks were held back and disfigured.

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BarebackJack said:
Well, I have seen some mighty tight circumcisions which, when hard, leave no room for play in the outer skin of the penis. I've always felt that this has hindered the "full potential" of the tightly circumcised male. However I don't think that even a tight circumcision would hinder inches worth of growth... more like a centimeter or so at best.

Count me among those who feel that circumcision (except for medical reasons) is unnecessary and a complete violation of human rights. And while I don't agree that it should be done as a religious ritual, I can say this... I am less likely to date a Jewish man because I know off the bat that he won't have the thing I like best about abother man's penis.

I feel the same way! It should have been my choice to be circumcised.

D

deleted23084

From purely personal observation I've never noticed any size difference based on circumcision status. But I know there was a study done in Sydney that found that uncircumcised men had longer penises, by a small amount. The researchers were proposing that maybe tight circumcisions tethered the erection. Seems a bit weird to me - skin is incredibly flexible, otherwise how could people get so obese without bursting out of their casing? Anyway, I don't think most Australian circumcisions are that tight - most have some movement in the shaft skin. I wonder if there was some other factor that was confounding the measurement?

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sapman said:

I restored my foreskin and gained in length about 1.75 inches,almost to much for my wife to handle.:cockblockedsad:

henryroyce

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am almost 9 inches and circumcised. Yes, my penis has a curve but my cut is not at all tight and I do not believe that the curve is in any way related to my being cut. Even if it is, I like my curve!

I am quite happy with being cut and I have no hang ups about it.

Something that interests me on LPSG is how strongly against circumcision a lot of uncut guys are. Am I wrong in thinking that there are not that many cut guys who are unhappy with their status? It is clearly understandable that anyone who has been 'butchered' is going to be very unhappy about it but from someone who hasn't been butchered you won't hear any complaints from me - or my wife for that matter!:smile: