Circumcision and sensitivity (should i get circumcised?)

Idontseenocape

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always wanted to be circumcised, but sadly i´m not

Lately i´ve been obsesed with the idea of getting one, but my only concern is the loss of sensitivity, i don´t know anyone who has been circumcised as an adult so i don´t really have someone that i trust to tell me the difference between how it really feels before and after.

Can anyone share their experience?

Thnaks!

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Lately i´ve been obsesed with the idea of getting one, but my only concern is the loss of sensitivity, i don´t know anyone who has been circumcised as an adult so i don´t really have someone that i trust to tell me the difference between how it really feels before and after.

Thnaks!
Much like you I finally got a circumcision at about age 29. Don't know much about the sensitivity part as I was just as sensitive years after the circumcision as I had years before the circumcision. The procedure was done as an office visit in downtown LACA given a local to remove the feeling for a short time such as getting a local at the dentist office. They did the surgery (I could watch all I wanted to but did not watch much somewhat more bloody than I care to see) They gave me 4 pain pills when surgery was done and ready for wife to drive me home. I never used the pain pills as when the local wore off Tylenol worked oK. Erections were a little painful the first 4 weeks after surgery but became less and less. I think I went back to physician I time and he looked at it and said looked as though doing well and sent me home. This circumcision is totally what you are doing for yourself and if it is what you want that is all that maters it is a mater between you and your only, People here are dead set against circumcision and that is fine for them and I understand them being against circumcision at birth or shortly there after but I wish I would have been circumcised as an infant at birth like many were in the day I was born but the physician delivered me at home. The physicians wife was even there to help with the delivery. If you have any other questions feel free to ask here. You might even use the search box and find many threads on this subject to read. You can also do a Google search for information on this subject. Good luck and keep us informed about what you decide and or the results of your decision.

S

SirConcis

Went throiugh the same process as you, a desire to go from semi to full cut to get bare head, but affraid to lose sensitivity and skin movement. This desire grew and grew into an obsession. Yes, others saying it is great, they have no regret helps.

But at the end of the day, you must take the leap of faith. You know you lose skin mobility. You know you might lose sensitivity (or might not). You have no clue what sensations you gain until after you're done

So the only way forward for you is to take that risk. After a few months, after you have ditched the instinct to move shaft skin to j/o, you'll discover the full power of your new cock and never look back. And before you know it, feels perfectly natural and no longer think in tersm of having lost your foreskin, but rather in terms of having gained a circumcised penis.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Todos que conozco circoncizados como adultos me dicen que bien rapido sale el sensitividad. La cosa es el sensitividad es mucho menos pero el abilidad durar se sale tambien. Uno de estos que conozco es un cunado. El es uno que dice la verdad. Quando le pregunte' si me recomenda la cirguria me contesto' "!Diablos NO".

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Todos que conozco circoncizados como adultos me dicen que bien rapido sale el sensitividad. La cosa es el sensitividad es mucho menos pero el abilidad durar se sale tambien. Uno de estos que conozco es un cunado. El es uno que dice la verdad. Quando le pregunte' si me recomenda la cirguria me contesto' "!
Diablos NO".

Translation for those who don't know Spanish;

Everyone that I know as an adult tells me that sensitivity is very quick. The thing is the sensitivity is much less but the ability to last also goes away. One of these that I know is a brother. He is one who tells the truth. When asked 'if I recommend the surgery I answer' "! Devils NO".

Sir, since your handle indicates you are uncut you can only be relating hear say not fact to the OP

You are never going to get a straight answer. Get it done, hope you like it.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Translation for those who don't know Spanish;

Everyone that I know as an adult tells me that sensitivity is very quick. The thing is the sensitivity is much less but the ability to last also goes away. One of these that I know is a brother. He is one who tells the truth. When asked 'if I recommend the surgery I answer' "! Devils NO".

Sir, since your handle indicates you are uncut you can only be relating hear say not fact to the OP[/QUOTE

Yes, as far what I am told is hearsay. I do not know personally.
Here is the correct translation: que conozco circoncizados como adultos me dicen que bien rapido sale el sensitividad.Todos La cosa es el sensitividad es mucho menos pero el abilidad durar se sale tambien. Uno de estos que conozco es un cunado. El es uno que dice la verdad. Quando le pregunte' si me recomenda la cirguria me contesto' "!Diablos NO".
Everyone who I know that was circumcised as an adult tell me that the sensitivity quickly goes away. The thing is as the sensitivity goes so does the ability to last long. One of these I know is my brother-in-law. He is one to tell the truth. When I asked him did he recommend the surgery, he replied "HELL NO!".

In fact, every man who I asked about it replied in kind.

In fact, every man I know who was circumcised as an adult has said the same things.

I just found out than my 85 y.o. uncle was circumcised a few years ago for latently acquired phimosis. The dr. circumcised him very loosely as he told my uncle "he would not like it tight". I inquired more about it and I ascertained that he did a dorsal slit instead of a circumcision.

No, I do not know first hand. I had wondered about having done. I did my research. I will not have it done. There is no need. I look like most everyone I am around. I have never had any problems, physically or sexually. I have never been turned down for sex because I have a foreskin. Circumcisions are usually very ugly. They were intended to reduce sexual desire. It is only done traditionally by repressive societies and religions. It was started in the US to curtail masturbation. It is not common in Mexico. Do what you want, you are an adult.

Strip naked in front of a mirror. Look at yourself. Look at your dick with the foreskin down. Look at your dick with the foreskin retracted. Which do you identify with. Are you a cut man? Are you an intact man? Keep the foreskin retracted in some way. Cut the end out of a condom and put it on so that the foreskin is retracted and only the head sticks out. Go a few days like this and see what it will be like. Do not listen to men who get sexually aroused by circumcision.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

I agree with you, uncutsouthernboy.

Speaking from my reverse experience, having not covered fully until I was 20, the sensitivity difference from having my head and inner foreskin covered made a huge difference in my dick sensitivity. And after gaining glide. I would never do anything to lose it.

D

deleted817718

Thnaks!
I too am wanting to get circumcised in the near future. Sensitivity is something that I have been thinking about too, but I want to loose some of the sensitivity due to being a premature ejaculator. There are plus and minus sides to the sensitivity of your gland!

Reactions: RogerFederer1

I too am wanting to get circumcised in the near future. Sensitivity is something that I have been thinking about too, but I want to loose some of the sensitivity due to being a premature ejaculator. There are plus and minus sides to the sensitivity of your gland!
It’s not just the glans.

Reactions: deleted817718

Thanks. I am looking at bookiing an appointment with a urologist right now actually
Cool! After all circumcision is serious thing though. You cannot blame anyone else if it goes not like You think it goes (or after surgery). But I know a lot of guys who wanted and are happy with it. 90%+ :) All things are in the head :)

Reactions: deleted817718

Cool! After all circumcision is serious thing though. You cannot blame anyone else if it goes not like You think it goes (or after surgery). But I know a lot of guys who wanted and are happy with it. 90%+ :) All things are in the head :)
You mean like your parents? Who do you blame if done at birth? Lol

I guess it’s only something serious if you have it done as an adult...

Not sure what you believe, just pointing out the hypocrisy in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SirConcis

When I was a young boy, it hurt like hell to wash the glans in bath.
Sometime between age 5 and 10, the glans lost sensitibvity such that by age 10, it had become pleasurable (wink wink , nudge nudge).

By the time I was about 14, I recall a summer where I tried to keep my foreskin back in underwear as much as I could. Stopped when friends told me to stop reaching into my pants (I would go in to retract wheever I felt foreskin going back over head.).

After I became semi cut, I strived to keep foreskin over head in underwear, but every erection required it retract so glans stayed exposed during nocturnal erections. In 2004, one specific event saw me in loose underwear and foreskin rertracted and I realised it felt comfortable and pleasant and was able to prevent erection. That started the final push to get a full circ.

As it turns out, once fully cut, I saw little to no change and I was I comfortable in underwear from day 1. (though I still generally wear tight fitting underwear as in loose underwear, i am "distracted" by the nice sensation.

Now consider somone is is 20-something and had phimosis all his life and never saw his glans. His glans is likely to still be like mine was as young boy, so after circumcision, the glans will adapt big time to and adult's glans. So he will notice a huge change in his glans.

But someone who has retractable foreksin, especial;ly if it self retracts during erections would likely see far little change in the glans.

Also, one must differentiate betwene loss of sensitivity and a gain in erection control. Just because you get used to glans in underwear doesn't necessarily mean it is less sensitive, it just means yor brain has learned to control the sensations. Cirucmcision does not change nerve endings on glans.

Reactions: Daniliniho