Circumcision and sensitivity (should i get circumcised?)

When I was a young boy, it hurt like hell to wash the glans in bath.
Sometime between age 5 and 10, the glans lost sensitibvity such that by age 10, it had become pleasurable (wink wink , nudge nudge).

By the time I was about 14, I recall a summer where I tried to keep my foreskin back in underwear as much as I could. Stopped when friends told me to stop reaching into my pants (I would go in to retract wheever I felt foreskin going back over head.).

After I became semi cut, I strived to keep foreskin over head in underwear, but every erection required it retract so glans stayed exposed during nocturnal erections. In 2004, one specific event saw me in loose underwear and foreskin rertracted and I realised it felt comfortable and pleasant and was able to prevent erection. That started the final push to get a full circ.

As it turns out, once fully cut, I saw little to no change and I was I comfortable in underwear from day 1. (though I still generally wear tight fitting underwear as in loose underwear, i am "distracted" by the nice sensation.

Now consider somone is is 20-something and had phimosis all his life and never saw his glans. His glans is likely to still be like mine was as young boy, so after circumcision, the glans will adapt big time to and adult's glans. So he will notice a huge change in his glans.

But someone who has retractable foreksin, especial;ly if it self retracts during erections would likely see far little change in the glans.

Also, one must differentiate betwene loss of sensitivity and a gain in erection control. Just because you get used to glans in underwear doesn't necessarily mean it is less sensitive, it just means yor brain has learned to control the sensations. Cirucmcision does not change nerve endings on glans.
1. Doesn’t change the nerve endings, just callouses over them.
2. Erection control through circ is laziness.

Reactions: Wei
S

SirConcis

I did not mean "erectionc ontrol thourgh circ". I meant that the brain learns that sensation of glans in underwear are normal and just enjoy it without causing erection.

I remember chatting with a guy who during a trip told me he stopped wearing underwear. He was cut. He told me that it takes a few weeks to get used to it and then you stop getting boners all the time. This is all in the brain. The glans doesn't "calouyse" in 2 weeks.

Also, when I was semi cut, once erect, the part that was normally coverd was no different from the part of glans normally exposed. It was only at onset fo erection when foreksin had just retracted that you could see a slight coour difference but once fully erect, difference was gone.

It's now been 12 years since my glans has been bared fully and I certainly don't find it "caloused".

I don't wear underwear made a sandpaper. And the ventral side sits against the scrotum and doesn't run against underwear. Yet, itisn't different from the dorsal side which does.

Reactions: japetty

I did not mean "erectionc ontrol thourgh circ". I meant that the brain learns that sensation of glans in underwear are normal and just enjoy it without causing erection.

I remember chatting with a guy who during a trip told me he stopped wearing underwear. He was cut. He told me that it takes a few weeks to get used to it and then you stop getting boners all the time. This is all in the brain. The glans doesn't "calouyse" in 2 weeks.

Also, when I was semi cut, once erect, the part that was normally coverd was no different from the part of glans normally exposed. It was only at onset fo erection when foreksin had just retracted that you could see a slight coour difference but once fully erect, difference was gone.

It's now been 12 years since my glans has been bared fully and I certainly don't find it "caloused".

I don't wear underwear made a sandpaper. And the ventral side sits against the scrotum and doesn't run against underwear. Yet, itisn't different from the dorsal side which does.
Agree to disagree we will not see eye to eye. For the first 20 years of my life I wasn’t covered. I’ve covered limp for 15 years after that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
1. Doesn’t change the nerve endings, just callouses over them.
2. Erection control through circ is laziness.

1. Absolutely. The huge loss of nerve endings after circumcision is actually in the cut-off foreskin.
2. Erection control is easier with a foreskin.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Wei

Admired Member
Media
Monterey Park (California, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You really should stop asking, and just do it. Don’t you think?

No - I think it's better for him NOT to do it, unless he:

a) Has incurable phimosis;
b) Prefers the 'look' of a circumcised penis;
c) Doesn't mind/prefer the loss of sensitivity;
d) Is desperate to fit in with his friends who all chose to get circumcised;
e) Lives in a country where he'll face lifelong harrassment and/or discrimination for having a foreskin.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

No - I think it's better for him NOT to do it, unless he:

a) Has incurable phimosis;
b) Prefers the 'look' of a circumcised penis;
c) Doesn't mind/prefer the loss of sensitivity;
d) Is desperate to fit in with his friends who all chose to get circumcised;
e) Lives in a country where he'll face lifelong harrassment and/or discrimination for having a foreskin.
I disagree with e. Grow some balls, be yourself. :) unless it’s life and death.

As a kid wanted to be cut; Dad was uncut, family tradition - VERY glad "Father Knew Best"!
LOL, I guess he did if he left himself uncut.

Being natural is not a tradition. It’s normal.

Being born with hands, it’s a family tradition. Lol

Last edited by a moderator: