Circumcision and Sex Drive

gordonlee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Has anyone successfully restored and been able to restore the smoothness of the head of their cock? Take a look at my picture... I'm trying to restore in the hopes that all that dried out dead thick skin on the cock head will eventually fall off and leave me with a nice, smooth cock head that will have sensations (currently, I have no sensations from my cock head).

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gordon, F/R might help the dryness but it won't make it glossy. I think the cracks are permanent.

Mine went gone from a grayish tint to a pinkish tint but the texture stayed mostly the same.

gordonlee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gordon, F/R might help the dryness but it won't make it glossy. I think the cracks are permanent.

Mine went gone from a grayish tint to a pinkish tint but the texture stayed mostly the same.

Did you get any sensitivity in the head of the cock back?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gordon, sensitivity improved but just incrementally. The most improved area is between the corona and circ. scar., the sulcus generally.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your head is gona desensitize over the years now, youve only ben without your foreskin for 4 years... im sure it great now, very sensitiv still, rubbing on things, but give it a few more years.. the constant rubbing will make it less sensitive of course

ticooper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As someone else said, as we age we lose sensation everywhere anyway. And as i said before, it works for me as is and i believe (for me) it works better.

Contrary to what uncut guys believe, cut guys don't walk around and feel the head of their penis rubbing on their underwear. 99% of the time I am not aware that I am cut, the 1% of the time i am aware usually because i've thought about sex and started to get an erection and then could feel the head of my penis on my underwear. This was also the case before i was cut, i can't say i was ever aware of my penis even being there until i was stimulated in some way (again the brain is the biggest sex organ).

UNCUT GUYS: remember that the head of your penis is covered so if you were to pull your foreskin back for a day you will of course feel your underwear all the time. Most likely it's because you simply aren't used to the sensation. Do it for a week or more and you'll forget about the feeling. Not because you are desensitized but because you've simply stopped paying attention to it. I liken it to wearing a watch after not wearing one for a long time. For the first few days i am intensely aware of it around my wrist then the feeling goes away. If i stop wearing the watch for a while then start again, the exact same thing happens, it feels like it's rubbing and heavy but i adapt and eventually i don't notice it anymore.

Isn't it a bit silly for uncut and cut guys to argue amongst themselves about what is better? cut guys can't really do anything about their penis (and don't say FR because you may be able to stretch the skin, but you aren't growing new nerves in that stretched skin all you are getting is the glans covered up). Men rarely go to the doctor and the majority of men have a hard time admitting that they may think anything is wrong with them. So trying to convince a cut guy that he was butchered at birth and is missing out on something is a complete waste of time. Even if there was cold/hard evidence, not many men are going to admit that they may have feelings of loss at having their foreskin (which they have NEVER experienced and probably can't image a fold of skin on the end of their penis) removed.

Can't we all just get along? If any guys (cut or uncut) want to know the impressions of a guy who has more or less experienced both i'd be happy to share, but I am not trying to convince anyone that either way is better because it's a complete waste of anyones time to try.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
being circed, does increase sex drive as my hubby wasnt done at birth, an after being together for 5 years he decided to just get it done, every sence that time he has been out of control [ lol] it has been 10 years latter an his sex drive is still the same. i just found out the other day from my sister inlaw that her husband has recently been circed, as well an she was telling how her hubby was extra exciting in the bed room more than in the past, so i would have to agree it does have a lot to do with it, no matter what the uncut guys say i have had it both ways cut and uncut from a few boyfriends and i much prefer a circed, penis over a uncut one, but that is only my opinon,as it is to each there own, but a lot of my friends feel the same way about it as well ,an i only compare this to my own experince an to the ones who have also had cut an uncut penises. i do not mean to be rude to the uncut as all are a joy but i just prefer the cut stud ,

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Isn't it a bit silly for uncut and cut guys to argue amongst themselves about what is better? cut guys can't really do anything about their penis (and don't say FR because you may be able to stretch the skin, but you aren't growing new nerves in that stretched skin all you are getting is the glans covered up). ...
It isn't silly because it's a key sex organ. A lot of men are soured that they had no say in the matter; more so because the reasons for R.I.C. are specious.

F/R grows new tissue not just stretches it. It's debatable if new nerve endings are formed.
Can't we all just get along? ...
That would be nice but you need to aim that wish at the pro-cutters. They seem to be the most hostile. I've been called ugly names, told I need "therapy," told to "get a life", and declared anti-Semitic. So far, I've refrained from responding in kind. Likewise dx/Jerry has largely refrained from doing that though he has slipped once or twice. Get along? Look to the pro-cutters for your answer.

moonshinegrrl

Just Browsing
Media
As long as they are clean who cares cut or uncut for men I want, but I did not have my son cut. Now he is in his early 20's I am starting to hear that since he was one of only a few uncut in his high school he had many opportunities to show it off.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
People need to learn to be happy with themselves and what they have. If they aren't happy then they should do something about it. Unhappy uncuts can get circumcised. Unhappy circumcised lads can go for restoration. The biggest turn off is people spending all their time moaning wingeing and being unhappy and insecure and ashamed about the status they currently have. A winger and moaner is a big turn off. I'm sometimes amazed at the level of victimhood and needless moaning I see posted on this site and specifically on the cut vs uncut issue from both sides.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Hi PacknThick.

Nope, foreskin restoration (FR) is slow, tedious, and depending on the method you use, VERY inconvenient. I'm using T-tape, which a doc friend of mine used to get his penis back to full coverage, safely, over 4 yrs.

I don't know the full answers to why FR works. An increase in glans sensitivity is certainly part of the answer. But a dermatologist friend of mine tells me that if there is skin growth, presumably there is nerve growth too. For me now, the most sensitive area is the sulcus ie just under the ridge of the cockhead. This was not the case 18 months ago, thats for sure!

Anyway, I'm happy for you that you were uncut, and were given the choice. I wasn't!

I am restoring my foreskin too....although I was loosely cut and the doc retained a fair bit of it when I was cut. My urologist told me the same thing about the nerves ...too.

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bein cut has its advantages, but havn a foreskin makes jerkin off a whole different experience.

this guy speaks the truth. i am uncut and i bust some pretty intense nuts. i was thiking of getting cut to be "normal" then i realizeed. everyone is born uncut. hell even jesus was uncut. so why shouldnt i be? why mutilate myself? since teh foreskin is there for a reason

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sex drive is much much hoter after being cut las an adult, i had no problems with my forskin i just desided to have ot took off, my jerk times are more exciting,an can last longer before cuming, also didt realize it but it looks better as well. wife likes to bask in its lovness she says lol, also get aroused, more easly doing forplay took longer to get arex, in past sence i got cut 11 years ago i am cocked and ready to go alnight long now and wife loves the excitment it brings ,as do iiieeee.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
sex drive is much much hoter after being cut las an adult, i had no problems with my forskin i just desided to have ot took off, my jerk times are more exciting,an can last longer before cuming, also didt realize it but it looks better as well. wife likes to bask in its lovness she says lol, also get aroused, more easly doing forplay took longer to get arex, in past sence i got cut 11 years ago i am cocked and ready to go alnight long now and wife loves the excitment it brings ,as do iiieeee.

This is soo spot on. Having a bare exposed circumcised cockhead generates lots of sensations either in your briefs as you walk or when u go jogging or cycling. I'm always aware of my knob and its sensitivity due to it being always exposed. Masturbating a bare knob with your fist is extremely intense and pleasurable. People also like and have commented to me on the cleanliness factor when they suck on a circumcised cock. Being cut has its good factors.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is soo spot on. Having a bare exposed circumcised cockhead generates lots of sensations either in your briefs as you walk or when u go jogging or cycling. I'm always aware of my knob and its sensitivity due to it being always exposed. Masturbating a bare knob with your fist is extremely intense and pleasurable. People also like and have commented to me on the cleanliness factor when they suck on a circumcised cock. Being cut has its good factors.

Hey guys. I had a tightly cut cock and I've been restoring over the past 4+ months...and the head of my dick is MUCH more sensitive than it was before. That's because it's getting the chance to let the 'dead' skin on the glans to slough off and the sensitive skin that's supposed to be there...be there! LOL

This is always an interesting topic. The fact that I don't need lube anymore to wank...and a lot less to fuck...is amazing. Used to tear the skin regularly. So, yea, I love uncut cocks and look forward to more foreskin and better sex! Is already.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never have had to use lube , and all is still well never chaf, or tear ether much much better cut, also lot of the web sites that you fnd [that is not one sided, which are hard to find] when ask the women much prefers it even in other countrys, but evryone likes what they like and thats the beuty of it all and like ive read somewhere, if the little women not happy know body is happy.