Circumcision and Sex Drive

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
head is more senative nowcut, and i get satified sexualy much more cut than did before,also i ejoy sex more now than did before i was cut, enjoyed it then but much better alaround now in many ways.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a 32 year old male from London and my 9inch cock is circumcised and its extremely sensitive and horny
I'm sure having a bare cut knob keeps a guy very horny
At the gym my knob end always rubs in my pants so I'm sure being circumcised gives a man a huge sex drive
Damian

you are so right here, we cut guys know this frst hand dont we, i was cut at 33 for know reason but for the sake of just wanting it done, never thought it would be diffrent but it is fantastic and is the best in everything to do with sex from self pleasure to women to what ever, so yes cut cocks is the best cocks i know ive had foreskin and no one will convence me other wise as all of the fine women and i repeat fine women lol have told me this .and many many keep comeing back for more as they tell me there uncut boy friend and some of there uncut husbands just dont do it for them, i am sure lot will not agree and it is there choice but for me and the ladies i know they prefer my cut cock over an uncut one 10 to 1.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
This is soo spot on. Having a bare exposed circumcised cockhead generates lots of sensations either in your briefs as you walk or when u go jogging or cycling. I'm always aware of my knob and its sensitivity due to it being always exposed. Masturbating a bare knob with your fist is extremely intense and pleasurable. People also like and have commented to me on the cleanliness factor when they suck on a circumcised cock. Being cut has its good factors.

Not many....

D

deleted15807

People need to learn to be happy with themselves and what they have. If they aren't happy then they should do something about it. Unhappy uncuts can get circumcised. Unhappy circumcised lads can go for restoration. The biggest turn off is people spending all their time moaning wingeing and being unhappy and insecure and ashamed about the status they currently have. A winger and moaner is a big turn off. I'm sometimes amazed at the level of victimhood and needless moaning I see posted on this site and specifically on the cut vs uncut issue from both sides.

Yep. Since when is victimhood a turn-on? Learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all. :biggrin1: And the ultimate turn-on.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Unhappy circumcised lads can go for restoration.
Another stupid comment. Just click your ruby red slippers and you'll have a normal penis. The ratio is about a year for every minute of the circumcisers' time to approximate normal. It'll never *be* normal again.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dxj

You and steve are quite simply nasty vile bullies
You both choose to have nothing better to do all day than bully rant abuse and insult everyone on lpsg who chooses to have a different point of view to your own
Do you both realise how universally you are both disliked by the majority of users of this site because of the way you both choose to insult and abuse them
You both love hijacking threads and turning them into nazi style rants regardless of how innocent or positive they were meant to be
What a nasty sad pair of individuals you both choose to be
Steve has already admitted openly on lpsg that he is retired and chooses to have nothing better to do with his time but spend hours on lpsg ranting ragin and bullying people
What's your sad excuse?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My excuse is keeping people like you from your genital cutting advocacy. At times you show some introspection, but you always return to your hale-fellow, well-met, isn't it great to have part of your penis cut off spew.

How long do you think it would take you to create a reasonably natural appearance of the penis you were born with out of your foreskin and frenulum remnant (what you call your "ringmeat") using tissue expansion techniques culled from the internet?

D

deleted15807

Dxj

You both choose to have nothing better to do all day than bully rant abuse and insult everyone on lpsg who chooses to have a different point of view to your own
Do you both realise how universally you are both disliked by the majority of users of this site because of the way you both choose to insult and abuse them
You both love hijacking threads and turning them into nazi style rants regardless of how innocent or positive they were meant to be
Steve has already admitted openly on lpsg that he is retired and chooses to have nothing better to do with his time but spend hours on lpsg ranting ragin and bullying people
What's your sad excuse?

The battle can never end. Do you not understand? On the streets and on the highways and even on the byways. We will fight on forever....even from the grave will we fight the battle.

We will chase those cutters round Good Hope, and round the horn, and round the Norway maelstrom, and round perdition's flames before we give up.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He he... "cutters"

anyway.

As I said, I don't think being circumcised gives you an actually higher "sex drive", I do think you're more constantly stimulated - making you feel like "dealing" with it more often perhaps.

Overall, my view is that if you're happy being cut - that's great, happy being uncut, great. Unhappy being cut, I'm sorry that was done to you, but you're not incomplete, Unhappy and uncut....? um... I don't know what to say (unless there's a medical problem naturally).

Nobody, whatever their personal situation should make someone else feel bad about theirs.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, right. You and damian are from the same planet alright. And it's not Earth. What was wrong with the penis you were born with?

yes we are all from the same planet smegma bag, your are just jelous because you dont have the intelegents to do somthing about you own smelly usless cock, now get this straigt skin head,IF YOU LIKE YOUR CHIKEN WITH THE SKIN ON IT FINE, BUT MOST OF THE WOMEN I KNOW AS WELL AS SOME WOMEN OF OTHER GUYS KNOW THAT HAVE BEEN CUT, NOW IF YOU LIKE TO BE KNOWN AS A HEATHEN AS IT IS STATED IN SOME ANCIENT HISTORY BOOKS HAVE REFFERD TO THE UNCUT COCK GO FOR IT STINKY, BUT WE CUT GENTLEMEN HAVE GOTTEN CUT AND HAVE IMPROVED OUR COCKS BY ALL MEANS GREATER THAN YOU AND YOUR LITTLE STINKY WENNER CAN EVER HOPE TO BE, feel free to reply with some more of you stinking spew anytime as i am sure some on here like to read what stupidity you uncuts rite about us clean , smooth , odorfree, sexy ,cocks, CIRCUMSIED COCKS ARE THE REAL COCK THAT PLEASES, this isnt meant for other uncuts on this site just for idiots like this,

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dxj

What's your sad excuse?
you are so right as i am sure others on here agree they just havent put it to print , i guess the stinch of smell from between there legs have clouded there way of thinking and all they know how to do try to be harashing to others who dont agree with them or try to be degrsding to others that are diffrent and more improved than themselves

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're grossly underestimating the pro-cutter extremists. :smile:

I'm aware that shortly after circumcision many guys experience an increase in sensitivity [of the remaining parts]. I think it's a short term thing, though.
it mite be for short term for some but to most and i for one it still is cut and proud of it. never would go back to skin here.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it may last for years, but eventually the loss of nerves is bound to catch up with you. Age diminishes our senses unfortunately.

But do you really want sexual sensation in non-sexual situations? It's more like irritation to me. Now that I have restored enough to stay covered most of the time, having my glans and inner foreskin uncovered in daily activities is something I avoid.

i have been cut for 11 years and havent lost any feeling if anything im geting more sensation everyday .

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really have to agree with Damian and the rest of the circumcised guys. I have had it both ways and my penis head is still very sensitive many years after having been circumcised.

i agree here as well i am sensative and it has been 11 years sence circumsied wouldnt go back to being uncut at all cut is the best way to be for me.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree Damian. People wonder how cut guys can claim that "less is more". Well, in my case having my glans exposed without doubt gives me more sensation. Having my glans rubbing gives me much more pleasure than having my foreskin rubbing used to.

this is exaculy right, some dont understand and some just dont want to listen if its not there idea. i for one agree i been there an done that, cut,,,, the way to be.