circumcision and size appearance

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think so. I have a foreskin and when I get an erection, it all rolls back. Unless I really force it, it will not go much farther than my head. If you look at my pics, you probably can't even tell I'm wasn't circumcised.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Natural dicks are thicker and more padded when erect because of what Lemac says. The foreskin is in the middle of the penis when erect.

Foreskin.org

The only kind of dick is the dick you were born with. Unfortunately this is late news for many in North America and elsewhere.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Natural dicks are thicker and more padded when erect because of what Lemac says. The foreskin is in the middle of the penis when erect.

Foreskin.org

The only kind of dick is the dick you were born with. Unfortunately this is late news for many in North America and elsewhere.

Restored foreskins seem to be thicker than natural..but this is no excuse to be circumcised and than restore! You still cannot regrow a frenelum and the ridge band.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This thread gives me another opportunity to mention the J. Richters et al study in Australia which found that circumcised men averaged ~3/8in or 10mm less than intact men. Not a lot but it was an unexpected finding. This isn't anecdotal stuff but genuine research that was published in Venereology in 1995. The measurements were done erect and the original purpose was to validate that condoms were being made in appropriate sizes. I don't know if the measurement was done "bone pressed".

A theory discussed occasionally on the F/R forums is: a tight cut restrains growth of erectile tissue [corpora cavernosa, corpus spongiosum] during puberty. Puberty is when those structures grow substantially. If they're constrained they might not reach their full potential. This theory doesn't apply to late teen or adult cuts, for obvious reasons.

This thread gives me another opportunity to mention the J. Richters et al study in Australia which found that circumcised men averaged ~3/8in or 10mm less than intact men. Not a lot but it was an unexpected finding. This isn't anecdotal stuff but genuine research that was published in Venereology in 1995. The measurements were done erect and the original purpose was to validate that condoms were being made in appropriate sizes. I don't know if the measurement was done "bone pressed".

A theory discussed occasionally on the F/R forums is: a tight cut restrains growth of erectile tissue [corpora cavernosa, corpus spongiosum] during puberty. Puberty is when those structures grow substantially. If they're constrained they might not reach their full potential. This theory doesn't apply to late teen or adult cuts, for obvious reasons.

And I'm living proof!

If you look carefully at the dorsal skin on my penis pic, you can see some vague discolored bands of white skin running horizontally. Those are STRETCH MARKS on my penis! No shit! My penis outgrew the skin causing it to crack. It happened so quickly the skin couldn't keep up and as there was no play in the skin, it had no choice but to split into open wounds that scarred over. Nice, no?

sensor97

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Circumcision defo makes a cock look more manly sexual and up for it

D
Totally disagree, I was cut at 19, tight skin, unnecessary, but my scrotum skin now pulls up my shaft, makes my 17cm dick, measured to pubic bone, only look 12-14 cm when erect cos the scrotal skin is pulled up the shaft underneath. Never get cut, many ways to stretch that tight skin!

HankJo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Make sense to me: getting rid of all that skin at infancy would hamper or impede the growth of one's penis as there is just not enough room to grow...

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mostly cultural and religious. Jews and Moslems are nearly always cut. Europe, other groups not so much. I'm not familiar with the Hindu or Buddhist practice. American non-Jews and non-Moslems maybe 50%. I had a college roommate (this was in the 70s) who was uncut and kept getting infections under the foreskin even though he was very careful to clean properly. Also, he had a large head so the foreskin was stretched when he got hard. At 20 he opted for full circ over holiday break. Healed nicely. Looked fantastic and he was much happier. Never had another problem.