Circumcision and size

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
Hey

i was just curious if any females noticed what i did. i have noticed that uncircumcised men have much fatter cocks. I am uncut and not buised bc ther are smaller uncut cocks also but i have seen more uncut big cokc than i have uncut small ones.

Have any females notced this also????

thank you for replies in advance.
:bounce:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
There was one guy whose penis was ablated by circumcision and he was raised as a girl. Things got worse for him from there.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmm, that's really odd to me, unless you've only been with one partner in your life. I would think that at least 80-90 percent of all American males are circumsized. I'm just happy that I'm not, the thought of it sickens me.

However, I don't think the "cut/uncut" thing has any relation at all to penis size.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you think pretty highly of yourself. Penis size is determined almost entirely by genetics, which has nothing at all to do with whether your parents decide to circumcise you.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is an extremely stupid post. You would have to be daft enough to believe the doctor was cutting off girth and length as well as foreskin to believe that! Stupid, stupid.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 23 2005, 09:28 PM
This is an extremely stupid post. You would have to be daft enough to believe the doctor was cutting off girth and length as well as foreskin to believe that! Stupid, stupid.
[post=337557]Quoted post[/post]​

Did I say that they were cutting length or girth off! DUH! i know that doesnt happen. Also for the person who said i was full of myself BULLSHIT im not i said i noticed this and asked if anyone else has i DID NOT SAY THIS IS HOW IT IS SO READ MY SHIT B4 U POST AND LOOK LIKE N ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

thank you to the people who anwsered this whithout being regular old BEOTCHES.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ItsJustMe@Aug 24 2005, 01:14 AM
I've never seen one that wasn't circumcized (unless you count magazine photos.) Therefore I can't answer but I'd be willing to find out!
[post=337527]Quoted post[/post]​

Have you seen my gallery? ;) lol

Anyway, I have a theory that uncut cocks grow bigger because they are natural and that if it isn't entirely the case, there is at least some chance that with the interference of surgeons etc, a circumcised penis doesn't reach its full potential.

Of course, its just what I think.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by KidBrown@Aug 23 2005, 05:33 PM
Hmm, that's really odd to me, unless you've only been with one partner in your life. I would think that at least 80-90 percent of all American males are circumsized. I'm just happy that I'm not, the thought of it sickens me.

However, I don't think the "cut/uncut" thing has any relation at all to penis size.
[post=337541]Quoted post[/post]​
Much less than that, judging by what I've seen. Anyway, botched circumcisions can cause a smaller penis, buried penis, or even total ablation of the penis. I don't know what a normal circumcision does to it.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I'm definitely not pro-circumcision, I think it's an awful thing to do to an infant. I just haven't seen anything to suggest it would decrease the overall size of a dick (other than, of course, the foreskin). If I cut my fingernails, it doesn't make my fingers shorter, but it does change their appearance.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Aug 24 2005, 10:05 AM

Anyway, I have a theory that uncut cocks grow bigger because they are natural and that if it isn't entirely the case, there is at least some chance that with the interference of surgeons etc, a circumcised penis doesn't reach its full potential.

Of course, its just what I think.
[post=337645]Quoted post[/post]​

A theory is a premise that is tested by scientific analysis in some way. Yours is an uneducated guess.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always played a lot of sports and use health spas, so I have seen a lot of cocks. But my experience is from Europe and Asia where the percentages are the opposite to the U.S. on cicumcision.

So for what its worth within this context, the smallest flaccid that I have seen have been circumcised and the biggest flaccid uncircumcised.

I have only ever seen two guys with erections - which is interesting.

7x5.5: Although the logic of this post is obviously idiotic, I must say that I have noticed the opposite - cut cocks, to me, atleast appear thicker!

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by KidBrown@Aug 23 2005, 09:33 PM

Actually it's quite simple. I'm Jewish and date Jewish guys and circumcizion is required by Jewish law. Therefore I've never seen an uncircumcized penis.

robertomuro

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by ItsJustMe+Aug 25 2005, 01:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ItsJustMe &#064; Aug 25 2005, 01:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-KidBrown@Aug 23 2005, 09:33 PM
Hmm, that&#39;s really odd to me, unless you&#39;ve only been with one partner in your life. I would think that at least 80-90 percent of all American males are circumsized. I&#39;m just happy that I&#39;m not, the thought of it sickens me.

However, I don&#39;t think the "cut/uncut" thing has any relation at all to penis size.

Actually it&#39;s quite simple. I&#39;m Jewish and date Jewish guys and circumcizion is required by Jewish law. Therefore I&#39;ve never seen an uncircumcized penis.
[post=337828]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Although in Europe, many of the Jewish communities do not circumcise (in countries like Russia almost no Jews are). Some also use the original circumcision which removed very little foreskin and would appear uncut to most people. But in USA, yeah, 60% of the average population is cut (besides Jewish) so you are more likely to find cut. In Europe pretty much only the foreigners and certain religions are cut.

Onto the thread question. I think uncut cocks would generally appear bigger because obviously there is more there, not much bigger though. The glans on cut cocks would probably look wider as the foreskin is not compacting it. This same compacting might give an extra 0.5" of length to an uncut cock. In REAL size however, unless there is a botch in the circumcision as jonb mentioned, I don&#39;t think it makes any difference.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the original poster said he thought they were thicker, which is absurd. This is obviously a guy who likes to brag. How could it possibly matter in girth whether your parents had your foreskin removed or not? Geez, sometimes I wish people would stop eating the magic mushrooms.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a person who has encountered and examined (if you will) more peni than the average, non-slutty person, I&#39;ve seen huge and small both cut and uncut. The real difference? Cut guy&#39;s cock heads are way less sensitive. And in MHO, intact dicks just look better...and afford more "stuff" to play with.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by 7x5.5@Aug 25 2005, 01:18 AM
Although the logic of this post is obviously idiotic, I must say that I have noticed the opposite - cut cocks, to me, atleast appear thicker&#33;
[post=337820]Quoted post[/post]​
That&#39;s until you pull the foreskin back. Part of it is that the corona and the scar are both horizontal lines which make something look shorter and thicker, as opposed to vertical lines (which generally don&#39;t exist on any penis) which make something look longer and thinner.

ItsJustMe

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by robertomuro@Aug 25 2005, 08:58 AM
Although in Europe, many of the Jewish communities do not circumcise (in countries like Russia almost no Jews are).
[post=337844]Quoted post[/post]​

I wonder if that has to do with life in the former Soviet Union, where Jews had to practice their religion in secret. Being circumcized would have been a dead give away.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ItsJustMe@Aug 25 2005, 06:45 PM
I wonder if that has to do with life in the former Soviet Union, where Jews had to practice their religion in secret. Being circumcized would have been a dead give away.
[post=338015]Quoted post[/post]​

May be. In Nazi Germany, many Jews quit circumcizing their boys in an effort to "hide" their heritage.