Circumcision as a Sexual Sacrifice

Jason86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Does anyone else view circumcision as a sexual sacrifice?

I'm an uncut guy who gets really turned on knowing a guy is circumcised. A tight circumcision which removes all the foreskin reduces the sexual pleasure for a guy. Seeing a guy rub his cock really hard trying to get sensation which isn't there really turns me on. It makes the orgasm much more intense for the guy because he gets less sensation during sex and masturbation and the orgasm is the only really pleasurable sensation he gets.

I'm really into orgasm denial and guys who are sexually frustrated. My ultimate fantasy is to not have sex or masturbate for a month and then have a circumcision done while my balls are full and near to bursting point.

Reactions: malakos

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
that's either a circumcision fetish, or body dysmorphic disorder.
good luck with that.
some fantasies are better, when they stay fantasies. knowing that it can't help but remove your most sexually responsive parts for life, well, you know what I'm talking about.
If you don't, this should make things clear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d96PKZB2Uak

Is it still hot, when you think you may be giving up 50% of your sexual feeling, for the rest of your life?
Is one big sacrifice worth it? Do you think your enthusiasm might wane, after your sexuality turns to black and white from color?

Last edited:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lighten up guys. Jason86's fantasy is hot. I got myself circumcised when I was 30. Yeah, yeah. I know. Body dismorphic disorder. Maybe, but it was just as exciting adventure as Jason imagines. It did take me a while to re-learn my wanking technique, but to all those who think you lose sensation from circumcision. Nah. That's all conjecture. I suffer no numbness and it doesn't take me any longer to come. If I had my time over I'd do it again.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sure. Nothing lost. Nothing at all. There were no nerves in those parts. Not one of the 20,000 nerves was sexually responsive.
Dysmorphic? Absolutely.
It's like listening to Karen Carpenter tell you she's putting on weight.

S

SirConcis

In one way, it is a sacrifice. During the decision making process, you have to ask yourself iof you are willing to permanently part with the foreskin. You weight the pros and cons.

In the end, the pros outweight the cons and after the deed is done, you feel like a burden has been removed. But prior to the op, there is a sentiment that perhaps it is a sacrifice.

Reactions: zmv

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It is definitely a sexual sacrifice, unfortunately when it is done to infants and children it is mutilation, as the infant or child didn't make the conscious decision to make the sexual sacrifice and there is no solid medical reason to do it.

I'm an uncut guy who gets really turned on knowing a guy is circumcised. A tight circumcision which removes all the foreskin reduces the sexual pleasure for a guy. Seeing a guy rub his cock really hard trying to get sensation which isn't there really turns me on. It makes the orgasm much more intense for the guy because he gets less sensation during sex and masturbation and the orgasm is the only really pleasurable sensation he gets.

So in other words you like guys that have low tight circs, aka the beauty cut since it puts the scar right at the base of the glans leaving absolutely no inner foreskin.. unfortunatly some doctors and in the military in the past this was the prefered cut.. I would die without the little bit of inner foreskin that I have left, at times that is the only part of my penis that is sensative at all.

I'm really into orgasm denial and guys who are sexually frustrated. My ultimate fantasy is to not have sex or masturbate for a month and then have a circumcision done while my balls are full and near to bursting point.

Well most guys would say this is a bad thing, i know i really hate when a partner is having so much pleasure from jerking especially if they are uncut, and i can't get off no matter how hard I try and then even when I do its more pain, exaustion, rather than pleasure..

I say defintely if you want to do this DO IT.. I mean if you want to be sexually frustrated PLEASE BY ALL MEANS JOIN THE CLUB!!.. Just no complaining about it after since at least it was your CHOICE, unlike the majority of us who our parents had our penis' mutilated before we could even walk or talk

I don't see a problem with him wanting to get himself circumcised, as at least he was able to chose, unlike most of us.

The only part that disturbes me is that the OP might be getting turned on by circ just for the sake that most guys "didn't" chose it, and that it was done to them..

Circ should ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS be left up to the penis' owner.. once a guy turns 18 he can do anything he wants to it... but prior to that date it should be left as nature intended except for extreme medical necessity...

If you don't, this should make things clear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d96PKZB2Uak

Do you know the title of this video? Or anywhere else to see it?.. Unfortunately It's been removed from youtube

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media

1) Getting off on the misfortune of others is sick!

2) Lack of other sensation prior to having an orgasm does not necessarily make the orgasm more intense because it is the only pleasurable sensation.
The quality/intensity of the whole experience is reduced.

Jason86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would die without the little bit of inner foreskin that I have left, at times that is the only part of my penis that is sensative at all.

The only part that disturbes me is that the OP might be getting turned on by circ just for the sake that most guys "didn't" chose it, and that it was done to them..

I doubt you would die without your bit of inner foreskin. I'm not into the circumcision of babies but I am very much into circumcision of adults as a sexual sacrifice. The less foreskin the better.

Sure, the fact that most guys didn't chose it is a turn on. Any guy who is into sexual sacrifice would find this a huge turn on. It's the idea of a guy being really horny with full balls and not being able to get instant sexual relief. Sexual frustration can be a big turn on to others.

Reactions: drvkv

Sirkumsised

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are quite wrong. A tight circumcision doesn't reduce the sexual pleasure, it increases the sensation for the man and his lover - much better sex!
does anyone else view circumcision as a sexual sacrifice?

Reactions: XXXWolverineXXX

lucas cameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Hi Jason, well I am that guy I was circumcised tight as a baby and had an adequate level of sensation until about 7 years ago when because of the hard masturbation required to get satisfaction I damaged the main remaining nerve that gave me 90 % of my pleasure. after desperately seeking medical help for years the best solution we came up with it to try to increase sensitivity with drugs that increase my libido. I am currently injecting 150mg testosterone weekly plus 250 units of HCG daily to force my testicles to make more natural testosterone and the LH mimicking action of the HCG increases penile sensitivity well. and finally .25mg of anastrazole to stop my body from converting my high level of testosterone into estrogen. Well the result of all of this is that it does allow me to achieve orgasm it still takes me hours and it is sexual torture because I am so horny all the time, seriously I want to cum 10 times a day but am lucky to get once a day with a great amount of work. I will go to the cruise park and have sex with 10 guys in a night all of which cum and go while I am left sexually frustrated.... be careful what you wish for.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
You are quite wrong. A tight circumcision doesn't reduce the sexual pleasure, it increases the sensation for the man and his lover - much better sex!
I know 5 guys who were circumcised as adults. One was my brother-in-law. The others are just guys I know. The ALL stated that there is a HUGE decrease in sensitivity and pleasure even after several years after the surgery. I asked each one would they recommend it for me and each gave me a resounding "NO!". Would you like your foreskin back? And each responded "YES!".

It is up to you. You need to look at your naked self in a mirror and ask yourself are you a circumcised male or an uncircumcised one. I am an uncircumcised male. That is what I am.

Geoffrey2_0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think its kind of funny that some people think that the removal of a small bit of skin has such a dramatic effect on anything whatsoever--I am a circumcised guy, I have perfect sensitivity to my cock, I have marathon fuck session with the women I have bedded (generally 45 minutes) and feel every glorious minute of it and am extremely happy that I am cut . . .

lucas cameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think its kind of funny that some people think that the removal of a small bit of skin has such a dramatic effect on anything whatsoever--I am a circumcised guy, I have perfect sensitivity to my cock, I have marathon fuck session with the women I have bedded (generally 45 minutes) and feel every glorious minute of it and am extremely happy that I am cut . . .
Well consider yourself lucky, most people would find 45 min a bit long I think the average is something like 3 to 5 min. From stats I have read the percentage of men who have delayed ejackulation DE or anejackulation AE about 90% are circumsized. age does play a roll as well useualy starts about age 45 and up but many younger cut guys experence orgasm troubles