circumcision as an adult

and Now here is day 4 and it doesn't look good. I think I should go to the doc. on Monday, and not wait until Wednesday!

Yup. Get to the doctor. In fact, I'd go to the ER. It looks infected.

lycanross

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Now five days after the Op and well looks better and the doc said it shouldn't be infected, had to email the pics to him and well looks better now. In the pics I have triple antibiotic ointment. No pain, the erections have become less painful as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

ths1973

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was cirucmcized 3 years ago... phimosis... it was not a walk in the park... the surgery itself is not painful at all... it's not fun to look down at your lil friend and see it all wrapped up and perhaps still bleeding and stitches unraveling for the following 2 -3 weeks... but if you foreskin is in fact too tight for comfort, then i would go ahead with it... in the end, i am happy with the result, and am glad that i had it done...do i miss my foreskin? i honestly don't think about it much... and yes, wearing underwear is now a must for me... no more commando... and yes, the first morning erections are painful... very... but if you have a good urologist in charge for the operation... you should be fine...

slimfellow09

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I'm 27 and I just got cut almost 2 years ago. Truthfully I hurt like hell those night time erection nearly killed me. Was it worth it yes and no because I did it the hell of it my wife just had our baby and I did the one thing that would put me down for 6 weeks. It hurt but I got over it. Sometimes I miss my skin but I'm kewl. Sex still feels the same and my wife likes it better. Just wish she would put it in her mouth more.

D

deleted300444

hey guys new to the forums. i'm a 20 year old guy. all my life i've had tight foreskin and over the last two years it has develped into BXO phimosis :( and next week is finally the day i get circumcised. has anybody here been circumcised as adults? how was it? how long did it take to recover? my doc says that it'll just be uncomfortable for a couple of weeks, mainly because the shaft will be oversensitive with my underwear and stuff.

hope to hear from other guys!

Damn you have a hairy ass! Hey sorry to hear that you have to get the snip, I think we should all have our skins!

Sorry, no advice. Welcome to site and good luck with the circumsion.

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
Now five days after the Op and well looks better and the doc said it shouldn't be infected, had to email the pics to him and well looks better now. In the pics I have triple antibiotic ointment. No pain, the erections have become less painful as well.

I hope your recovery is going well. thanks for keeping us informed as you heal.

D_blc02jbv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey its been almost three months (i'll be three months on 8 april) after my circumcision. Everything is going fine but there is still a little swelling. The doc said that everything will look normal in three more months... That's still a long time to wait!

Is there anyone who was cut as an adult who can tell me if it was taking this long for all the swelling to go away?

Other than that, everything is well. Sex feels great and there's no other problems.

brianincny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey this has been an education. Considering I'm getting circumcised on Friday. Please, no advice not to. It's what I want and I feel lucky I can get it done with just a co-pay. Thanks for the pictures. Least I won't get too worried if mine looks like that.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey its been almost three months (i'll be three months on 8 april) after my circumcision. Everything is going fine but there is still a little swelling. The doc said that everything will look normal in three more months... That's still a long time to wait!

Is there anyone who was cut as an adult who can tell me if it was taking this long for all the swelling to go away?

Other than that, everything is well. Sex feels great and there's no other problems.

You will have very minimal swelling up until 5-6 months. After 6 months everything should be normal and you should be able to squeeze the scar without any discomfort. I was circumcised at the age of 23 nearly 5 years ago.

dmaher

Just Browsing
Media
I was cut last summer and I all I can say to anyone out there thinking that this could improve your life... do it. I had no medical reason to go through with it but I had wanted it done for as long as i could remember, and I'm so glad i did. I thought the vast majority of the swelling and healing was done with after about 3 months (when i first had sex too, no complaints or questions), and everything after that was pretty small scale and I don't think anybody else would even notice. I love my dick so much more now. It feels like I can last longer and have more control over my orgasms, and my dick has gotten bigger. I don't know how to explain it, but it just looks and feels bigger (an ex even noticed). Good luck, once you're past the healing you'll look back and be nothing but glad.

dertydick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
you can loosen it up with steroid cream prescribed by ur doctor. betamethasone. twice a day then try to stretch it a little. it works, but takes a bit of time.

D

deleted15807

I was cut last summer and I all I can say to anyone out there thinking that this could improve your life... do it. I had no medical reason to go through with it but I had wanted it done for as long as i could remember, and I'm so glad i did. I thought the vast majority of the swelling and healing was done with after about 3 months (when i first had sex too, no complaints or questions), and everything after that was pretty small scale and I don't think anybody else would even notice. I love my dick so much more now. It feels like I can last longer and have more control over my orgasms, and my dick has gotten bigger. I don't know how to explain it, but it just looks and feels bigger (an ex even noticed). Good luck, once you're past the healing you'll look back and be nothing but glad.

What a great testimony! The fringe says you and others don't exist. But you join a vast majority who have no problems and indeed have experienced benefits!!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

exactly. and i for one know a lot of happy cut guys. who wouldn't go back to uncut cock if they was ask to or given a chance to. cut cock rules. and I'm just one lady who thanks this way there are lots of others who thank this as well. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a great testimony! The fringe says you and others don't exist. But you join a vast majority who have no problems and indeed have experienced benefits!!

yes indeed he has. also i know of many others who have also. they just aren't on this site. :wink:

how you been sargon? been a while. haven't been posting much myself lately been busy not much time on here. good to see you back.:wink:

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was circumcised ovr 30 years ago and I didn't have any swelling problems. I was told at the hosptal I was given meds to not
allow swelling to happen. I had myself cut only for cosmetic reasons. I did not have a tight foreskin. I think a circumcised penis looks better. Two days after I was cut I went to the club I usually hung out at and a girl that knew me came over to my table and sat on my lap. But that didn't create
a problem. I was pretty much healed up in
3-4 weeks. I have never regretted having it done. It was the best decision I ever made for myself. I just wish I had had it done sooner. I was 35 years old at the time. It was a piece of cake. I didn't have
any pain when I got erections immdiately
after the operation. It all went smoothly for me. A brother-in-law had it done to himself about a year later and he said it
wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. If
he had known it would be that easy, he said he would have had it done many years sooner. So if you are thinking about having it done, go for it. You won't regret it. I haven't.
nicecircjob