Rehannigam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello!

I am scheduled for circumcision next month to prevent BXO (Lichen Sclerosis) spreading to more of my foreskin. The effects of BXO are mostly on tip of my foreskin which is mostly scarred tissues which if I don't use steroid cream gets itchy and flaky. There is discoloration/white spots on underneath the tip of my glance which I heard is irreversible to fix. However it should hopefully stop spreading once I am circumcised.

I am considering High & Tight using clamp type of circumcision. I am not sure if that's the best approach but I think, while I am at it, I might as well get it as it looks better in my view and minimizes the future BXO flare up. I am planning to discuss type of possibilities with my surgeon in NZ.

Do you guys have any experience, suggestions for me which can be useful?

Reactions: Luvcutdick

Arblux

Experimental Member
Media
Is the BXO limited to the foreskin or is there any fusion between the foreskin and glans?
If there is any fusion you may wish to read up on the ROLOCS procedure.
Restoration of the Lost Obscured Coronal Sulcus: A Novel Surgical Technique for Penile Lichen Sclerosus with Severe Preputial Adhesions - PubMed
This was partly developed by Asif Muneer in the UK who operated on me when I had this condition. As BXO/Lichen Sclerosus is usually a condition of the foreskin any circumcision where the aim is to relieve the condition and prevent it from returning should remove as much of the foreskin as possible.

Reactions: Luvcutdick

ukboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My circumcision is high and quite tight and I am very happy with it. I would recommend skin glue rather than stitches as it speeds up healing by half and gives a better looking result.