Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
dxj we know you are against circumcision, as am I, but I fear posting that is going to cause another war. you know as well as the rest of us how sensitive this topic is

thanks

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently promoted myself from CI-4 to CI-5 because of my ongoing restoration.

I wear my TLC foreskin cone all day at work, and when I go to take a piss, without touching my dick after taking the cone off, the foreskin will have the head almost fully covered, then during the time it takes to take a piss, the foreskin will retract to have most of the head uncovered. I remember when it would snap back FAST after taking the cone off!

And if I'm walking around without the cone on, if I go to the bathroom and pull down my underwear, the head is usually mostly covered on its own!

So progress is being made! :151:

D

deleted257218

Sure - just pointing out the only way to stop this shit is to stop it where it starts.

Here's an idea. Try not to deviate from the thread topic. I think by now the whole server knows ur against it and tbh i'm getting sick of seeing u twist the topic into ur own anti-circ argument.

D

deleted15807

Here's an idea. Try not to deviate from the thread topic. I think by now the whole server knows ur against it and tbh i'm getting sick of seeing u twist the topic into ur own anti-circ argument.

You are asking the impossible. Utterly and completely impossible.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Please. A thread about foreskin length twisted into an anti-circ argument? Are you serious?

D

deleted257218

Are you? You all seem to blank out what you post previously. But after that comment i cba fighting you, you can't argue as you can't acknowledge the oponent

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, it's a legitimate question. Medical people scraped off half his dick. What the heck is cba? Can't be available? Can't be asked? Cost benefit analysis? It doesn't fit syntactically in your sentence.