Circumcision chart

D

deleted257218

CI-1
Have yet to see someone (in real life) uncircumsized - very curious:smile:

I'm the oposite, i think i'm in between CI-9 and CI-10 and have yet to see a circumcised penis is real life

D

deleted15807

Do you ever contribute anything material to any of these threads? Doctors trash some baby's dick. Oops! I suppose that's okay with you?

I'm so pleased you care. I think you would be better off on an 'analysts couch' than here. So much anger....46 years worth. Don't you think that's enough? The therapy/counseling process helps people get "unstuck". And I daresay you are 'stuck'.

D

deleted257218

Wow i thought this was common knowledge. Maybe it's just Brits who use it alot. Yes it means can't be arsed

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah, it doesn't have any meaning in American English. Never heard it until now, but I found an urban dictionary with the following:

To be seriously demotivated.
To be disinclined to get off one's arse.
To be unwilling to do something.

I would say "can't be bothered" so from now on when I type cbb you'll know what I mean.

D

deleted15807

Sure - just pointing out the only way to stop this shit is to stop it where it starts.

Your rage has taken total control. You will never know peace and happiness. Never.

Every thread you type is filled is overflowing with anger, contempt and rage. It really isn't about circumcision at all is it? There are proven techniques a qualified therapist can use to help.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure - just pointing out the only way to stop this shit is to stop it where it starts.

not to start ww3 here but you will never stop it ,you see there is so many of us[ me included ] that can see the better of being cut as well as many other reasons for it, its your right to like what you like but its also our right to be cut an also to have our children cut if we so chose to, it is not child abuse and or any other thing you want to call it, it is only better for the adult man as well as the infant, you belive what you want and i will do the same, circ, will never be out thow, so many of us that are cut have the monapoly on you uncuts, i have done a quick look on the web about this and it states that it is 90%cut and 40% uncut, it was lower but now it is rising again so acording to the web,cut is here to stay,

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's an idea. Try not to deviate from the thread topic. I think by now the whole server knows ur against it and tbh i'm getting sick of seeing u twist the topic into ur own anti-circ argument.

yes ,as i am sure others are as well, it is beging to look like uncut saport group with some of these guys on here rather than lpsg, lol,

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not to start ww3 here but you will never stop it ,you see there is so many of us[ me included ] that can see the better of being cut as well as many other reasons for it, its your right to like what you like but its also our right to be cut an also to have our children cut if we so chose to, it is not child abuse and or any other thing you want to call it, it is only better for the adult man as well as the infant, you belive what you want and i will do the same, circ, will never be out thow, so many of us that are cut have the monapoly on you uncuts, i have done a quick look on the web about this and it states that it is 90%cut and 40% uncut, it was lower but now it is rising again so acording to the web,cut is here to stay,

Haha, hilarious. Your 'wife' said the exact same thing the other day. I seriously can't imagine two people being that stupid, so I'll assume you're the same person :tongue:

Seriously, 90 + 40 = 130.

130%?

Brilliant.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Huh? Not really intelligible. Try editing for clarity.

why should he you same ole uncut posters are so stuck on your foreskin crap you spew that you couldnt understand it if he drew you a map, he has clearly stated that he is uncut in many of his postings, yet he never has acted like you towards any of the cut guys on here, wonder why, WELL i ill tell you, its because he has more brains than you do.