Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I was circumcised at age 29 YO my choice...my only real bitch is why it was not done at my birth. Really pisses me off to no end I was not able to have received a circumcision at my birth or shortly there after. I felt like some sort of Cyclopes or other weird spaceling going through life with a weird looking penis between my legs. Far as I knew I was the only one in my family with this weirded out looking penis between my legs. My Father and all my brothers (eleven) were all circumcised. I found out later why cause I finally ask my Mother after I did get a circumcision as an adult at 29 YO. I was very sorry I even ask. I really don’t want to get into it but still sat the physician would have done it anyway. All circumcisions IMHO should be done at birth. You people that believe something else FINE,I DON’T CARE. I seldom read those posts. NO ONE WILL CHANGE MY MIND AT THIS POINT OF MY LIFE!

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You people that believe something else FINE,I DON’T CARE. I seldom read those posts. NO ONE WILL CHANGE MY MIND AT THIS POINT OF MY LIFE!

Then why did you even post

lightining

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I was circumcised at age 29 YO my choice...my only real bitch is why it was not done at my birth. Really pisses me off to no end I was not able to have received a circumcision at my birth or shortly there after. I felt like some sort of Cyclopes or other weird spaceling going through life with a weird looking penis between my legs. Far as I knew I was the only one in my family with this weirded out looking penis between my legs. My Father and all my brothers (eleven) were all circumcised. I found out later why cause I finally ask my Mother after I did get a circumcision as an adult at 29 YO. I was very sorry I even ask. I really don’t want to get into it but still sat the physician would have done it anyway. All circumcisions IMHO should be done at birth. You people that believe something else FINE,I DON’T CARE. I seldom read those posts. NO ONE WILL CHANGE MY MIND AT THIS POINT OF MY LIFE!

You're the information that I found on the internet, I don't expect to change your mind but this will shed a little light on who in this world actually has the different looking penises
This piece from the internet "Though many people associate circumcision with Jews, most circumcised males are Muslims. About 10% of the world's non-Muslim males are circumcised. The United States has the highest rate of non-religious circumcisions of male infants in the world (54.7%). (The American rate peaked around 1965 at about 85%.)"

AlexandertheStr8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just joined LPSG a few days ago (hi everyone) and have really enjoyed reading through everyone's posts. I'm 42 and am considering a circumcision.

My foreskin has progressively become tighter as I've aged and for some time I've been unable to retract it beyond the head even when soft. This makes cleaning more time consuming and can sometimes mean my foreskin becomes tender after masturbating.

I suppose what I'd like is to tap into your experience of circumcision at a more mature age. My concerns are that my cock won't be as sensitive afterwards and that this will affect my sex life. The other question I have is on which type of cut you guys would recommend? I've read on here that the skin on the shaft can be left tighter or looser. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Reactions: adult circ
D

deleted1168963

I am cut but from the USA. If you want to chat about being cut let me know.

brit_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm also considering a circumcision, I much prefer the idea of my penis exposed and no movable skin. Also seems a lot neater and cleaner in the summer. Would be great to chat. Thanks.

D

deleted1168963

I'm also considering a circumcision, I much prefer the idea of my penis exposed and no movable skin. Also seems a lot neater and cleaner in the summer. Would be great to chat. Thanks.
It is easy to take care of and always feels clean. It was a perfect circumcision. I am glad I am: I have such a fat mushroom head I can’t imagine a foreskin would have gone over it.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel the same as you. I liked the look of a circumcised dick ever since I first saw one at around age 7. I could hardly keep my eyes off of it.
I had 5 brothers and only 1 was circumcised at birth. My mom's doctor made a house call with his nurse for the purpose of doing the circumcision. So since he made a special trip she allow it to be done.
Her witnessing the procedure was a mistake. She vowed to not put any male child through that procedure again. Three more male children were born after him, I was one of them. BTW I and another brother had ourselves circumcised as adults.
My parents were not well educated. My mother only attended school to the 6th grade. My dad was illiterate. He was born in Mexico in a small remote village that didn't have a school. His parents died when
He was very young. He had to start working to support himself.
I once heard my mom say since we were not Jewish we didn't need to be circumcised. This shows her lack of higher education.
But I am glad i had myself circumcised as an adult. I just wish i could have had it done much sooner than age 35.

Reactions: Peter20

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel the same as you. I liked the look of a circumcised dick ever since I first saw one at around age 7. I could hardly keep my eyes off of it.
I had 5 brothers and only 1 was circumcised at birth. My mom's doctor made a house call with his nurse for the purpose of doing the circumcision. So since he made a special trip she allow it to be done.
Her witnessing the procedure was a mistake. She vowed to not put any male child through that procedure again. Three more male children were born after him, I was one of them. BTW I and another brother had ourselves circumcised as adults.
My parents were not well educated. My mother only attended school to the 6th grade. My dad was illiterate. He was born in Mexico in a small remote village that didn't have a school. His parents died when
He was very young. He had to start working to support himself.
I once heard my mom say since we were not Jewish we didn't need to be circumcised. This shows her lack of higher education.
But I am glad i had myself circumcised as an adult. I just wish i could have had it done much sooner than age 35.

My parents were educated about the same as yours my Mother to 6th grade in a 1 room school. She was very much of German decent. Her parents both born of German emigrants who migrated to the Midwest USA to farm the land. My Father dropped out of school in 5th or 6 grade to help in the fields of his Fathers farm in Iowa. His grandparents had migrated from Kentucky through Ohio and Indiana to central Iowa. When my Father was 14 his Mother and Father migrated from Iowa to Southern Missouri for an opportunity in the lumber business. In those days couples had several children to help in the fields. Many died at young ages. It was just a hard life for many people and education was not encouraged, so many never got much of school learning. They did what they had to do to feed the family.

I can totally understand why your Mother felt the way she did after witnessing the circumcision as if you don't have a strong stomach and many women don't. My son was circumcised at the hospital after he was born and before he went home, that is the was his great grandmother said it had to be. I never argued with that woman.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My parents were educated about the same as yours my Mother to 6th grade in a 1 room school. She was very much of German decent. Her parents both born of German emigrants who migrated to the Midwest USA to farm the land. My Father dropped out of school in 5th or 6 grade to help in the fields of his Fathers farm in Iowa. His grandparents had migrated from Kentucky through Ohio and Indiana to central Iowa. When my Father was 14 his Mother and Father migrated from Iowa to Southern Missouri for an opportunity in the lumber business. In those days couples had several children to help in the fields. Many died at young ages. It was just a hard life for many people and education was not encouraged, so many never got much of school learning. They did what they had to do to feed the family.

I can totally understand why your Mother felt the way she did after witnessing the circumcision as if you don't have a strong stomach and many women don't. My son was circumcised at the hospital after he was born and before he went home, that is the was his great grandmother said it had to be. I never argued with that woman.
I see nothing wrong with RIC circumcising. I think circumcision is very beneficial for all men. It costs considerably more to have it done later in life. My circumcision cost a total of $950.00 40 years ago. Probably much more now. But I was done in hospital which added to the cost. An outpatient procedure would have been less expensive.

Reactions: Peter20
S

SirConcis

Consider a society where circ is rare. When old enough, you start trying to retract foreskin in underwear , if it stays like this all the time, fine, otherwise you decide to make it permanent and get cut. Other guys will see a few cut guys here and there, like the look and want to be like that too.

There is no motivation to "conform to society". For the guys who achieve permanent retraction without circumcision, it doesn't change their circ status even if they effectively become circumcised. So no big deal. And for those who get circumcised because foreskin too long to stay retracted, they now become the odd ones out in a majority of foreskinned males. (so operation not done to conform). In such an environment, RIC makes no sense, and let the male decide if his wants his foreskin back or not,

Contrast this with the USA wnere an uncut starts off different, and often, getting circumcised makes you conform to society. Often, those who choose to get ciut later will wish it had been done at birth because it bothered them all their life to be with foreskin in a cut society.

James Bell

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Consider a society where circ is rare. When old enough, you start trying to retract foreskin in underwear , if it stays like this all the time, fine, otherwise you decide to make it permanent and get cut. Other guys will see a few cut guys here and there, like the look and want to be like that too.

There is no motivation to "conform to society". For the guys who achieve permanent retraction without circumcision, it doesn't change their circ status even if they effectively become circumcised. So no big deal. And for those who get circumcised because foreskin too long to stay retracted, they now become the odd ones out in a majority of foreskinned males. (so operation not done to conform). In such an environment, RIC makes no sense, and let the male decide if his wants his foreskin back or not,

Contrast this with the USA wnere an uncut starts off different, and often, getting circumcised makes you conform to society. Often, those who choose to get ciut later will wish it had been done at birth because it bothered them all their life to be with foreskin in a cut society.
British and circumcised aged 11. No medical problems; just cut to be like dad, in non-conformity to society! Bros got the same treatment. No regrets.

I see nothing wrong with RIC circumcising. I think circumcision is very beneficial for all men. It costs considerably more to have it done later in life. My circumcision cost a total of $950.00 40 years ago. Probably much more now. But I was done in hospital which added to the cost. An outpatient procedure would have been less expensive.
Glad you think that. It’s not true.

The amount of people circumcised at birth who lament over having it been done to them without their concent invalidates your statement, it is not beneficial for all. Considering it’s proven to produce negative psychological effects in infants, also invalidates it.

Reactions: Wei

randy74

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
41 here and have phimosis.Urologist scheduled me for a circumcision 2 months ago and now I'm waiting to get it done finally.Can't wait to get rid of my super tight and useless foreskin which has never worked properly and has caused a lot of sexual and psychological problems and physical pain for me over the years.It looks terrible and is impossible to keep clean and hygienic.If you have a normal,well functioning foreskin then I suggest you keep it, but if it's screwed up like mine they get that sucker chopped off asap.Nothing better than showering and soaping up your junk and foreskin like a son of a gun for 15 minutes before intimacy with your wife and still having your dick smelling like a fish sitting out in the hot summer's sun for a week.