Circumcision Complications

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys I know you don't want another circumcision thread, but this is one topic that I don't think has ever been addressed before...

I'm sure will all the guys on here, that at least some have either personally experienced complications from circumcision, or know of someone who has...

Please explain what happened...and what was done to correct it...

Also pictures would be great....as it might change the tide of circumcision in America if people saw what can and does go wrong..

If you don't have a personal experience you are welcome to post links or other news information that you have read on this subject.

THIS IS NOT A DEBATE FORUM ON THE MERITS OF CIRCUMCISION..THIS THREAD IS ONLY TO BE USED IN REGARD TO ALLOWING US ALL TO LEARN ABOUT SOME OF THE COMPLICATIONS THAT CAN OCCUR DURING CIRCUMCISION!!!

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
Funny, why do you care so much about the Circumcision complications when you are uncut and never want to be cut?

Yes, there are complications if the one who is going to cut you is dumb.

In our country, the complications of circumcision is non-existent.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Funny, why do you care so much about the Circumcision complications when you are uncut and never want to be cut?

Yes, there are complications if the one who is going to cut you is dumb.

In our country, the complications of circumcision is non-existent.

If you read this thread/poll you will see that matt121matt121 is actually cut.

I think you are also being very naive if you believe that circumcision is without complications wherever it is done. It is a surgical procedure with the usual risks that entails and some guys have already posted elsewhere that they are unhappy with the results. Let us see what develops on this thread shall we...

B_Hamadim

Experimental Member
Media
If you read this thread/poll you will see that matt121matt121 is actually cut.

I think you are also being very naive if you believe that circumcision is without complications wherever it is done. It is a surgical procedure with the usual risks that entails and some guys have already posted elsewhere that they are unhappy with the results. Let us see what develops on this thread shall we...

Sorry If I was naive.

This website is great (Pictures) If you want to know about Circumcision complications: Problem Circumcisions

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How do you call someone a 'sorry little butt plug' in a support forum, anyway?

My nephew got the common complication of meatal stenosis, a narrowing of the urinary opening. His piss was under incredible pressure, and the fine stream shot forever. He ended up having to have surgery to correct it. It is caused by scarring, from uric acid burning the urethral opening.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was friends with a guy growing up who had lots of heavy scarring, loss of sensitivity, and had to have a skin graph done on his cock since when he was getting circumcised they messed it up. I'm not sure if they took the skin from his balls or not but his balls do not hang at all and it was weird to see, they were not just small tight ones either.

Then there's the guy who got his entire penis chopped off when he was getting cut and he lived his life as a girl since his parents thought it would be best for him.

Then there is this guy that sued and got tons of money:
Man Receives $360,000 Compensation for Childhood Circumcision

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Then there's the guy who got his entire penis chopped off when he was getting cut and he lived his life as a girl since his parents thought it would be best for him.

Yeah I saw a TV documentary about him. He was brought up believing he was a girl but later on he decided to live as a man, as presumably inside that's what he felt like. Poor guy was really mixed up as you'd expect. Didn't he end up taking his own life?

D

deleted15807

Being unhappy with your circumcision and having an actual complication are two different things.
This seems like fishing to me

Fishing is all it is. Is the presumption if you have a problem ipso facto you are unhappy. That is certainly the circumcision + complication = unhappy logic at work here. I doubt there will a corresponding 'research' on 'no complications' to get an accurate picture. Accuracy is not the goal.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My nephew got the common complication of meatal stenosis, a narrowing of the urinary opening.
Been there done that. I know circ is incredibly uncomfortable for newborns because even though I was a teenager when I had the meatotomy, I could barely pass water for three days. That was with some strange pain pills that made my piss blue.

They get you coming and going with circ. (Not to mention ED drugs later on.) Answer to a maiden's prayer for "doctors."

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Strangely enough, InChamad, maybe it is done with more care in your part of the world.
Here, it is often the first operation an intern performs, and often unsupervised.
I didn't really believe it, until I had a foster kid who looked like he was circumcised from one side, and uncircumcised from the other side.
I have no problem with people who are circumcised. That describes a whole lot of my family, including one of my two sons. I am not convinced that the operation itself is a good thing, although the results are generally reasonable.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They get you coming and going with circ. (Not to mention ED drugs later on.) Answer to a maiden's prayer for "doctors."

Could you please explain this further? as to how they get you coming and going with circ?

Strangely enough, InChamad, maybe it is done with more care in your part of the world.
Here, it is often the first operation an intern performs, and often unsupervised.

Yea when I found out that ALOT of circumcisions aren't even done by real doctors, It made me sick...I mean its bad enough that they do it to begin with, but to allow untrained personnel do it unsupervised, now that is just psyco...

I don't know if its still done this way, but I've read, that it use to be done sort of assembly line style...where once a day like early in the morning or once every other day...all the new baby boys would be brought from the nursery into a room, and then were circumcised one after the other...I would so not want to be the 15th baby boy of the day...especially if it was an intern doing the procedure, but I wouldn't want to be the first either...This is how this practice took such a strong hold since in many cases in the past they wouldn't even consult the parents as to whether or not they wanted it done, it was just considered standard practice...

If its going to be done, it should at least be done by an experienced doctor with extreme care, because I've been shocked with some of the comments that you can hear doctors make in certain circumcision videos about just how ROUTINE the procedure is, so it doesn't really look like they are caring what they are doing at all, and they do it so quickly...Do they not understand that what they are doing in that 20 minute time span is going to affect the entire sexual future of the penis owner and can also effect him in other ways such as self esteem, body acceptance, and confidence, throughout his entire life...

OK, I know that some of you might want to respond to these comments which is fine, but lets try to remember that the purpose of this thread is Complications of Circumcision.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I didn't really believe it, until I had a foster kid who looked like he was circumcised from one side, and uncircumcised from the other side.
I have no problem with people who are circumcised. That describes a whole lot of my family, including one of my two sons. I am not convinced that the operation itself is a good thing, although the results are generally reasonable.
Mandoman, I worked for the state for awhile. One of my fellow Child Protective Services people was describing how our funds were sometimes used. She unabashedly and with complete nonchalance described using state funds "to get baby boys fixed." Her words, like babies boys are cattle or something. The state is the abuser with our tax dollars.
Could you please explain this further? as to how they get you coming and going with circ?
The answer to many things is follow the money trail.

All I can say about where InChamad is from is they do it when the kid is between preschool and puberty, so at least the dick is bigger so they can see what they are doing better. However, some tribal areas still use a rock with a hole in it and a sharp razor. Still probably produces a looser circ than what I got in a Montana hospital.

The whole thing centers around the classic scenario of child/sexual abuse.

Most abusers were victims themselves. The abuser insists to the victim that they love them and that even though it may be uncomfortable or even painful it's for their own good, and it's something that needn't be talked about with others. It's our secret. It's like you betray your culture/family to talk about it.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I worked for the state for awhile. One of my fellow Child Protective Services people was describing how our funds were sometimes used. She unabashedly and with complete nonchalance described using state funds "to get baby boys fixed." Her words, like babies boys are cattle or something. The state is the abuser with our tax dollars

Unfortunatly I think alot of people still have the "to get baby boys fixed" sorta attitude with regard to the practice of circumcision, that its just something that needs to be done and they don't give it any extra thought, I've encountered this many times, when I've tried to talk expectant parents out of the practice, especially single expectant moms...they don't even want to think about it or research it at all so they can make an informed decision on the matter...thats all I ask for is for the parents to make an informed decision on there own from looking at the facts...

This is crazy...was there any medical reason that the state was having it done? Or was it just like standard practice to have all the uncut boys cut? Was there ever a case that you know of where a parent would like return an adopted kid or refuse to take care of a foster kid if they were uncut?

I wonder if this is still common practice, in the way that states are hurting for money?

All I can say about where InChamad is from is they do it when the kid is between preschool and puberty, so at least the dick is bigger so they can see what they are doing better. However, some tribal areas still use a rock with a hole in it and a sharp razor. Still probably produces a looser circ than what I got in a Montana hospital.

Yea, I know in my baby book there is a note, where they took me in when I was just a few days old (I was born 7 weeks premature, and only weighed like 4 lbs 1 oz.) and they brought me back out from the circumcision room without completing the procedure as the doctor said it was to small, and to bring me back to the doctors in 6-8 weeks. Unfortunatly my parents took me back to get cut, which makes me really wonder as to why they did it, because this proves that they knew what they were taking me in to have done, so its not like it was done without my parents consent..

As I'm not sure exactly as to if I was circumcised in the hospital, or just the doctors office, though my theory goes more for doctors office, since I believe that the plasti bell or something similar was used since there was a note about a plastic ring that I saw somewhere, and I think this is why I have a looser cut, than alot of guys that were cut in the hospital right after birth most likely by the gomco, though at times I wish I was cut so I would look like everyone else, but then other times I'm glad I have some extra skin...though I can't honestly say if it was always as loose as it is now, since the first pic i ever took of it was like my senior year of high school, and I know that when I was in puberty that sometimes I would get sores/scabbing/scars on my penis when I would jack off super often, which as a young guy in puberty who hadn't yet discovered my true sexuality, I definitely jacked off ALOT...

Most abusers were victims themselves. The abuser insists to the victim that they love them and that even though it may be uncomfortable or even painful it's for their own good, andit's something that needn't be talked about with others. It's our secret.

I can totally see this side of the argument, It would be interesting to find out if any doctors who are uncircumcised preform the circumcision precedure except in extreme medical cases...

It's like you betray your culture/family to talk about it.

This is the way my parents made me feel when I tried to ask them about it...like I was the one that was doing something wrong by questioning what was done to me, and by seeking more information, which I never was able to obtain, such as why? or like who's idea it was? the doctors, my mom's, my dad's?

It was like I was breaking some secretive code of silence on the subject, like I wasn't suppose to notice or something, or they were just extremely embarrassed to discuss the male anatomy me with me in a mature way...

Sometimes I wonder how many guys are out there in the USA, and around the world that were cut at birth or in early childhood, and to this day still don't know that anything was done to them...like I didn't know anything about it at all until one day when some guys were making a joke about the subject like in jr. high or somewhere don't exactly remember when, and then I remember looking it up in the dictionary and encyclopedia as it was the days prior to the internet...And living in the midwest, i never officially think I saw an uncut cock except for 5 seconds one day in college, so I was glad to finally see some at my first naturist event in april...

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I won't bombard this thread with rationale, but I think I do have to say, it does not matter if it is done by an intern or not. If you as the parent don't want your kid circumcised by an intern then you should say that and take your son to a doctor.

I'm sorry I see it as a surgery and if it is going to be done then it should be done well.

OK, you guys can get back to throwing shit on the wall.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my brother was five, he had to go in to have his circumcision revised. The he came home, there was a parade in front of our house. My mom took him out there to watch, in his bathrobe and with a sticker on his chest that said "I got stitches" with a little smiley face. When a clown came over and read the sticker, he asked him where the stitches were, my brother proceded to stand up, open his robe, pull down his pajama pants and show him. It was a stone riot. He still takes grief for that at family gatherings.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I saw a TV documentary about him. He was brought up believing he was a girl but later on he decided to live as a man, as presumably inside that's what he felt like. Poor guy was really mixed up as you'd expect. Didn't he end up taking his own life?
Yes he did wind up killing himself.:frown1:

Do you remember his name? Or know of any websites about him?