Circumcision - Extreme body modification

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hear a lot of people who talk about piercings, tattoos, etc... with disgust, and i wonder why... the first thing we do to new born baby boys is put them through one of the most strange and unneeded body modification procedures in the world... the circumcision. I've heard all the reasons... "it may get infected." Yes, so might his ears, why don't you have them removed? "I want him to look like his Daddy." Why, are you going to be fucking him?" "He may get laughed at in school gym class." Not if everybody stops lopping off plieces of their children he wont. And, not when women discover how much better sex with an uncut penis can be. Once while talking to a female pediatrician and shooting down one argument she had after another, she finally got to the heart of the matter... "Well, it just looks prettier to me." Ah yes... it has finally come to this we've performed this barbaric ritual for so long, it's just a cultural norm. So much so, that you can hardly get out of a hospital without them chasing you down with a pair of forceps and a scalpel. Just try this... inquire into having your baby girl circumcised.... you wont get out of the hospital because the police will be waiting at the door to take you away. I'm in no way comparing the brutal ritual of female circumcision to that of males, but the reasons for them are all very similar and the law about them should be too. No matter what your view of when life starts is, it certainly has started at the very latest, at birth. One of those rights should certainly be to not have parts of their body lopped off due to cultural whim. If after becoming an adult you wish to have it removed, go for it. But no body else should be able to make that choice for you.
Garg MAn

Reactions: orly6666 and Wei

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do we HAVE to go through this again? :rolleyes:

Parents are 100% responsible for their children until they become of legal adult age. A newborn baby cannot make decisions for itself regarding health and wellness. Therefore, this procedure should be left to be decided by their parents. They can decide to get them cut, or leave them uncut so the baby can grow up and make the decision themselves. Regardless, parents should be allowed that choice because THEY BROUGHT THE BABY INTO THIS WORLD. They procreated. The mother & father struggled for 9 months. The mom struggled through labor pains and childbirth to make the miracle happen. How DARE anyone ignore all of that hard work for their own sexually opinionated interests, just so a baby could hypothetically have a better jerk off session or "better looking dick" when they get older.

End of discussion. Case closed. Stop trying to decide what is best for other people's kids.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Scottredleter, I've been fighting this battle for decades. I went to see my son right after he was born. I had to put on a gown, and wash up with special antibacterial soap. I heard a blood curdling scream in the next room. I really thought a baby was being murdered.
It was 'just' a circumcision. Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand to this day, 35 years later.
Fast forward 3 years. My boy gets a little redness at the tip of his foreskin. We take him to the doctor. The doctor says, "It's infected, he needs a circumcision". Now, a reasonable pediatrician will tell you that the foreskin is red because it's fighting an infection. I pushed back. "Can't you give him an antibiotic?". "No, he's got phimosis, It will be like wearing a condom for the rest of his life". Me: "Is there any chance the condition will correct itself over time?". Him: "No". Nowadays, it is common knowledge that the foreskin will retract by itself for 99% of the population, somewhere between birth and puberty. We took him to 3 other doctors, and they all gave us the same untrue story. We had him done. It broke my heart. He was fine with it, partially because he was 3, and got anaesthesia. The second son, we had wised up that the doctors were covering for each other, and that son #1's surgery was unnecessary. He was left as he was. He thanked us both profusely later.
Later, my frenulum had a minor tear. I wouldn't stop sex or masturbation, and it wasn't healing. I saw three doctors. The first two suggested that circumcision would cure it.
Me: "How?". Doctors: "By removing the whole area". Dr #3, one with a Jewish surname, suggested I leave it alone, and it would heal just fine. He was right. It was never a problem again.
If men knew what the parts which get cut off felt like, they would hunt down the doctor and kill him. It really is as simple as that. The best, most feeling part is not the head. The most feeling parts are the frenulum, and the inner foreskin. Both are damaged or removed in circumcision. Then, the circumcised very often become the circumcisers. Like Bill Gates, donating huge sums to circumcise Africa. How many circumcised American men died of AIDS? What does circumcision really prevent? Not one disease. It may delay, but it does not prevent. If you have to wear a condom to be safe, why get rid of the body parts that feel so good, anyway?
Americans cling to circumcision, like it was their favorite blanket, teddy bear, and best recreational drug combined. Why, I have no idea. It started out with medical propaganda in the 1870s, but has gone way beyond that now, stronger than religious belief in dogma...
I would say unshakeable, but Canada was the same way, and their rate dropped like a rock. The rate is declining in the US, despite each new African half-study which proclaims that it is the answer. I wonder how many of the circumcision studies that say there is no loss of feeling are designed by uncut men? Do those 20,000 nerves, and half the skin on the penis, actually do nothing, I wonder? If so, why did evolution put them there? Mammals have had foreskins for 120 million years. Most of the kinks have been ironed out, or they got dropped from the gene pool. I wonder when there is going to be a real, double blind study, done in a country which has lawyers? Answer, never. It is a multimillion dollar business. When only 14% of the babies get anaesthesia, despite the AMA and AAP's strong statements that it is required, this really amounts to torture of those who can't protect themselves. All in the name of ego...so daddy doesn't get his feelings hurt, or mommy believes its cleaner, because that's what she's heard.
It is interesting that Europeans don't have any of these problems of being squeamish about hygiene, feeling that an uncut one looks like a dog's penis, or any hesitation to put one in their mouths. Their infection rates are lower than those of circumcised America,
Bizarre on bizarre, is all I can say. Thanks for bringing it up.

Reactions: masqlnbtm

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When "other people" are too stupid to know what's best for their kids, someone has to stick up for the victims. Another case closed!

And who knows better than the parents and the doctors who make it all possible? Mr. or Ms. "Sexually Active" who has come to the opinionated decision that uncut cocks look and feel better?

Circumcision is a choice. It's not law to put newborn baby boys under the knife, and the parents could come to a conclusion to not go ahead with the procedure. This should ALWAYS remain a choice because there is medical proof of its benefits. It's amazing how some people think they know what's best for other people's children sometimes.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Who does the penis really belong to?
Who lives with the consequences? The parents? Or the owner?
What about the ethics of the doctors, who are removing a healthy body part for no medical reason? Didn't they take a pledge, to "First, do no harm"? If there's no harm, why does it leave a scar?
You might not like the idea, but it is actually an amputation. The medical term used to describe separating the foreskin from the head (they are typically attached at birth, and get ripped apart during circumcision) is "blunt trauma". What does that tell you?

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK. Well then be sure and remove the ear drums and the eye balls and while your ar=t it just remove the entire penis... it gets infected sometime too. And when your daughters start developing breasts, just have them removed... she might get cancer... infact, children may get sick in all different parts of their body, so I guess you should just not have any... you know, to make sure they never get any illness.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh and by the way, yes, we have to go through this again... until it's stopped. Maybe if we start suing doctors and hospitals for this barbaric ritual, we can get insurance companies to stop paying for it.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How hypocritical is it, that in the US, removing the foreskin of a girl is a felony. Removing the foreskin of a boy is "good hygiene", "the parents' choice", or "to look like Daddy".
We don't remove a leg, if Daddy lost his. They never look alike anyway, because Daddy's is big and hairy. When a girl has an infection of the vulva, we give her antibiotics. When a boy has a foreskin infection, we cut it off. Yep, logic, and ethics certainly have nothing to do with it.
If I had the right to cut off any random part of my baby legally, should I avail myself of that right, just to exercise it? Or should I see if there is a medical reason to do it?
No medical organization on the planet, recommends circumcision on medical grounds.
As they truthfully say, the risks outweigh any potential benefits, statistically.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been told by adult men who have had to have a circumcision (either by their own choice or for an actual medical reason) that having sex with and without a foreskin is lke the difference between seeing in black and white and color.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who does the penis really belong to?
Who lives with the consequences? The parents? Or the owner?

Are we REALLY trying to get philosophical here over the ownership of genitalia? And are you really suggesting that people who are living with a circumcised penis are somehow compromised or living with some kind of negative consequence due to it?

Just like circumcision remaining a "choice", I'll give you one to ponder. When I laugh at you, would you prefer the belly ache or the floor pounding variety? :rolleyes:

What about the ethics of the doctors, who are removing a healthy body part for no medical reason? Didn't they take a pledge, to "First, do no harm"? If there's no harm, why does it leave a scar?

I'm sorry, but there is enough medical evidence to support or denounce circumcision on both sides. Neither one side has completely discredited the other one using any REAL scientific data or proof. Therefore, one has to come with their own opinionated decision regarding the procedure which will differ from person to person. And as I stated earlier, a newborn baby CANNOT come to that decision. But since a baby can die from a genital infection, it is up to the parents and doctors to decide this. Not you.

You might not like the idea,

I don't care either way. What other people do with their dicks is of no concern to me. What other parents decide to do with their children, as long as it doesn't affect me personally, is ALSO none of my business.

but it is actually an amputation.

Oooooooh... scary. :rolleyes:

The medical term used to describe separating the foreskin from the head (they are typically attached at birth, and get ripped apart during circumcision) is "blunt trauma". What does that tell you?

It tells me that you're trying to frighten me into believing that circumcision is wrong. And as a person who has undergone the surgery based on the decision of my own parents when I was born, not only will I say that you're overreacting but that you're completely out of your mind.

I'm not traumatized. I'm not missing out on anything sexually. Throughout my childhood, I never came under the ills of a life threatening disease. Whether or not some of this was due to my parent's decision to get me circumcised is up to doctors and scientists to prove. Not you. And MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people who have received circumcisions over the years can also say the same thing.

It's a choice. It should always remain one. Why limit the options of a parent who is bringing life into this world just for YOUR opinion? If I decided to bring a baby into this world and it was a boy, I'd be damned if I let anyone else besides the bearer of my child and the doctor influence my decision. Some things do not concern you, even if you feel morally obligated to do something about it. THIS is one of them. Stay out of the business of would-be parents, and out of the diapers of newborns.

Last edited:

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I beleive circoncision is now a culture thing. But is origin have certainely something to do with hygien, when hygien was not a daily thing in a old time. And as something to do with infection and poor medicine (in a past time) and problably ignorance. But also today, if you are a bedouin (per exemple) circoncision can be better thing to do.

But where in the world there is good hygien, it is true that there is no longer need for this surgery.

I'm circoncised from birth. My father was circoncised when he married my mother (religious reason). He told me that he like it better now. And he also said that he doesn't see any difference with or without the foreskin as fare as pleasure.

He told me that he had the habit of pulling the skin and because of that he has a long foreskin, and its true he show me the before (he had pic).

But because I'm circoncised, i fund very sexy a guy who is not. My actuel lover is not and I love to play with that sleeping bag ocer his dick head lol

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been told by adult men who have had to have a circumcision (either by their own choice or for an actual medical reason) that having sex with and without a foreskin is lke the difference between seeing in black and white and color.

And you're now being told by another adult male that it doesn't make a difference. Whether or not a person's sexual experience is better or worse with or without foreskin is a personal preference. IT IS NOT FACT. Therefore, using this argument in pertaining to infant circumcision is ridiculous.

But nice try. Perhaps the next time I'm about to achieve orgasm, I'll stop to ponder whether or not this would have been better if I had my foreskin. But to be honest, I don't see that happening. EVER. :rolleyes:

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
It should always be a choice. Of the penis's owner, not the parents. The foreskin is there for only one reason. Good sex. If you have good sex without it, fine. But you should have the choice of having a foreskin or not. It should never be up to the parents. They shouldn't even have to consider such a thing.

Reactions: xavierash

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A little defensive? Why might you be?
How would you know if the other half of your penis skin might have benefited you?
What you know, is that your brain interprets the signals from your penis as exquisite.
This is how it is meant to be.
Now, imagine your penis as a transmitter. You are getting half the signal which nature intended. Your brain is interpreting this as the whole signal, and the part of your brain which would have interpreted the now missing parts of your penis, has taken up the slack, and used that area for signals from actual, living skin.
Just like when a person who is blind has their brain mapped, the area that would have been used for sight, is now being used for something else, like hearing, because there is no transmission from the eyes.
Now, imagine having twice the number of nerves, or more, actually, transmitting that signal to the brain. Might that not be desirable?
Are you still hitting the floor laughing?
Yep, your parents made the right decision. All that sensation would have been too much.
You may not be traumatized, but what you are experiencing, is not what nature and evolution gave you in the first place. Nature intended a whole lot of nerves, which you are telling me don't matter, because you have never experienced them, and can't picture anything being better. I have experienced them. I can tell you that given a choice between losing my inner foreskin and frenulum, and death, I would gladly pick death. You say to yourself, "What kind of madman would pick death". My answer is, someone who has experienced the difference, and understands the choice.
Part of your birthright to your whole body has been taken from you. You're OK with that.
So am I. But let's not deny that something happened.
If you want to take something wonderful from your boy, far be it from me to deny you that right. I'm here to tell you I have never had a disease of the penis, or a problem which required medication, or antibiotics. 3 1/2 billion men with foreskins feel the same way, and some miniscule percentage of them have problems, most of which can be treated simply.
A circumcised penis can function just fine. If it didn't, there would be a whole lot less people in the world. It can do the work. Is it ideal? No. The penis is meant to be mucous membrane, like a vagina, or the inside of your mouth. Circumcision takes its only moving part. It removes or damages the two most responsive parts, and causes callousing on the head from rubbing on underwear. It makes the mucous membrane, meant to be soft and moist, and turns it into something more like the skin on your arm. Does it work? Yep. It can ejaculate just fine. Does it work like nature designed? Nope. Ever hear of a Latin lover? Ever hear that the French are sensual in bed? Casanova, did he have a foreskin?
Ever hear of a legendary Jewish or Muslim lover...one who made the history books, or the rumor mill?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not really adding to the 'argument' part of this thread, just stating some stuff from my own personal experience.

I've been circumcised since birth and I obviously never knew any different. However, I don't get the part about someone saying sex is not as good being circumcised? Is that from the man or woman's perspective? :confused:

I still have enough skin on my penis that even when fully hard I can stroke upwards and have the skin at least cover the corona of my head and maybe about 1/3 the overall head... not the full head obviously but enough to where it gives me the sensation of the skin.

I'm not sure if that's what you mean in the difference of sex with the two, but even after being cut you can still have that feeling. Also, I don't see how it would be any different from the woman's perspective... ?

Last edited:

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This argument is so lame and tired. I get that most of you don't agree with it. That's fine. Don't circumcise YOUR children. It is not your job to make that decision for other parents, other people, etc. Just like it is not your decision whether or not those same children should receive certain injections/vaccines that can have potentially "harmful" results for them. It is the parents decision. And don't say it's not the same. There are people in society who are just as dead set against that as you are against circumcision. Stop with the "GOD or CREATOR knew what he was doing because he wouldn't give us a body part we didn't need" argument because there are plenty of body parts that get removed because they aren't NECESSARY......the appendix for one. If the Appendix gets infected it is usually removed. I'm sure there are also other medical options for that but in the end the removal decision belongs to the parents.

Good luck suing medical professionals and insurance companies to get this practice stopped. For many people it is a religious matter and for many people it isn't. Saying that the procedure can't be performed is bordering on if not fully a matter of discrimination.

As a woman I can honestly say it is of no sexual consequence if a man is circumcised or not. I have had both and I have enjoyed each equally.

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If the argument is tired for you, don't bother reading it.
I am not telling anyone else what to do, or not do, with their son. It would be hypocritical of me, since I had one son circumcised, and left the other uncircumcised.
I didn't hear anyone in here say it was not the parents' decision. Did you?
Does an appendix which is not infected, get routinely removed, for no medical reason?
A healthy foreskin does get routinely removed, at least in the US. It is increasingly rarely done, in Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, etc. These are countries which used to circumcise routinely, but where the circumcision rate is dropping fast.
Are you so sure, that there is no purpose for an appendix? According to Wikipedia,
"new studies propose that the appendix may harbor and protect bacteria that are beneficial in the function of the human colon". Might there be an obvious purpose for the foreskin, like to protect the head, and keep it moist so that it is more sensitive? To make vaginal entry more gentle? To keep urine from burning the baby's meatus (urinary opening), causing scarring, and narrowing of the pee hole? To provide pleasure for both partners?
So the guy doesn't have to thrust so hard, to get a good feeling during sex? For masturbation without lube? Could the frenulum act as the ejaculatory trigger?
Just because you have had both, and found no difference, does not make it a universal truth.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And just because you prefer it one way doesn't make it truth either. And yes there are those in this thread who believe parents shouldn't have the ability to make that decision. Perhaps you should actually go back and read what everyone has written.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Perhaps you should have your foreskin cut off.
Then you could speak from experience.