Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you see me making an argument FOR circumcision??? NO. I am simply saying it is up to the parents of the children. There are plenty of women who have had that procedure done based on the beliefs of their parents. You telling me to have that done is like telling an uncirc'd man to go get cut just so he can prove his point.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How many women would cut off their clitoral foreskin?
How many would not hesitate to cut off their son's foreskin?

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You can't make broad sweeping generalizations on this topic just like almost every other topic on this site. You have no idea what goes through the minds of women before they circumcise their children.

Speaking from a personal opinion I would prefer not to circumcise my son (if I have one) but I also have to consider the father of the child and his opinion. So IF I ever did have my son circumcised there would definitely be some hesitation. You seem to be putting off the whole issue of circumcision onto women when in many cases it is the man who wants their son to "look like me" who sways the decision towards circumcision or against it.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mandoman: Not defensive, sweetie. I just know when to tell people to mind their own damn business once in a while. Besides, this is like the 3rd or 4th thread about this in the last few months and the arguments are always the same. You have a group like you, assuming this fake sense of morality about the baby and what you think is best for every boy born on this Earth based on your own sexual preferences.

And then there's me. A person who doesn't car either way whether or not a baby gets a circumcision or not, but ALSO respects the right of the people who are bringing this life into the world their RIGHT TO CHOOSE.

These arguments are just as ridiculous as some of the debates on Abortion, and the outcome should always be the same. It's none of your business what consenting adults do in the best interest of their own lives. As long as it's legal and it doesn't hurt you, your moralistic opinion has no relevance.

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not telling you it is my business, VinylBoy. I have as much a right to express an opinion, as you do, and you have as much a right to ignore my opinion, as I do to ignore yours.
Just where am I personally 'assuming this fake sense of morality'? Or am I being lumped in with the previous posters?
Please point out where I advocate the choice being taken away from the parents.
I would be really interested in this one, because I had my son circumcised.
If you don't think circumcision is treated differently than other surgeries in the US, please name another surgery which is performed without express written permission of the person who is being operated on, which removes healthy body parts, where the part can be sold for profit without informing the guardian(s), and where there is no proven medical benefit for that specific surgery.

How's this... stay the F out of my life and the life of my family, and I will stay out of yours.

This is NOT like the complete removal of a clitoris, nor is it like cutting of an arm or leg. Although this site is about the penis, some of you think that's all that counts. How big, how small, cut or not, how big your load is. You guys who slam others who are ONLY 9" are also amazing.... shut the F up!

Put down the laptop, put on your pants and go outside!!! There's more to life then the cock between your legs.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not telling you it is my business, VinylBoy. I have as much a right to express an opinion, as you do, and you have as much a right to ignore my opinion, as I do to ignore yours.

No, sweetie... I've heard your opinion, as well as the many who share your sentiments. You can ignore mine all you want, but the fact still remains that the practice is legal and there's medical proof to support its benefits that doesn't require the advice or sexual preference from its dissenters. Circumcision should remain a choice for the parents who do all the work to bring babies into this world. And it should remain a choice for adult males who decide later in life to get one. But to eliminate a choice for a parent who is only looking out for the best interest of their newborn because of YOUR preferences? Yes, I'll always call out that kind of ignorance.

Just where am I personally 'assuming this fake sense of morality'?

Because, do you really care what other rational thinking and responsible parents do with their children? Probably not, as you don't care if the baby grows up with health care, proper schooling and in a proper home environment where they don't have to struggle to survive. Nah, you just care whether or not they retain their foreskin. After that, parents are on their own without your supervision.

There are MANY more serious things to worry about than their foreskin. Funny how people like you are so quick to defend a baby's rights ONLY when it comes to their dicks? :rolleyes:

Or am I being lumped in with the previous posters?

Well, if the stiletto heel fits, Mary... :rolleyes:

Please point out where I advocate the choice being taken away from the parents.

You don't have to say it word per word. Your opinion pretty much suggests that. You "prefer" men to be uncircumcised for whatever reason. Most people know that circumcision happens very soon after childbirth. You can put the rest of it together if you wish.

I would be really interested in this one, because I had my son circumcised.

Good for you. Wanna cookie? :rolleyes:

If you don't think circumcision is treated differently than other surgeries in the US, please name another surgery which is performed without express written permission of the person who is being operated on,

Here's the problem, daddy...
Babies do NOT have the same "rights" as adults. They cannot read, write, or decide for themselves what is necessary for their own survival. They are completely dependent on their parents. You can try to paint some kind of doomsday, evil scenario you want about it (and believe me, you've tried), but that is the reality. So please, unless you or your son was able to sign his name on a contract at childbirth, denying their parents to give him a circumcision, to even type that ASCII above is beyond laughable. Next issue.

which removes healthy body parts, where the part can be sold for profit without informing the guardian(s), and where there is no proven medical benefit for that specific surgery.

The same way you've chosen to ignore my responses as irrelevant, is the same way you've ignored medical proof that does support circumcision. However, I NEVER ignored it. I acknowledge the fact that there's valid arguments on both sides. But because of it, AND due to the fact that the practice is still legal, parents should still have the right to have their newborn boys circumcised if they feel it to be necessary. Period.

Perhaps next time you won't just voluntarily ignore information that doesn't suit your needs. That way, when you try to debate someone who actually understands both sides of the argument you don't make yourself look like a infant-obsessed pervert in the process? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You're sadly mistaken, vinyl. You are talking to the wrong man.
I had 31 foster kids live with me, some of them for a year or more.
I hope you get to exercise the legal right you hold so precious.
I also hope you get to look him in the eye, and hear his screams.
You are one patronizing jerk, whatever your persuasion, or beliefs (sweetie). Go cut off another chunk of your dick, and give it to someone who cares.

2hung4u

1st Like
Media
The problem with these arguments concerning children is that eventually, the children grow up. Then they are grown men suffering from having their sexual equipment surgically mutilated when they were children. A lot of men will argue that this is not so, that circumcision is not mutilation. I suspect that this is because they themselves are circumcised, and do not like the idea of being sexually damaged. Also, to compare circumcision to an appendectomy is silly. Appendectomies are not performed routinely on healthy individuals, and they do not remove healthy, functioning sexual tissue.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You're sadly mistaken, vinyl. You are talking to the wrong man.
I had 31 foster kids live with me, some of them for a year or more.

Perhaps 31 cookies are in order then? :rolleyes:

I hope you get to exercise the legal right you hold so precious.

And I won't think twice about it. That decision, of course, would be up to myself, my child bearer and the doctor who is helping us to bring the baby to the world. Not you or anyone who thinks like you.

I also hope you get to look him in the eye, and hear his screams.

They scream in the same manner when they get their vaccination shots to prevent other diseases. Because that's all a baby knows how to do at that age. Scream. Well, they can also cry and suck but that's a different story.

However, nice try at playing the "moral" card here. :rolleyes:

You are one patronizing jerk, whatever your persuasion, or beliefs (sweetie).

I can be very sarcastic and evil when I know the person on the other end acts as if they have all the answers, especially when their conclusion leads to the elimination of one's personal rights. Many of your argument lack common sense, and are completely wrapped in extremely moralistic rhetoric. You were too busy trying to make me feel guilty about my own beliefs about allowing parents to choose, by painting these sob stories of infantile cruelty.

"Hear how the baby screams! You're mutilating him... oh, wait... you're AMPUTATING him! What about the baby's rights?"

Be an adult and think like one next time.

Go cut off another chunk of your dick, and give it to someone who cares.

Sorry dear, my circumcision was at birth and I don't need another. My dick works perfectly fine, and I've yet to find a soul out there who has actually looked at it and was repulsed due to the fact that I was cut. To be honest, I wasn't completely cut at birth. I do retain a small portion of my original foreskin but not much. Regardless of that, you got your own 31 kids to worry about. Stay out the business of other parents.

Last edited:

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
yo im so fucking tired of hearing this bullshit who gives a fuck damn when you have a kid dont get him cut. My mom got me cut and im happy with now my brothers uncut and hates it he finds it gross and is mad my mom didnt cut him at birth. So now all you anti-circumcision dudes shut the fuck up theres more important shit to worry about. fucking panses

D

deleted15807

yo im so fucking tired of hearing this bullshit who gives a fuck damn when you have a kid dont get him cut. My mom got me cut and im happy with now my brothers uncut and hates it he finds it gross and is mad my mom didnt cut him at birth. So now all you anti-circumcision dudes shut the fuck up theres more important shit to worry about. fucking panses

Key points:

• so fucking tired of hearing this bullshit who gives a fuck damn when you have a kid don't get him cut.
  • all you anti-circumcision dudes shut the fuck up
  • there's more important shit to worry about

Endless, endless threads over nothing. Nothing. An obsession. An indecent obsession.

Last edited by a moderator:

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have anything against circumcision or foreskin. I don't see why it has to be an argument. It's just preference along with a few health benefits. The preference of the parents that is. Not to mention that because circumcision happens at such a young age, males aren't traumatized by the experience because they don't remember it. I suppose it's also easier for the parents to manage a cut baby penis opposed to a bunch of skin in the way. What's the problem. Unless you're a pedophile and you plan on molesting male baby infants, it shouldn't bother you in the least. You won't see it. Have your own babies and then you can do what you will with their genitals. As long as it falls within the bounds of all things moral and legal that is.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not to mention that because circumcision happens at such a young age, males aren't traumatized by the experience because they don't remember it.
Okay. So it's okay to hurt people if they won't remember it? This may be news to people who were slipped some sort of date rape drug--rohypnol.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay. So it's okay to hurt people if they won't remember it? This may be news to people who were slipped some sort of date rape drug--rohypnol.

Nah because they circumcise the babies they have because of the resulting rape as well. You see, they have sense enough not to liken the act of rape to the act of circumcision. Not to even mention the many people who get purposefully hurt everyday who will remember it via many different kinds of medical procedures and that's okay. For example, Chemotherapy is okay. Or should people die because it will hurt them? In the case of circumcision at birth, not remembering is just a plus.

Not to pass any judgments on your sense of course. Just your faulty logic.

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
Faulty logic? You subject a baby boy to circumcision which is unnecessary surgery because the parents think they own the child and can do "what is best for him." I had my baby son circumcised. Now I know this was a bad decision and regret it. It should have been his choice as a human being to decide about his genitals, not mine. It's his PENIS, for God's sake, and a guy's penis is important to any male. The people having the problem with circumcision are those whose parents made the decision to have their babies circumcised. It's a little hard to admit the parents may have made a bad decision. An adult can do whatever he wants with his penis, but cutting the foreskin off a baby boy because he won't remember it is just plain cruel.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Special note: Certain cultures circumcise their male and female children at age of puberty or late adolescence with no medical personnel or sterile environment. This has been going on for hundreds if not thousands of years... Just because you were not circumcised when you were 3 days old doesn't mean your parents were right or wrong. Get over the fact that you think it was wrong. I'm happy I am circumcised and could care less about foreskins.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thoroughly sick of hearing Sargon saying anyone who doesn't believe in needless circumcisions on babies are obsessed - how the fuck is it an obsession to leave kids as nature intended them.

It's an obsession when people treat their kids like property and start cutting bits off them just because that's what happened to them when they were kids and make no mistake, there isn't any real justification. Kid yourself all you want to, circumcision on babies serves no purpose whatsoever.

You've been brainwashed into believing circumcision is better.

The vast majority of the world manages very well without circumcision, we're not snowed under with baby boys suffering penis infections, we don't have a higher rate of hiv/aids.