Circumcision - Extreme body modification

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
you anti-circumsion people are like a fucking cancer. All you guys do is spread from thread to thread the moment someone mentions they got cut. Whats even worst is you say the parents have no right to do it and trying to use retarted extremes to try and prove your point. So please Shut The Fuck UP.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As per usual the dorks trying to turn the world upside down. A normal penis is NOT a gay fetish or a paedophile's dream. It's normal. Get it?

That depends on your definition of "normal"...
Which, of course to most anti-Circ people on this thread they assume that a circumcised penis is not "normal". However, considering their abnormal thought processes when creating rebuttals against those who respect a parent's right to choose, they come up with some of the most ridiculously flawed arguments to defend their so-called penile normalcy. In other words, what makes them the authority of what is "normal"? Their foreskin?

Even a lunatic knows how crazy that is. :rolleyes:

Sometimes I wonder what psychological damage goes through the minds of some anti-Circ people to want to demonize those who are cut? What made them so obsessed over the functionality and appearance of their dicks, so much that they'd adamantly create countless threads about it in a crusade to rally the uncut masses against the circumcised? But that's a completely different discussion.

In closing, I have watched many anti-Circ people on this board say everything possible to insult and bastardize anyone who had a circumcision over the last few months. Acting like you're caring for a baby is a total cop-out, but perfect cover to hide your own sexual preferences and ideals of normalcy. The issue is a lot deeper than that, and I wish for some of you that one day you can be more honest with yourselves. Because I'm cut... And I don't associate myself with any of the morally degrading rhetoric anyone of you spew. As with MILLIONS and MILLIONS of other circumcised men in the world.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Seven721, if you don't like it, don't read it.
Do you really think that by telling us to shut the fuck up, you are doing something constructive?
Is trying to take away my freedom of speech somehow protecting your right to circumcise if you want to (which was never in jeopardy, anyway)? Would shutting us up make a difference somehow?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do you think that being born circumcised would be normal for the human race, Vinylboy?
Normal is a question of normal to whom. If you asked every man in the world, the vast majority would think that having a foreskin was normal. Believe it or not, it's standard equipment, that everybody, male and female, comes with.
Where do you see anybody crusading against the circumcised? Do you see us coming at you with torches and pitchforks? The circumcised are our fathers, our brothers, our sons, and our neighbors.
You take it personally, and feel we are demeaning you and your precious dick. I am not.
Meanwhile, you are demeaning my size, without even knowing it. You can't even know my circumcision status.
I just can't stand the idea that somewhere, a kid is being cut, for no valid medical reason according to the AMA and AAP, and it is the most sensitive part of their body that is being cut.
Try this simple experiment. Stick a knife or a pair of scissors into your dick.
Would you really wish that on someone else?
How far are you going to go this time, to rationalize it for everybody else, because it was done to you, so it must be right?
Why do you call people who want to do nothing at all, lunatics? And people who take scalpels to babies for cosmetic surgery are the normal ones, right?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, like most of what you say makes little sense?

Everyone knows what normal is. Normal requires no qualification.

And considering that the concept of "normal" is different from person to person, from social group to social group, from religion to religion and so forth... I don't have to go into major detail about how insanely ignorant, bigoted and discriminatory that statement is.

But nice try, anyhow. :rolleyes:

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow. Guess you told him. That was one potent post, just ringing with truth.
But nice try, anyhow. :rolleyes:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
And considering that the concept of "normal" is different from person to person, from social group to social group, from religion to religion and so forth.
Change often makes accepted customs into crimes. ~ Mason Cooley (b. 1927), American aphorist.

In this case, it was a crime to begin with. What keeps it around is blockheads like you.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Change often makes accepted customs into crimes. ~ Mason Cooley (b. 1927), American aphorist.

In this case, it was a crime to begin with. What keeps it around is blockheads like you.

Well, genius...
At this current moment, circumcision of males in this country is LEGAL. So until you, or someone manages to get our government to change that, your arguments mean nothing. You still have your twisted morals, while I got the law. Case closed, Mr. "Normal".

And I'll repeat this again...
I don't care if someone decides to get their baby boy circumcised or not. I'm not as shallow or wrapped up in my own self-imposed image of vanity to judge anyone on that level, unlike certain critics on this thread. The fact is, circumcision is a choice. And if adults can come to the conclusion to not circumcise, you have no choice but to accept those that decide to do it because they are entitled to their beliefs and ALSO have the right to make a choice. Understand that the concept of choice benefits YOU just as much as the people you want to demonize. If you can't, then there's nothing else I can say to you.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yep.
You're not shallow, vain, or judging, VinylBoy. How could anyone possibly think that about an upstanding, law-abiding citizen like yourself, who just overflows with compassion? God strike down the asshole who intrudes between a baby and his right to have a piece of his dick chopped off. It's not just a legal right, it's a God-given right.
Just look in the Torah, the Bible, and the Koran.

You know, I don't see many people outside hospitals, trying to disrupt circumcisions.
I don't see people picketing, nor do I see the doctors who perform them getting death threats. In fact, I don't think I've ever witnessed a harsh word towards anyone who had their kid circumcised. I personally hear a lot more criticism of people who leave the foreskins on their kids, from well-intentioned people who feel they are trying to help...moralistic overtones towards good hygiene and health...

I see you doing a lot more demonizing, than anyone else in this thread, with the exception of Seven721. Yours is slightly more articulate.

Slavery and female circumcision were LEGAL a few years back.
That didn't make either of them right, did it?

Twisted morals, because he wants to leave a baby's genitals alone?
I think you have that one backwards.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
May I quote you? (Tripped up here.) Dork.

You call me a dork, then again, you make the argument about whether of not a baby "wants" it as if they can think, comprehend and make decisions like an adult. And yes, circumcision is a choice. If a dork can understand this, how come an ignorant numbskull like yourself can't?

At least I think with my head UPSTAIRS... Not with the uncut one in a baby's diaper. :rolleyes:

And mandoman: Please try to find where I hve demonized people who decide to be uncut? Find anywhere on this or any other anti-Circ thread where I have called uncut people disgusting, ugly, gross or any other degrading words that you or anyone else that shares your beliefs call me? Big hint for you... I HAVEN'T.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If their ever was a dork here on lpsg DXJNORTO its YOU, You think it is so bad for someone to be or to get circumcised or do anything to their cock other than just have a foreskin. WELL DORK, what about those people who get sex changes as they do much more to alter nature , than just them getting their foreskin removed. answer that DORK, since you want to resort to name calling just because a person doesn't share your same fetish and/or child molesting thoughts about them getting circumcised. it seems you could be of more use on a subject you mite know a little more about, as you clearly have lost all credibility on this subject long long ago.:rolleyes: its to bad you cant be banned from your stupidity as you are becoming dangerous to your self it looks like by some of your BS. you post here on circumcision. and or the foreskin.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
speaking of pets, you can't remove the foreskin of a dog.

wrong, there was a guy last year that had his dog's foreskin remove and had a bar mitzvah for him due to the guy being jewish.

Under Jewish Law ...the religion of the "guy" is really unimportant the religion of this dogs mother is whats controling. and what determines the religion, in this case of this pup.

My dog Yitzhak was ceremoniously circumcized at 8 days old. He didn't even make a yelp during the 5 minute operation.. He was given IAMS CIRCTREAT during the procedure. When he was only 2 years old he would screw the neighborhood female dogs and everyone of them squealed with delight at feeling his nice firm and very trim sweet smelling circed dogdick. Unfortunately Yitzhak didn't live to be a Bar Mitzvah (13 human years, 91 dog years). His progeny of well over 400 dogs I'm sure are appreciative of Yitzhak's very popular amazing dogdick.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
speaking of pets, you can't remove the foreskin of a dog.

wrong, there was a guy last year that had his dog's foreskin remove and had a bar mitzvah for him due to the guy being jewish.

You obviously do not understand sarcasm, jokes, or humor. Learn how to use the quote feature too.

It's illegal and creepy to remove an animal's foreskin, and not to mention just fucked up and wrong.

While I am not Jewish it's distasteful to do a religious ceremony like a Bar Mitzvah for a dog since it has the mental capacity of a 3 year old and can't read the Torah or Hebrew at all. Even my friends that are Jewish and secular/Atheist agree with me on that.

Last edited:
D

deleted15807

you anti-circumsion people are like a fucking cancer. All you guys do is spread from thread to thread ..........

They really deserve their own website. There they can circlejerk all day and all night on all the disinformation dispensed.

circlejerk :

a pompous, self-congratulatory discussion where little to no progress is made.

D_Auric_Goldthinger

Account Disabled
Media
mandoman, I'm all for rights which you seem to want to take away when it comes to others. Now as for me im tired of reading it in threads where it clearly states that it wants none of that anti bullshit, but the moment that word comes up ya'll hijack the thread. It gets annoying. As for to get or not to get its up to the parents of that person, lm happy my mom got me done but if she didnt cool I wouldnt care. What's funny is my bro hates he wasnt cut. He thinks cut looks better I tell him its just a penis.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Seven721, I guess you missed the part about me having a circumcised son and an uncircumcised son. I never said a word about taking anybody's right to anything away.