Circumcision in the UK

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, my frenulum was removed along with my foreskin.

I don't agree that the glans becomes less sensitive. In my case I believe it has become more sensitive over time. My Dad was circumcised as a baby, and he says his glans is as sensitive now as when he was a kid.

I guess some guys can get hung up on the thought that maybe the grass is greener for guys who have a foreskin. Let me reassure them it's not that much different. The only thing I found was that my glans is dryer than before, but that makes no real differerence to wanking or sex. I have fantastic sex and powerful orgasms.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I remember when I first went to England as a teenager, I thought that it was much less uncommon for men to be circumcised there than in France, from what I saw under showers etc. Perhaps something like one man in four or five. Now though it seems to me that it is at least as uncommon in France and maybe more so – one in ten, say. Don’t really know why. Probably because the samples are very small and inevitably biased.

I should mention that I was very self conscious as a teenager of having a naturally short foreskin, so I was – and still am - very aware of foreskin variation between men.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Circumcision was widely promoted over the last century amongst the middle and upper classes. My boarding school apparently had a tradition of encouraging circumcision, although I am uncut. Prince Charles is circumcised.

Perhaps "Class" is a point of example; but then that balances out what I said, the average family didn't circumcise as they couldn't afford to. The parents who can afford to send their children to Boarding School, could probably afford a minor operation. Don't you think?

How exactly would a boarding school encourage circumcision?

I thought that Prince Charles was Uncut?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are lots of sites that say Charles is circumcised but we don't really know, it's all conjecture and I've never seen any reputable source confirm he was, they say Queen Victoria started a 'tradition' of circumcision because she believed the royal family was descended from David.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only 'authorities' that say he was cut are dodgy ones, there was certainly never any official communication from the palace and until there is I won't believe it.

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are lots of sites that say Charles is circumcised but we don't really know, it's all conjecture and I've never seen any reputable source confirm he was, they say Queen Victoria started a 'tradition' of circumcision because she believed the royal family was descended from David.
I have read that Queen Victoria's husband, Prince Albert wore a PA not only to enable his penis to be strapped to one side to hide an "unsightly bulge" in his Beau Brummell Britches, but it also helped to keep his foreskin retracted and his nob smelling sweet - to Queen Vic's delight! So it sounds like he was un-cut but there again the reports of him actually having this piercing are not deffinate. And who cares anyway? The Royal Family are a bunch of in-breds with big jug-ears!:biggrin1: Oops, to the gallows for me!:eek:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long foreskins are good. I enjoy how it looks like an elephant's trunk. I walk around my room holding my cock aloft and making trumpeting sounds :biggrin1:

I don't...but long foreskins are very cool. I've had some really nice conversations about my freaky foreskin. I recall them fondly.

This is in response to Matt Cohen's posts. I would never get rid of my foreskin, but then I always thought it was normal. I know now its still normal just a little different than most (most are relatively short and don't carry on past the glans)

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Long foreskins are good. I enjoy how it looks like an elephant's trunk. I walk around my room holding my cock aloft and making trumpeting sounds :biggrin1:

I don't...but long foreskins are very cool. I've had some really nice conversations about my freaky foreskin. I recall them fondly.

This is in response to Matt Cohen's posts. I would never get rid of my foreskin, but then I always thought it was normal. I know now its still normal just a little different than most (most are relatively short and don't carry on past the glans)
Don't be scared, little boy: my foreskin carries on past the glans too with plenty of over-hang. Nearly covers the whole glans when hard too!:wink:

dazza_mc

Sexy Member
Media
I'm from the UK, I've never met anyone who is circumcised!

If ever anyone brings it up, people are like 'Why would I be circumcised?!'

Bet it's the opposite in America though :p

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No and given that when Prince Charles was born the Royal Family were much more private than they are now it's highly unlikely that if he had been circumcised any news of it would have got out, therefore any rumours about it I view as nothing more than rumours. All the online sources stating he was circumcised are nutty sites.