Circumcision in the UK

S

SirConcis

>It's gossip that Prince Charles is circumcised, the only way we would know was if the palace >had made an official announcement and guess what - they didn't. Not long after William was born, I remember reading some article in some rag about Diana and Charles having had arguments over whether the son should be circumcised. It was said that Charles was very much in favour to uphold a strong family tradition, and Diana refusing, saying that it was unnecessary etc etc etc. This is when I realised that the media were getting carried away with trying to reveal everythinhg about their private lives. (The article was in the context of not everything being OK between the two). This made very credible the allegations that Charles has had the snip as a baby. has anyone seen recent pictures of the lads ? William definitely has some "Charles" in him. But Harry doesn't seem to have any "Charles" in him. If it would turn out that Harry has no royal blood in him (eg: the father was Diana's horse riding teacher or whatever), would Harry still be eligible to become King should William die ?

Ascyltos

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No and given that when Prince Charles was born the Royal Family were much more private than they are now it's highly unlikely that if he had been circumcised any news of it would have got out, therefore any rumours about it I view as nothing more than rumours. All the online sources stating he was circumcised are nutty sites.

I was not quoting from an online source. I know someone who played polo with him back in the 1980's.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I know someone who served with Prince Harry - but I don't want to be name dropping. Do you think that as part of a normal conversation during polo Charles would say 'Oh that first chukka was jolly good fun, oh and by the way I was circumcised and I had Harry done just to follow on the royal traditions old chap'.

Ascyltos

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
And I know someone who served with Prince Harry - but I don't want to be name dropping. Do you think that as part of a normal conversation during polo Charles would say 'Oh that first chukka was jolly good fun, oh and by the way I was circumcised and I had Harry done just to follow on the royal traditions old chap'.

I wasn't name dropping in an attempt to gain some sort of prestige. I could name drop until my dick falls off but I won't ( I value my dick too much). I was attempting to explain that there are other sources apart from online rumour.

My source is reliable but you can believe what you want. That's your choice as a princess.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are other sources but from birth Prince Charles was brought up to be aware that he must at all times be discreet, and I don't think gossip is ever reliable, people get to gossiping and it's like chinese whispers.

Ascyltos

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't think gossip is ever reliable, people get to gossiping and it's like chinese whispers.

Yes, I agree - most of the time it is unreliable. I did hesitate to post on this. But I do feel strongly about circumcision. It's sad really that, even on this board, Charles and his sons don't have any peace.

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I like being part of the 6% .......... now it was a bit different when I was kid, I was circumcised when I was about 4 I think I had a very tight foreskin that was causing me a problem or at least my mum bathing me :eek:

But i can remember feel a little bit self conscious when I was in the changing rooms at school. My experience in adulthood is very different all the sex partners I have had see it as being much more hygienic so getting a blow job has often been a oooooooooo clean mmmmmmmmmm slurp :biggrin1:

I guess it is something I have not memory of I am 100% cut so I really don't know if I am missing anything.

Why is it not so common in the UK it could be more to do with the National Health Service (NHS) as apposed to the private health care in the USA for an operation to be done under the NHS a Doctor has to demonstrate a medical need to justify spending public money

I guess the NHS has to prioritise procedures due to limited money available. As circumcision is not essential, they don't offer it free of charge. There are loads of clinics & private hospitals etc. that do it. You have to pay of course.

I know many people don't agree with me, but I think it's much better to be circumcised as a baby. I was circumcised aged 16 and my only regret is that I didn't have it done as a kid.

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Uncut, and in my experience women of all nationalities couldn't care less as long as it's hard, has a good length/girth, you shoot a good load and you know how to use it. I have fucked some women who had only had circumcised men before (notably Americans) so it was a novelty for them, but no complaints!

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Uncut, and in my experience women of all nationalities couldn't care less as long as it's hard, has a good length/girth, you shoot a good load and you know how to use it. I have fucked some women who had only had circumcised men before (notably Americans) so it was a novelty for them, but no complaints!

I would think most people who are used to one type of dick would be curious about the other. As you say it would be a novelty.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a 32 year old guy born in the USA but lived literally all my life in London and still do
I'm british and I've got a big 9inch circumcised cock its manly looking and I love it and am very proud to be a circumcised guy
None of my male or female partners have ever complained and when I go to the gym daily guys often look at my cock and I've got no problem with that
I'm proud to be circumcised and very comfortable with people seeing my cock and knowing that I'm circumcised
Damian

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No and given that when Prince Charles was born the Royal Family were much more private than they are now it's highly unlikely that if he had been circumcised any news of it would have got out, therefore any rumours about it I view as nothing more than rumours. All the online sources stating he was circumcised are nutty sites.

While it's not conclusive proof, it seems that Buckingham Palace did partake of the services of a mohel. There are VERY grainy nude pictures of Charles from about 10-15 years ago which I do remember thinking did indicate he was cut. As would be the norm for the upper classes.

Plus of course, the references in a few books over Diana's insistance that William and Harry were left alone. If their dad was uncut... why would it be an issue?

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Circumcision all but died in the UK when Clement Atlee was Prime Minister. When the National Health went online, circumcision wasn't covered. Forced to pay for it out of their own pockets, most Brits simply declined.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mate there are loads of circumcised guys in the UK esp in the big cities like London Leeds and Manchester
Around 50% of the lads in my gym are circumcised just like I am
And when I was growing up in London around 25% of the guys were cut
I'm 32 and work in construction I see loads of guys on various building sites who are circumcised esp the American Aussie African and phillipino guys
Damian

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mate there are loads of circumcised guys in the UK esp in the big cities like London Leeds and Manchester
Around 50% of the lads in my gym are circumcised just like I am
And when I was growing up in London around 25% of the guys were cut
I'm 32 and work in construction I see loads of guys on various building sites who are circumcised esp the American Aussie African and phillipino guys
Damian

Yeah, I guess London is more multi-cultural than elsewhere in the UK.

I would think circumcision is more rare in the north and Wales/Scotland.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah it probably is less common in remote places in the UK
Regarding prince William and prince Harry the authorised biography of them by Ingrid Stewart specifically states that Diana ageed to have them circumcised as this is royal custom and Charles his brothers etc had all been cut
The book is also very carefully referenced
Don't take my word for it you can by it at waterstones or hatchards in London
Damian

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah it probably is less common in remote places in the UK
Regarding prince William and prince Harry the authorised biography of them by Ingrid Stewart specifically states that Diana ageed to have them circumcised as this is royal custom and Charles his brothers etc had all been cut
The book is also very carefully referenced
Don't take my word for it you can by it at waterstones or hatchards in London
Damian

I thought Diana didn't want them circumcised.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Matt
Don't take my word for it go and read the book
Its well referenced and it specifically states that Diana agreed to have first William and later harry circumcised as it was a british royal family custom

The book highlights that Diana agreed to them being circumcised but the trade off was that she got her own way over their names

Again the book is well researched and the author had personal interviews in private with Diana which are referenced at the back
The author has written many well researched books on the royal family

Hey get a copy don't take my word for it

On one of my threads I've even given the ISBN number for the book

If you can't find it on the internet text me privately