Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Circumcision makes you a man?

In some cultures it means you have become a man, just as other cultures have religious ceremonies. Personally, I am glad that I was cut as a baby, because I don't know that I would have the balls to go through with it as an adult!:eek:

Cut1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yea, circumcision makes you a man; I think it may reduce the sensitivity of the penis which helps when you have sex with your partner, you can go for a longer period of time. I was circumcised at birth, there is no way for me to know what sex would be like otherwise but I am happy with my performance and my partners are too.

Reactions: Daddybulls

Well, I'm uncut and as far as I can tell I've always been a man, for all of my 37 years.. hang on, let me just check..

Yep, definitly a man.

The only thing circumcision makes you is circumcised - duh!

G

Yea, circumcision makes you a man; I think it may reduce the sensitivity of the penis which helps when you have sex with your partner, you can go for a longer period of time. I was circumcised at birth, there is no way for me to know what sex would be like otherwise but I am happy with my performance and my partners are too.

So, just because you think you might be able to have sex longer than some uncut guys, you think you're more of a man? Obviously there is no way for you to know that for sure if you were cut at birth so why make such a stupid, sweeping claim - I'm uncut and all of my partners, and myself, have been satisfied too.. so what, am I more of a man than anyone else? No, I'm just happy being the way I am.

All this cut/uncut crap is SO annoying..

G

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Circumcision makes you a man?
Only if you do it with a rusty razor blade or have it done by the teeth of another man biting through it a centimeter at a time.

Actually circumcision only makes you a man if you think that a foreskin is unmanly.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Every -- weeks some one starts a thread about circumcision, foreskin or something related. If you had circumcision as an adult you could make your own decision or you were forced by some medical problem. Most men with a cut foreskin never had a chance to make that decision. Parents defended their decision probably by telling that having a cut penis is more healthy, hygienic and other reasons of that kind. If that is what you have heard all your young life you want an answer on questions like: Circumcision makes you a man?

In Europe most men are uncut. We have no questions of this kind. If you are cut it's because of medical reasons or just a religious thing. Parents NEVER had to make the decision if their just born baby-boy should be circumcised. My grandfather, my father, my son a I, we are all uncircumcised. And so my brother, cousins and nephews are.
Why should you cut off a piece of skin that has a function: protecting the penis-head? It belongs there.
You will never get an answer what is best. Men with a cut penis like it or they wished they hadn't been cut. Men with an uncut penis maybe wished they were cut or are thinking about having a circumcision.
So I can only answer you hungshyman that circumcision makes you a man without a foreskin.​

Surely it makes you just that little bit less of a man.

But yes, it is a well known medical fact that uncut men have a faulty Y chromosome.

Awwww man..now I have a faulty chromosone that gave me a foresking AND one that made me a redhead.. heh, life is goooooood :tongue:

G

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And now it all makes sense.

Correct and it is also why if uncut men still manage to have kids despite all their obvious flaws as men, their kids also have foreskins; whilst cut men who attract more women anyway and don't die of aids, have kids without foreskins.

I read it online.