Circumcision makes you a man?

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Uncircumcised penises are ugly and dirty. There is always a bad, fishy smell no matter how often you wash it. The only way to keep it clean is to keep the foreskin retracted at all times.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Uncircumcised penises are ugly and dirty. There is always a bad, fishy smell no matter how often you wash it. ...
I'll assume yours is that way. But most of the billions of intact men of the world don't have your problems.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having a cock and balls makes you a man
Being cut or uncut - are different styles of cocks - done for different reasons around the world
Circumcision in some countries is seen as part of a process towards manhood, in others its done for cosmetic, religious or other cultural reasons - however being circumcised does not make you a man - its a cock and balls that make someone a man
Damian

D

deleted15807

Uncircumcised penises are ugly and dirty. There is always a bad, fishy smell no matter how often you wash it. The only way to keep it clean is to keep the foreskin retracted at all times.

Yes circumcison offers a lifetime of benefits. How can you even count the ways? :wink2:

drickyy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whatever it looks like?? skin or "unskined" if you were born as a man no matter what youre a man! and make sure you believe it

well, that's just circumcision, isn't?

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I aint got a big dark scar around my cock and I'm circumcised
Just got a faint join about two inches down the shaft behind the bell end
And I think ringmeats on some cocks look very manly and horny btw