Circumcision Mania?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by opheicleide, Sep 30, 2008.

1. opheicleide

opheicleide Member

Over the past two or three months I have met at least 10 guys - all in their early 20's, who have decided to get circumcised. None of them needed to - they all had good healthy cocks from small to impressive in size.
    The only guy I was able to ask, said that he was doing it because his American b/f insisted that he lose his foreskin. A bit severe, I think!
    Is this circumcision thing a new trend?
    I can't see why people want to lose their foreskin. I love mine, I love other guys foreskins - they're so much fun.
    If anyone has recently chosen to be circumcised let us know why. Are you glad that you did it? What difference has it made? Does your cock feel better and look better?
    And please, don't go on about the old hygiene thing. A well looked after uncut cock can be just as clean and hygienic as a cut one!
    I am curious.

2. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Are these french guys?

3. opheicleide

opheicleide Member

Some French, some English

4. opheicleide

opheicleide Member

But mostly English.

5. D_Seymour_Dix

D_Seymour_Dix New Member

I'm cut, but months after I was born (so the choice wasn't really mine). This is most of a North American thing, I was born in Canada although I live in the UK now, I find that most British men are NOT cut.

6. seahorses

seahorses Member

I can’t understand why a perfectly healthy male would want to do this either, but it takes all sorts to make the world what it is and I’ve no doubt I have idiosyncrasies that others find equally perplexing, even though they affect only me! However, with regard to you cohorts, it’s there choice and has to be respected, well except for the one wanting circumcision for his friends sake; I only hope he appreciates that a foreskin is inclined to last longer than relationships these days and that he doesn’t live to regret his decision.
    As for being a new trend; circumcision has been around almost as long as man, but where as man has developed, become more civilised and moved on, this age old ritual of mutilating male infants unfortunately lives on. I suggest you do a google on Norm and read the facts about circumcision and it’s effects.

7. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I consider this circumcision thing stupid.
    There is hardly any point to do so.
    Of course people say that there is less issue with hygiene and AIDS (or some other stuff like that). But I really heard it's just a minimum difference (yeah right, you think you can spends weeks without taking a bath and have sex with no risk of getting infected? KEEP DREAMING!). I am uncut and proud of it, I really cannot imagine my dick being out in the air the entire time, dry. I feel happy with things the way they are.

If people were cut when born, then I just feel sorry for them, but if it's their choice, then I just don't get it...

And now a message to all parents which are obsessed with Circumcision!
    YouTube - Scrubs-circumcision

8. willems2022

willems2022 New Member

i am cut and wish i could get it back. i cant see why you would get cut unless there was a medical reason. the desicion was not mine to make i was cut at birth and wish i could go back and slap my parents. so instead i will take an uncut man over a cut man EVERY time!!!!

9. brit_guy

brit_guy Member

To be honest I've actually considered getting myself circumcised. A lot of my friends (in uk) are actually encouraging me to do so!

What you think guys?

10. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I consider it a bad idea, really.
    Keeping it even makes sex better, stick to it, trust me

11. ffams

ffams New Member

An ex-boyfriend of mine (he was American) used to jack off with a sock over his cock as he had no sensitivity in his dick. He found it very frustrating that this had been done to him at birth and was very envious of my 'complete' cock.
    Sex was hard with him - he could go on for hours, which at times was nice, but when he wanted to come it was over to him as no amount of hand jobs/oral/anal could make him cum, which made me feel bad that I could not fully please him.
    There is no medical reason why it should be done, phomosis (tight foreskins) can be treated with steroid creams to increase the elasticity of the skin and with time can be fully retracted normally.
    These days of regular showers and bathing negates the hygiene issue - hang onto your foreskin and enjoy your cock as it was designed to be enjoyed !

12. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had myself circumcised. Since I enjoyed both I have to say I like circumcised way better.

13. SteveHd

Gold Member

That partly explains it.

Anyway, ten is a small sample size. Keep on meeting more guys for a larger perspective. :smile:

14. D_season 5

D_season 5 Account Disabled

Over the past two or three months I have met at least 10 guys - all in their early 20's, who have decided to get circumcised. None of them needed to - they all had good healthy cocks from small to impressive in size.
    The only guy I was able to ask, said that he was doing it because his American b/f insisted that he lose his foreskin. A bit severe, I think!
    Is this circumcision thing a new trend?
    I can't see why people want to lose their foreskin. I love mine, I love other guys foreskins - they're so much fun.
    If anyone has recently chosen to be circumcised let us know why. Are you glad that you did it? What difference has it made? Does your cock feel better and look better?
    And please, don't go on about the old hygiene thing. A well looked after uncut cock can be just as clean and hygienic as a cut one!
    I am curious.

here in the states...most are circumcised due to the Law of Moses...in the Old Testament...Jewish boys are cut a few days after their birth..i believe Christian boys born here are cut at birth...
    i dare say...most guys that are in gyms, school locker rooms...are cut...and i do recall seeing my first uncut cock...i did not find it attractive...and i was a kid...
    but..in defense of that...it was also not what i was familiar with..i look at mine a few times day..and to me..i thought this was the way there are to look...size being set aside..

when i first had sex with a guy that was uncut....i realized..i would never do it again with a man with a uncut cock...and while I'm suspect not all men with uncut cocks are unlcean..this was so bad...i damn near pukes from the stench..

its great that u love yourself as in-tack as u are...its just over here...most guys are cut...some say for medical reasons..other religious...and i submit..its the norm..

15. SteveHd

Gold Member

Just like Pavlov's Dog, whenever uncut or foreskin is mentioned, a certain faction has to mention smell, stench, puking, etc.

Always.

16. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It's the other way around too. Some guys always feel the urge to state that cut is soooo [put word of your choice here].

17. SteveHd

Gold Member

Snakebyte, an important distinction is: mentioning "smell...puking" is objectionable to me and most other men who have a foreskin.

Actually, it's offensive to me.

18. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I am cut, so I can only speak from my point of view. I have had no problems with lack of sensitivity. If I go commando in a pair of basketball shorts, I get hard just from the fabric rubbing on it.

My roomate in college was circumcised during our jurnior year. He had been having problems with his foreskin, phimosis, I think, and the doctor said that since it was a repeated thing, his best option was to be cut. He told me that he preferred being cut.

People who were cut as adults are really the only ones who can speak from experience, since they've been on both sides of the scalpel.

19. herkimer snow

herkimer snow New Member

Most who were cut as adults needed to be for medical reasons. Let's hope they find being cut better. Who would want to get cut and regret it? And for those who get cut for no serious reason and find it to be the best thing that ever happened to them, well, yeah, sure. I wouldn't admit anything negative about the experience after I chose to do it. Do I want to look like a fool?

20. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh wait. Let me quote something:

"I consider this circumcision thing stupid."

So this is not offensive to the cut men? At least to the ones who were cut because they wanted to?
    That was my point.
    Actually the guy who mentioned puking stated clearly that he does not think all uncut men are that way.

Since I wanted the circumcision and know both ways I only can laugh about stupid uncut guys who judge about being cut without even knowing hot it feels etc.

edit:
    @herkimer snow
    yeah sure, you surely do know that cut is sooooo bad compared to uncut. another one who has no clue but talks bullshit.

#20 Snakebyte, Sep 30, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
Draft saved Draft deleted