Circumcision may be illegal - Aust Law Insitute

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
your utterly sadistic comparison to slavery and sexual assault.

I know of all the benefits of adult circumcision.

a total stranger cutting a child with who knows what on his or her genitals (same person could be cutting child on face or whatever, why the focus on the genitals dude????)
--------------------------
I would prefer to have my son circumcised right before puberty or shortly after the onset of puberty. Why? Because I think it allows the foreskin to release its adherence to the penis head naturally

To ask if I would have my son circumcised right at birth...I would do it, and I would acknowledge the fact that he may later issue with me taking away his choice.

I personally like the look of my circumcised penis when compared to my uncut penis.

(a) It is RIC that is "utterly sadistic."

(b) Could you list for the world's enlightenment "all the [supposed] benefits of adult circumcision"?

(c) Because the "focus on the genitals" is the focus of this thread.

(d) The foreskin's "adherence to the penis head" is not aways complete in all individuals "right before puberty or shortly before onset."

(e) Is it really the fatherly thing to do to mutilate a son irreparably, even fully recognizing that the boy may later "take issue" with the decision? [Yes, you'll take issue with the word "mutilation," but see its lexicographical definition.]

(f) No one can argue with your esthetic preference, or your right to choose for yourself...so long as it does not sanction RIC. [See the first sentence of my preceding post (Link 78).]

Last edited:

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BE wary people, there a few perverts on this site, who get sexually excited by circumcision including neonatal circumcision. Some of these guys are pretending to be women.
JUST IGNORE THEM, DONT GET DRAGGED INTO THERE PERVERTED MESSAGES.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:bsflag::bsflag:

Once again Sargon, that virtually superhuman paragon of all wisdom and knowledge and reason, has delivered a crushing refutation of all Intactivists' opposition to the torture and lifelong mutilation of helpless infants. Who could possibly deny the overwhelmingly rational force and logic of this, his almost divinely inspired favorite philosophical argument...???

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Specialized features? LOL

Its almost like selling a cellphone. A lot of BS in that post.

Yes, DB, there is indeed much specialized tissue with specialized functions in the foreskin. Before you spout off your (and Sargon's) favorite rationally and logically thought-out :rolleyes: vulgarity :mad:, open your mind (no matter how painful that might be) and do some research. Familiarize yourself with the foreskin's structure and function. THEN we'll pick up our "discussion." LOL

Last edited:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(a) It is RIC that is "utterly sadistic."

Because you say so?

(b) Could you list for the world's enlightenment "all the [supposed] benefits of adult circumcision"?

Well the one benefit for me is that I no longer have to worry about my phimosis foreskin. But other than that I see no difference sexually between my uncut penis and my cut penis. At least now I dont get the discomfort in my foreskin and frenulum area after sex or masturbation.

(c) Because the "focus on the genitals" is the focus of this thread.

As the original poster said the focus was RIC. Other than my previous post I havent really argued any grounds of RIC

(d) The foreskin's "adherence to the penis head" is not aways complete in all individuals "right before puberty or shortly before onset."

To rephrase...when he is able to pull his foreskin back is better, for me it was at that time, for him may be different. Fact still remains I wouldnt have a problem sitting down with him then and discussing it.

(e) Is it really the fatherly thing to do to mutilate a son irreparably, even fully recognizing that the boy may later "take issue" with the decision? [Yes, you'll take issue with the word "mutilation," but see its lexicographical definition.]

I wont even address the word mutilation. But I will say this, you cant tell me how to raise my son and as of this point right now the act is not categorized as mutilation, sexual assault or any other misnomer. Hey may, and he may not I am prepared to argue my stance and I can only hope he does not run into people who carry the wrong information.

(f) No one can argue with your esthetic preference, or your right to choose for yourself...so long as it does not sanction RIC. [See the first sentence of my preceding post (Link 78).]

And see my number of posts that exclaim...

There is no peer reviewed AND subsequently and successfully replicated study that proves any type of circumcision decreases sexual sensation. I understand your moral point on RIC, and to be honest it is COMPLETELY understandable, but right now it is your personal opinion even though it is a valid one. While my preference should not and WILL NOT sanction RIC NEITHER does your opinion or preference. Furthermore, your argument against RIC which is supported by a sensitivity or lack thereof argument is unfounded. Therefore switching to a moral based support system is more logical and is much harder to refute, however as previously stated, it is an opinion.

Its the same as people who dont want to pierce a girls ear, a man who decides to pierce his penis or his foreskin, a man who decides to restore his foreskin, a woman getting breast implants, or someone getting botox.

Furthermore your comparison to female circumcision is also irrelevant seeing as there are not only peer reviewed studies their showing concrete evidence not only from a sexual standpoint but also from a downright functional standpoint and hormonal standpoint of how it effects a woman and those subsequent studies have been replicated successfully NUMEROUS times. Clear difference.

I will acknowledge that if in my lifetime such evidence is produced then it would be a different argument.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, DB, there is indeed much specialized tissue with specialized functions in the foreskin. Before you spout off your (and Sargon's) favorite rationally and logically thought-out :rolleyes: vulgarity :mad:, open your mind (no matter how painful that might be) and do some research. Familiarize yourself with the foreskin's structure and function. THEN we'll pick up our "discussion." LOL

You do know 5 years ago I had a foreskin and had sex with it numerous times right? I have FIRST HAND (no pun intended) and FIRST VAGINA experience!!!!

Dont really want to discuss this much more cause the argument is so redundant, its all opinion right now. It doesnt even seem relevant.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once again Sargon, that virtually superhuman paragon of all wisdom and knowledge and reason, has delivered a crushing refutation of all Intactivists' opposition to the torture and lifelong mutilation of helpless infants. Who could possibly deny the overwhelmingly rational force and logic of this, his almost divinely inspired favorite philosophical argument...???

NOW I REMEMBER YOU...YOURE THE GUY WITH THE BIG WORDS!!!! Thank goodness for my college education, I can actually understand you!!!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Darkbond, I'm glad you shed your foreskin long ago. Apparently physically and mentally necessary for you. I'm handing you the last word. You appear to want that above all.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NOW I REMEMBER YOU...YOURE THE GUY WITH THE BIG WORDS!!!! Thank goodness for my college education, I can actually understand you!!!

You may understand the "big" words (I suppose that's what college will do for a person), but you clearly do not understand the realities of RIC or the very real losses of sexual sensation to circumcision (a college education has failed you there). And apparently you neglected to look up the lexicographical definition of "mutilation."

One more time: your esthetic preference is your esthetic preference, and who's to argue with you about that? Not me.

Just having had a foreskin as an adult does not automatically endow you with knowledge of the complex physiological structure and functions of the foreskin. For that you need to absorb a little more education--which you could do for yourself, if you were willing, without the aid of college.

And finally, as for people with the wrong information for your son, just look into the nearest mirror.....

Last edited:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may understand the "big" words (I suppose that's what college will do for a person), but you clearly do not understand the realities of RIC or the very real losses of sexual sensation to circumcision (a college education has failed you there). And apparently you neglected to look up the lexicographical definition of "mutilation."

One more time: your esthetic preference is your esthetic preference, and who's to argue with you about that? Not me.

Just having had a foreskin as an adult does not automatically endow you with knowledge of the complex physiological structure and functions of the foreskin. For that you need to absorb a little more education--which you could do for yourself, if you were willing, without the aid of college.

And finally, as for people with the wrong information for your son, just look into the nearest mirror.....

I have read NUMEROUS write ups/articles/studies on foreskin. I didnt just get circumcised on a whim. It was a more than 2 year decision before I got cut.

Stop assuming you know anything about me. I understand you have to justify being uncut/restored. I understand your moral stance on RIC you are entitled to it, but that is ALL you have.

Don't sit there and make anyone believe you have ANYTHING scientific. As for your lexicographical definition of mutilation, from my perspective it does not apply because it assumes the body part is perfect, I dont believe the foreskin is perfect. I dont hold it up like its some deity to all sexual pleasure which it is not. From your disposition you probably think its perfect, and you are entitled to that, but I consider myself a testament seeing as I had a foreskin before, left it behind and I feel I have lost nothing at all.

Youre nobody to say I have lost "so much sexual sensation". I have not, maybe other people have but as a thread right on these boards was erected a few days ago where an uncircumcised guy said he was losing sensation, I didnt see a damn one of you go in there and say anything, had he been cut you guys would have been ALL over it. Even though the uncut/cut status has NOTHING to do with it.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just having had a foreskin as an adult does not automatically endow you with knowledge of the complex physiological structure and functions of the foreskin. For that you need to absorb a little more education

TOTAL bs. on your part KARLDER. he would have more knowledge by him having had a foreskin and then getting circumcied than you would about this subject, it is amazing how you anti-circ, goof balls here think you know more than guys who had a foreskin and got circumcied, and when they come on here an tell how much better it is than when they had a foreskin. you seem to think you hold all the cards on this and they arent intiteld to voice their opinon on it. you anti-circs. are total liers on this subject. so by posting such a thing as above you have just totaly thrown any cridibiliy you mite have had at all out the window. how stupid can you be to tell someone thats had a foreskin that he doesnt know the funtions of it? apparently he did and it wasnt as great as you think it is. other wise he wouldnt have gotten cut most likely huh? you love your little flap of skin fine go for it dude. but a lot dont. an they do something about it. and they would know way more than you or any other anti- circ. who still thinks he is god all mity just because he has a foreskin.[ WRONG]

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darkbond, I'm glad you shed your foreskin long ago. Apparently physically and mentally necessary for you. I'm handing you the last word. You appear to want that above all.

know dxj. you are only giving in because he has litterly kick your ass through out this thread everytime you post back to him with you BS. you are always dreaming up. finaly some one else to prove you know nothing of the sort as you claim. DR. DXJ. LOL. thank god your not a real dr. just pretending to be on here on lpsg.huh?:wink: