Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was circumcised a couple of years ago in my very early forties. Different sensations, but most definitely not less sensitive.

As ever folks, until you have walked a mile in another man's shoes, who are we to judge?

Yes, the RIC business is another matter, but as for being electively cut (Either through choice or medical need) when you are basically old enough to understand, worth getting the perspective of some of the people, who have been in this very situation, instead for opting for the very aggressive form of anti / pro circumcision stance.

Reactions: wishingiwaslucky

soundsgreat87

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most people have for gotten about the Frenulum which is the most sensitive part. To touch and rub the sensitivity is very high and the spot that feels the best

....for some, but not all men.

Reactions: stanmarsh14

Arkaadien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well you are a special case

Ah no I wouldn't say so. I have known of quite a few guys who say their frenulum ain't all that sensitive. Frankly, given everyone is unique, why can't that be the case anyway. Having heard of that high profile intactivist who committed suicide over the last few days, I think it's sad most people can't be happy with what they have- or at least accept what they have. I've know uncut guys who are happy, uncut guys who are unhappy, cut guys who are happy, cut guys who are unhappy. Sounds like that poor chap needed help and he didn't get it.

Frankly I can't see this as not being a divisive issue any time soon, so perhaps we just need to make the best of what we have. The grass is always greener and all that.

sevencut

Sexy Member
Media
We all have our own opinion... it's good to be able to discuss like gentlemen.

Whether your uncut or cut, at the end of the day... a dick is a dick. Know how to use yours and be happy as you are.

I was circumcised at birth and don't know any different. No apologies given and/or needed. I'm happy the way I am!

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ah no I wouldn't say so. I have known of quite a few guys who say their frenulum ain't all that sensitive. Frankly, given everyone is unique, why can't that be the case anyway. Having heard of that high profile intactivist who committed suicide over the last few days, I think it's sad most people can't be happy with what they have- or at least accept what they have. I've know uncut guys who are happy, uncut guys who are unhappy, cut guys who are happy, cut guys who are unhappy. Sounds like that poor chap needed help and he didn't get it.

Frankly I can't see this as not being a divisive issue any time soon, so perhaps we just need to make the best of what we have. The grass is always greener and all that.
exactly which guy wants to make his penis smaller anyway. There is a reduction in physical volume when getting getting cut. Also the nerves are extremely close to the surface for me. You can actually see them

Last edited:

Arkaadien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We all have our own opinion... Know how to use yours and be happy as you are.

Yeah that's the thing. I mean, people are still going to do it, other people are not. Humans are also slow to change and then the other thing is, you also don't know what is around the corner. 100-200 years ago medicine and society went with it cause it and what little they did know supported what became the overidding world-view on the topic. Who knows what we will be saying about this or other things we do now - and not just in medicine and health. I mean, in 100 years time we could be saying stuff we take for granted now is dangerous and stupid.

In the end. to get more worked up about it, than might really be needed either way just seems counter-intutitive.

Do the best you can, and try to live happy with the choices you make either way.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
exactly which guy wants to make his penis smaller anyway. There is a reduction in physical volume when getting getting cut. Also the nerves are extremely close to the surface for me. You can actually see them

I don't know what you are seeing but I guarantee you are not seeing nerves that are "extremely close to the surface."

No way, no how.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know what you are seeing but I guarantee you are not seeing nerves that are "extremely close to the surface."

No way, no how.
You can see the bundle of nerves to the right of my finger. Looks like a scar but it's not . Touching it feels like it's coming from the Frenulum and not that spot.

Attachments

succession

1st Like
Media
this study attempted to measure different forms of sensitivity, and then questioned whether the foreskin is actually sexually sensitive. It's mindblowing that sex researchers in 2016 cannot answer this simple question. A replication of the method used here would immediately provide an answer:

http://www.can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasm.shtml

http://www.can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasmMCJ.shtml

http://www.can-fap.net/preview/fundraiser_preview_fremgasmlengthwise.shtml

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You can see the bundle of nerves to the right of my finger. Looks like a scar but it's not . Touching it feels like it's coming from the Frenulum and not that spot.
Actually is looks exactly like scar tissue. It looks like a spot on your Raphe Line healed a bit rough. Mine did too in a spot and it's super sensitive. Your Penile Raphe is not very obvious in the picture, but that spot certainly appears to be right in the midst of it.
<kinseyconfidential.org/perineal-raphe>

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Some thoughts on this thread. Why can't both sides be right here? It doesn't seem improbable that we are more sensitive on the penis that we are able to process, thus if we lose all those nerves, well there's still plenty enough left. Think of all the people who have damage to the brain but remain unchanged. The body human remains functional through all sorts of trauma to the original design.

I didn't notice any feedback coming from restorers, so as one I'll put in my 2 cents. I'll challenge your 15 years cut with no loss of sensitivity with my over 45 years rubbing & desensitizing. It's a long & gradual loss IME. I noted in my 40's that it was taking more & more to excite Mr. Happy. Some years into restoring & (IME) I'm more sensitive. I still have to use mechanical assistance to stay consistently covered, but having done so for years now, being uncovered is about as pleasant as I'd guess rubbing your Glans with sandpaper would be. Heck, I can even detect someone's breath on my Glans now & I couldn't just a few years ago. I'm perfectly functional now & was so all these years, but I'm getting something back that slowly slipped away unnoticed over 4-5 decades.

I don't have issues that I was cut at birth, it was the logical choice at that time with the data available to my parents, but it is a choice you can't really undo. You can only ameliorate the symptoms. I do have a problem with some of the arguments for infant circumsicion;
-A religious covenant with God - certainly any deal with God should involve the child at an age when he can reason?
-To match the father - trust me at the pool I never matched my father, he was huge compared to my thimble. I always assumed that our difference would be equalized as a benefit of eating my vegetables & growing up.
-Penile health - teach you kid proper hygiene.
-Girls won't go down on a foreskin - I'm going to theorize if foreskins were the normal this would become the same issue cut guys have - some partners just won't go down on a guy & some partners won't go down on a girl.
-Phimosis. Really, proactive surgery for everyone against what might happen to some people? Really? Experience tells me skin CAN be stretched & enlarged, & they even have a less radical option where the Dr. makes a cut & lets it heal together, but more loosely.

If a reasoning male wishes to modify by circumcision - go for it. If you medically require it - go for it. But to just automatically do surgery against what might or might not happen, or as a matter of cosmetics makes no logical sense to me. Do we preventatively take the tonsils & appendix from new-born babies too?
Think how much more attractive a foot would be without the big toe. We don't really need that toe & shoes would fit better. Less crowded toes would mean less toe jam & fewer foot health issues. If most people didn't have a big toe, I bet most partners wouldn't suck the foot of someone who still had one of those big fat ugly big toes. I know - crazy, but I really see no difference between the two. Okay, I ramble, that was my 5 cents.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm on mobile so I can'tell edit to point it out it's not a vein. yes it causes horrible pleasure. and yes it used to be quite painfull to touch

I'm saying, physiologically, scientifically, unless you are some other specie than human, you can not see nerves on your skin. That's a vein. nothing more.

Gage

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am cut and all I know is that the tip of my penis is so sensitive, I shake when I rub it after a short time. (I use lube) If I stop for a minute and then start rubbing again, I jump when I touch the tip. My orgasms are always very, very intense.
I react to stimulation, pleasure and an orgasm the exact same way my friend does--he's uncut.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Anecdotal evidence aside, there is nothing scientific about this study. 94 males is not remotely close to a significant sample size to reach a conclusion about a population of approximately 3.5 million men.

From what I've read, the men on this forum who had circumcisions later in life all had significant problems that lead to their circumcision. If you can't retract your foreskin without tearing it, then yes, circumcision is probably right for you. But that is relevant for a tiny percentage of people. Even if as many as 5% of men experienced these problems would it still be worth cutting of a part of an infant just in case?

Would you give your baby a tattoo?