Circumcision MMMCCCXXXIII

D

deleted15807

It's still alive because people who advocate genital modifications of unconsenting infants (you, Sargon, Cigarbabe) keep reviving it. No big mystery here.
Dave

Please provide that link where I say that.

D

deleted15807

I just can't believe this thread is still alive and on the first page in this forum. YIKES!

I've said many many times circumcision will never grow old and will never die. I can hear it on a timeless wavelength. It goes on and on and and one forever.

D

deleted15807

Sargon, do you realize that you're a part of what keeps it going?

I've never started a circ thread. Never. They are like train wrecks though how can you not look?

:popcorn:

D

deleted15807

Sargon20 wrote.

Please provide that link where I say that.​

Perhaps I made an incorrect inference based on your enthusiastic bashing of people who oppose it. If so, I apologise.
Dave

'Enthusiastic bashing'? Ohhh those days are gone now. I said it before and I'll say it again I really don't care who 'chops' and who doesn't. I just like to inject a few things now and then. And yes those things are often contrary to the 'anti-circ' crowd whoever they are. :firedevil:

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm stick of my uncut stench - I'm going to get circumcised in the new year.

Oh, don't do it. Use the cock cheese culture to produce a new kind of cheese. Call it Dick Cheddar or something like that.

But if you do it, make sure you save the foreskin so you can sell it to companies who use it to make creams and salves for aging actresses in Hollywood.

Or, save it and get other foreskins together to make an expanding wallet.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In turkey circumcision has virtually universal right of manhood status and is venerated
So perhaps all us cut guys should go and live in turkey? Start a new republic called the republic of cutphallasia? Only cut lads allowed entry? Don't worry about a passport just pull down your pants and show us your big cut knob