Circumcision & Penis Veins - Your Thoughts Please!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by elstiffo, Jul 24, 2010.

1. elstiffo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey everyone, I'm currently considering getting circumcised and as I have a pretty thick and veiny foreskin am a bit worried about the possible end result. I’ve always wanted to be cut but I only started thinking of it seriously when I realised that I had a short frenulum (foreskin only goes back very little and rolls up behind the glans). I've been worried about the aesthetic side of things especially with my thick skin so it’s been a bit of a love/hate relationship with foreskin over the years! I’m in my mid-20s now and have decided that it’s time I made a ‘now or never’ decision so it would be really helpful to hear from any of you guys that have/had a short frenulum and that may have had a similar experience undergoing circumcision with a veiny penis or otherwise. I would really appreciate any thoughts you have on this!

Here are some of my pics so you can see what I mean:

Attached Files:

2. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi...
    First of all, I am cut...until a few years ago I never knew but a couple of guys who
    were not (that was in the navy)...so to me being cut, and also others being cut, was
    normal to me.

Veins I think are awesome, so I hope you will be able to keep some of them...I
    am not that fortunate and have just a few...nothing special.

I was cut when I was few days old and still in the hospital, so I don't remember it. My
    father told the family doctor, who delivered me and who was to do the circumcision,
    that if he removed my frenulum that he would sue the pants off of him. I had a short
    one also. It was left and it is one of my favorite body parts...:biggrin: I use it a lot
    to masturbate and it is very sensitive during intercourse....and during BJs...:tongue:

So, please do not let them cut the frenulum off...or cut it too short. Make sure the
    doctors are aware that this is your wish, or they will usually cut it off.

Good luck, and I hope you will be left with one as sensitive and awesome as mine..

Great pics, btw...

3. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a short frenulum as well. I think it's hard to avoid cutting it if you go for a circumcision and it happens to be short. If you had a normal penis and went for a circumcision it would be easier to retain the frenulum. If they can preserve it then by all means let them.

From an aesthetic standpoint your best bet would be to go to a doctor who either does cosmetic circumcisions or who knows exactly what they are doing with the knife that what you tell them is what they deliver. After all it is your body.

4. mandoman

Gold Member

And you feel there is something unaesthetic about *that* penis?
    It is perfect the way it is. If the frenulum is too short, which it doesn't appear to be from the pictures, you can have a frenuloplasty to lengthen it.

5. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    you cock looks great
    be careful how much they take off I am big but i wish I were left uncut but it was not my choice

6. stfergie59

stfergie59 New Member

Love your cock. I wouldn't change a thing. Are there other options for a short frenulum? If you do have it cut don't let them take too much. At least you get to make your own decision. I was cut a birth and really wish I had a my foreskin.

7. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Yeah, what a way to ruin a perfectly good penis.

8. cagm

cagm New Member

9. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Man don't do it if you don't have too. Your cock is hot the way it is!!

10. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Good post. I fear adult circ is for fetishists. If you really believe it is going to make sex better, it may for awhile. But inevitably if you take off a chunk of tissue, you will end with less sensation.

The following was posted to restore-list four days ago:

Hi everybody, it's my first post. I'm very upset to read about WHO and Bill
    Gates campaigning for cincumcision in Africa. It´s unacceptable that a
    mutilation would be the solution for preventing aids. And based in very poor
    researches that presumably show circumcision prevents aids. The cientific
    comunity had to be questioned about such a crime.

I know what circumcision is about. I was almost 18 when I did it. I was very
    misinformed and I regret it very deeply. I had a lot of feelings of
    inadequacy about my body after. And tried to adapt myself to my new reality
    ever since but it was never the same, of course. I know what I lost in terms
    of sensation, erotism, sense of integrity and pleasure. Physically and
    psicologically.

I'm now 45 and I discovered material against circumcision 2 years ago,
    searching in internet, and I'm trying to restore (not so disciplined) and I
    think I'm becoming better.

When I think all the problems could be avoided if people were preserved
    intact... By the way, I read the news about Africa at folhaonline, a news
    site in Brazil, and I was happy to see that they published the opinion
    of Georganne Chapin, of Intact America, in the article. I wrote to the
    paper too. I think this movement is great and I intend to contribute to it
    more intensely.

Regards,

Wal

11. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    First of all, it is forever and always your body and your opinion only.

With that said, I think your veins are sexy as hell.

12. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    wow you got a real pretty tool down there bro, hope you dont get cut

13. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. You really quote something from someone making their FIRST post on here as gospel?

I fear restorers are for fetishists.

Just like you to make light of a choice of a grown adult!

While I don't think there is anything wrong with his penis, I must point out that none of his erect photos show exposure of the inner foreskin. If he can live with that or if he can have it exposed then more power to him...if not he is entitled to looking into options. That can be stretching, frenuloplasty, steroid creams and as a last resort circumcision!

#13 darkbond007, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2010
  14. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Darkbond, I thought you had decided to recuse yourself from these threads because your personal experience does not apply in most cases -- you had a painful medical condition from which you were happy to seek release via circumcision. Also that shedding your skin had some sort of symbolism to you. Can't remember exactly how that went.

Now you are jumping back in with your former vehemence. Frankly I don't trust either you or SirConcis. A little bit too much of the cheerleader in both of you. If you are so happy with your adult circs, go on your merry way.

15. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is your body, your decision. If you have a "permanent" desire to have a bare glans in your underwear and be a "circumcised male", don't let posts here change your mind because in the end, they will only delay what is inevitable for you. Your desire to be circumcised will always return and it will be back and forth until the desire is so strong that the "naysayers" won't change your mind and you'll go for it.

In terms of your veins, don't worry about it. You will retain most of them. To check for appearance of skin, just pull your skin UP (over head) as much as you can to tighten the skin on shaft, and you'll see what your erect penis skin will be like once circumcised.

16. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Yeah, you'll retain most of your veins. :rolleyes2: Veins and nerves don't regrow through scar tissue.

17. B_mature54

B_mature54 New Member

This will not be reversible once done. You have something i wish i had so dont do it unless you are 100%sure

18. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Shedding my skin had no symbolism for me. Don't try and lump me into your mindset ie Restoring my skin means I have a foreskin and I know what its like to have one.

Yes I'm done with these threads but I hate it when you guys inform people incorrectly on circumcision especially adults who can make up their own minds as to what they want. I've never been a cheerleader for any side, all I have ever said is that if a grown adult wants to be circumcised then he has EVERY right to it.

However the hypocrite always comes out in you guys, 1) you will say his skin his choice 2) and then when he does decide to choose you guys jump all over it. It's simply none of your business. Take your body dysmorphic disorder elsewhere...

19. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

That's just what I mean. Your words are misleading. Normal is not dysmorphic. Neither is rehabilitation.

20. darkbond007

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't twist words. Your obsession with being uncut bleeds over so much into worrying about other grown men's penises. We get it, you dont like being cut. You dont like being cut so much that you spent years trying to get your penis to at least look uncut. You feel it has rehabilitated you but all it really has done is shifted your psychological outlook on your penis.

In the end all I am saying is allow people to make up their own minds. You dont tell people who want to tattoo their penis or pierce their penis or put silicone in their penis what to do...I dont see you jumping in every thread about those...why is this different???

I cant believe you compared rehab to restoring...LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted