Circumcision & Penis Veins - Your Thoughts Please!

Harrylondon01

Expert Member
Media
Elstiffo - your cock looks absolutely great.
If there is any tightness, then you can probably stretch the opening with your fingers. I don't think that there is any need to circumcise - unless you want to be circumcised and you like the look of it and what that might mean for you.

All the veins on the skin and the sensitivity around the opening will go - of course they will because the skin will be cut off. I get the feeling that you want to be circumcised because you may feel that a circumcised penis is a 'normal' or 'a grown up' one for whatever reason.

If this is how you feel then not a lot is going to change that - though changing one's body rarely makes a person happy or more assured in the long term. Elective surgery can not make you connect with a sexual partner better. What you have is fantastic as it is - 'end of', as they say. I'm sure that you will have lots of fun with your cock just the way it is. Good luck.

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
Good advice. A lot of men would love to have a complete cock as great-looking as yours. No matter how positive the reports may be from men cut as adults, it doesn't always work that way. Be careful.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think people start these threads just to see a shit storm. Half the time the OPer never returns to the thread. Anyway, it helps people think about how weird it is to want to cut off part of your main vein, or more strangely, cut off part of someone elses'.

elstiffo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey guys, firstly thanks for your great response! It's been really helpful and has made me realize that there's so much more to it than I originally thought. There are always pros and cons when it comes to these things but your response has hilighted the fact that it's a big decision which is normally irreversible. Frenuloplasty is definitely an option but I've always been a bit worried about it not delivering and only acting as a compromise for circumcision which I think is what I've wanted deep down but been afraid of because of how the end result would look. Reading your posts it seems though that's something I have to think through and face by myself.*dxjnorto, i don't know who you speak for but I started this thread with the sole purpose of getting some help with my decision. This is something which has been on my mind for some years now and I've never before been able to bring myself to discuss it with anyone so I thought of trying LPSG thinking that people would be far more understanding and supportive on here given the context of the site. I can appreciate that people are divided on this topic, which makes it all the more difficult so please have some empathy. I don't see having a vein cut off as something to be taken lightly...

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I thought of trying LPSG thinking that people would be far more understanding and supportive on here given the context of the site. <snip> I don't see having a vein cut off as something to be taken lightly...
Me take it lightly? Please reread my posts.

You have a very nice penis. Your foreskin and frenulum are extremely elastic. You can expand the tissue easily over time by simply pulling on your foreskin when you have private time. If you want support in disfiguring yourself, listen to darkbond, SirConcis and their ilk. If you want support of your genital integrity, listen to almost anyone else, starting with DavidLouis77's Blog.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me take it lightly? Please reread my posts.

You have a very nice penis. Your foreskin and frenulum are extremely elastic. You can expand the tissue easily over time by simply pulling on your foreskin when you have private time. If you want support in disfiguring yourself, listen to darkbond, SirConcis and their ilk. If you want support of your genital integrity, listen to almost anyone else, starting with DavidLouis77's Blog.

LOL.

You make circumcision sound like the worst thing in the world. Not everyone is going to turn out like you and hate your penis. Heck you hate your penis so much you wouldnt even post a pic of it in its restored state.

The OP is entitled to what he wants...is that not your argument against RIC???

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Know what. Do whatever you want. I just know if I came on this forum and said I was slicing off my pussy lips, people would be shocked. But cutting of part of your dick is the SAME THING. Less extreme maybe, but it's all genital mutilation. If you have a problem, have a good dr fix it. You don't? Don't fix anything. I don't know what kind of response you want? When you get down to it, none of us truly give a fuck. It's your dick, you are going to have to live with it.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
If you decide to be circ'd, the main thing is to find a really good Surgeon in an adult circ. The main problem is that many treat an adult circ the same way that they do an infant circ. They are totally different because the adult is not going to stretch out skin when he goes through puberty. In an adult circ that is done well, the surgeon leaves a small amount of loose skin behind. This allows for the many changes in size and excitement level that the far less stretchable adult penis goes through.

I like your penis "as is" but I am not the one it is attached to. You yourself are the judge, but, be warned that not doing your homework before the procedure is where the problem lies. Also, if any MD says that clipping an adult is no different than clipping a newborn get on your track shoes and run away from that idiot as fast as you can.