Circumcision Pros??

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK I am a cut male. I happen to love uncut cocks and wish that I wasn't, but at the end of the day it is done, so no sense having a complex about it or crying about missing skin.

I have noticed on this forum there are some very vocal people who constantly put down/insult cut cocks. STOP THE CUT GUY BASHING!! I agree that it shouldn't be done at birth and it is every man's choice to have it done if he wants to when he is older. But have any of you considered what it feels like for some of us cut guys to constantly be told how "mutilated", "ruined" or "scarred" we are?

Like I said it is done. Nothing I can do about it. Ok there is restoring, but that will always be a poor facsimile of the real thing and takes a whole lot of time/patience/discomfort for something that will never end up being what it was originally. I researched restoration extensively and was a bit obsessed by getting it back, even bought a very expensive device that resembled something found in the tortue bin at Quantanamo Bay before I decided "Fuck It!" and started accepting what I had.

So I have started this thread to help us cut guys feel better about ourselves!! So lets start some of the pros of circumcision! We all know the negatives and I agree that there are many, but surely there are two sides to every coin. I will start.

Having been with lots of guys who are uncut. I can comfortably say that I have never been with an uncut guy who gets as hard as I do. When I am fully horned up it is so hard that I can hardly bend or manouvre it at all. Its like Rock. When I am topping I have been told that it is an amazing cock to be fucked by because it is so hard, and it stays that way for the whole time, sometimes even after I cum. I am pretty sure that something about my circumcision also results in my cock being firmer and harder. I am sure there are exceptions, there always are. This is just my personal experience. Any thoughts? Anyone want to share any of there pluses? Are there people who PREFER cut cocks?

Cheers,
Quicksilver

wat10

Experimental Member
Media
Damian I wholey support your comment about live and let live.
I too am circumcised and pleased with the result. I live quite happily with this minor adjustment to my penis and it has no effect on my life whatsoever.
I do not advocate circumcision, but if it's a requirement, well embrace it and don't feel mutiliated.

as you say 'live and let live!'

Reactions: cityjock89

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dear cut guys,

My sincere apologies about the uncut guys who say mean things about your willies. Trust me, the other 99.9999% really could care less about other people's wangs...unless they're gay like me and are just delighted to have another one to play with at all.

Every penis should be loved.

Sincerely,
An uncut guy with a cut boyfriend with a hot cock.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks erratic! That was very sweet.

There are currently 18 threads about circumcision on the first page of this section alone. Clearly we are obsessed. Why?!

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Circumcision pros

Horny looking- same could be said of uncuts
Manly looking- same could be said of uncuts
Sexual looking- same could be said of uncuts
Clean- depends on the man. If a man pisses, does not wipe off droplets of urine or bath for 3 days, it is probably not clean. As a former uncut, I washed neath the skin daily and never had a problem with odor or dirt- quite clean.
Big bell end- push the foreskin back and behold, there is the knob!
Sensitive tip- It was sensitive prior to the cut, and in the years since has been sensitive, although not as sensitive. Still feels fantastic; but, very different and needs more stimulation to get it going(sorry to have to break that news to you guy)
Rubs nicely in pants- Just about every penis rubs within the pants, and with a foreskin, I was much more aware as the skin rubbed against the shaft as well- sort of got a double pleasure all the time.
Feel the fricton on the bell end when you fuck someone- Interesting theory. If I want to feel friction, I'll use sandpaper.
Thanks a whole fucking lot Damian now I am starting to miss the old pleasures of my foreskin. I hope you're happy with yourself!

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There are currently 18 threads about circumcision on the first page of this section alone. Clearly we are obsessed. Why?!

Honestly? Because people react harshly when people insult them. You're right: "Mutilated" and words like that are mean-spirited. Circumcision is an ablation, not a mutilation - if you want to get all medical about it. I've been with a guy with a mutilated penis. It's not the same. And for f-ck's sake, foreskins are not cheese-smelling HIV traps. Plain old water, nevermind soap, keeps any smell away; and some groups of people who are cut have lower rates of HIV than some groups of people who are not. That's not proof of causality. And what does it matter? Are condoms that big of a hassle that circumcision becomes preferrable?

Anyway, so when people don't have experience with something they think it's weird they get weird about it. When you throw in the self-esteem issues that most guys have around their penises, that gets dangerous. Also, I think a lot of people (including me) have this "Your body your choice" belief, but forget that once it's done it's done.

And finally, it's easy to insult someone on the internet. Do it in person and you risk getting beat the hell up. Do it online and you can get away with whatever insensitive, ignorant crap you want.

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Honestly? Because people react harshly when people insult them. You're right: "Mutilated" and words like that are mean-spirited. Circumcision is an ablation, not a mutilation - if you want to get all medical about it. I've been with a guy with a mutilated penis. It's not the same. And for f-ck's sake, foreskins are not cheese-smelling HIV traps. Plain old water, nevermind soap, keeps any smell away; and some groups of people who are cut have lower rates of HIV than some groups of people who are not. That's not proof of causality. And what does it matter? Are condoms that big of a hassle that circumcision becomes preferrable?

Anyway, so when people don't have experience with something they think it's weird they get weird about it. When you throw in the self-esteem issues that most guys have around their penises, that gets dangerous. Also, I think a lot of people (including me) have this "Your body your choice" belief, but forget that once it's done it's done.

And finally, it's easy to insult someone on the internet. Do it in person and you risk getting beat the hell up. Do it online and you can get away with whatever insensitive, ignorant crap you want.

Very, very true...

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hallmark greeting cards! Didn't you hear about their "arseholes arguing on line" series?

"Dear <place handle here>,
Sorry to hear that the only thing smaller than your IQ is your vocabulary
Love,
<place your handle here>"

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, in seriousness, it occured to me that I've threadjacked. This thread is supposed to be about circumcision pros.

It's easier to apply sunscreen on a nude beach without looking like a perv.

Most cock piercings won't obstruct anything.

You'll never, ever have the otherworldly discomfort of sand under your foreskin.

Now I can comforatbly get back to threadjacking...

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
On all my posts I am careful only to talk about my own experiences and what I like
I have said many times that I've got nothing against uncut cocks and that many are really nice
Yet some of the truely vile hate filled and nasty bile that gets thrown back is really bad
Its a shame that some people are so full of fury and hatred if peoples views do not match their own
Some of the people on this site are so hate filled about cut cocks in the 1930s they would have been known as Nazis and fascists
How sad that in the 21st century these attitudes still exist

B_blackkid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I didn't know there was a rivalry between those with some flap of skin and those without. Yes, circumcision is genital mutilation, but even as things are it occurs, both by choice and by rite.

You cannot, if you've not had sex with the foreskin, miss the foreskin. So logically speaking the rage is kind of ill-placed. Instead of attacking your fellow man, team up with him and attack the bastards that snip for a living and their supporters. You know, the one's who lied about circumcision and it's being "healthier".

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yet some of the truely vile hate filled and nasty bile that gets thrown back is really bad
Its a shame that some people are so full of fury and hatred if peoples views do not match their own
Some of the people on this site are so hate filled about cut cocks in the 1930s they would have been known as Nazis and fascists ...
That's an inflammatory accusation and I ask that you give specifics: who...what...where. Limiting to the time that you've been a member, since 4 Dec 2007, I want you to state what was written to qualify as "full of fury and hatred" and supply the link to such post(s). State ALL that qualify, not just a selection. Also state who rates as a Nazi or Fascist, in other words, name names. Not a selection, ALL.

Damian, I expect a reply from you. I won't let it slide.

IdahoTom

Just Browsing
Media
Quicksilver -- "Having been with lots of guys who are uncut. I can comfortably say that I have never been with an uncut guy who gets as hard as I do"

Just curious (and not trying to changed the thread) but have all the cut guys you've been with been as hard as you?

Anyone else out there notice a connection with hardness and cut? This might be a fascinating survey.

ianryals

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
guys, guys, guys
i have been both uncut and cut and i can surely tell you that you get just as hard either way. uncut guys do have the potential to get bigger than the rest of us using pumps and stretchers. "hindsite" ;) let us stop hacking away at each other and start being more supportive. IF i had a little more support when i wasnt cut i would still be uncut. show the love fellas. show the love

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
show the love fellas. show the love

Love love love.
All you need is love.
You've got to make love to spread love.
Or is that spread love to make love? I can never remember.

Could we have a big love-in on-line? Or would that break the internet?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Some of the people on this site are so hate filled about cut cocks in the 1930s they would have been known as Nazis and fascists
How sad that in the 21st century these attitudes still exist
Such as?

I think you have an emotional problem.