Circumcision Pros??

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've read a quite a few posts that say if you're cut you have less sensitivity. I would think you'd have more sensitivity because your glans is not covered. My glans is extremely sensitive. So my contribution to the pros of circumcision would be: when you're cut it's great because having a foreskin would be the equivalent of wearing a condom 24/7. And nobody wants that!

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well Italian dude
You do have a beautiful cock and nice manly looking glans
Big and horny looking
So I'm sure your bell end is very sensitive
Do you like massaging the knob itself?
Or just behind the rim?

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Italian dude
You do have a beautiful cock and nice manly looking glans
Big and horny looking
So I'm sure your bell end is very sensitive
Do you like massaging the knob itself?
Or just behind the rim?

It's all very sensitive. :smile: I've been cut since birth, so I can't really say how it would be if I had a foreskin. All I know is that when I've been in the anti circ threads guys are claiming that cut guys have less sensitivity. The only guys who would know that would be the ones who were cut as adults; some say they are more sensitive and some say less. :dunno: Depends on the guy, I would guess.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well Italian dude
I think you got a beautiful cock and the circumcised helmet head is very horny looking
I'm glad the glans are sensitive
Mine are too and I'm circumcised
My ringmeat where I'm cut is also sensitive what about yours??

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Italian dude
I think you got a beautiful cock and the circumcised helmet head is very horny looking
I'm glad the glans are sensitive
Mine are too and I'm circumcised
My ringmeat where I'm cut is also sensitive what about yours??

Thanks. I've never heard it called ringmeat, but yes, I would say that area is sensitive also.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well Italian dude
If anyone ever does an advertising campaign to promote circumcised cocks they should use yours to launch the campaign
I bet the girls love you and it
You can be proud of that dude

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well Italian dude
If anyone ever does an advertising campaign to promote circumcised cocks they should use yours to launch the campaign
I bet the girls love you and it
You can be proud of that dude

First of all, there will never be a campaign to promote circumcised penises. The anti circ movement is extremely strong and has gotten more so with the internet. And second, there are many that are far better looking than mine to launch a campaign, but I thank you none the less.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've read a quite a few posts that say if you're cut you have less sensitivity. I would think you'd have more sensitivity because your glans is not covered. My glans is extremely sensitive. So my contribution to the pros of circumcision would be: when you're cut it's great because having a foreskin would be the equivalent of wearing a condom 24/7. And nobody wants that!

As I've mentioned, the idea of that sensitivity would turn me off the idea of circumcision. A friend of mine had to be cut at 17, he said it was a horrible experience (burst sutures, long recovery time - and now he's realised his problem probably would've been fixed with a frenuloplasty, something his urologist never suggested... now he's really really angry) and now has to wear incredibly tight underwear to prevent the constant erections from just walking around, let alone play soccer like we used to. But that's his experience. Some think it's the best thing since sliced bread (NPI), others just carry on, other had do to it.

I will say that people who were cut due to medical conditions, which I have seen myself, are obviously going to be crowing about the benefits.

The thing I will point out IG, is that for those of us not cut at birth, the presence or absence of a foreskin is not appreciable. We don't feel like there's something "in the way". It's what we've always known. When we need access, we have it, when we don't it the skin goes up and off we go. I don't need to be constantly reminded, he makes his presence known.

I would say that only advantage that I can really see, would be spontaneous sexual activity. But, that's not a good enough reason for me.

If it is for you, go for it.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As I've mentioned, the idea of that sensitivity would turn me off the idea of circumcision.

It's nice having sensitivity. :smile:

A friend of mine had to be cut at 17, he said it was a horrible experience (burst sutures, long recovery time - and now he's realised his problem probably would've been fixed with a frenuloplasty, something his urologist never suggested... now he's really really angry)

I was cut at birth so I never had to experience any of what your friend has gone through. That's terrible and it sounds as though he had a not so good doctor.

and now has to wear incredibly tight underwear to prevent the constant erections from just walking around, let alone play soccer like we used to. But that's his experience. Some think it's the best thing since sliced bread (NPI), others just carry on, other had do to it.

I've always gotten a lot of erections, but it's all I've ever known and I'm used to it. I wear boxer briefs because tight underwear would be worse; the erection would have nowhere to go and would be in a bent position.

I would say that only advantage that I can really see, would be spontaneous sexual activity. But, that's not a good enough reason for me.

Why would being cut allow for spontaneity?

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I also have plenty of sensitivity, but only when I want it. Touching the bare head of an uncut guy, especially when soft, the reaction is like youve just burnt him. It's this intense discomfort. So sensitivity to THAT degree is what I'm talking about.

I also get plenty of erections without having the added complication of constant external stimulation.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... The only guys who would know that would be the ones who were cut as adults; some say they are more sensitive and some say less. ...
I will add: cut after they were sexually active.

A group who would partially know are those who are well along in foreskin restoration. It isn't complete: the frenulum, frenar band, and other parts are gone forever; but the glans is covered by mucosa-type skin. In my case there was a slight gain in sensitively on the glans and a bit more on the corona and sulcus.
... ringmeat ...
Please clarify what exactly ringmeat is. I'm guessing either the circ. scar or the area between the circ. scar and corona.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its what my dad calls a circumcision scar / ring
I'm sure its not a technical term but that's what I've grown up with

Ps for all you clever guys on the site I'm sure there are posh medical terms but hey my old man is not a rocket scientist

D

deleted23084

Great thread Quicksilver. I agree with what you say - whether you like being cut or not, what's done is done and the best thing is just to focus on the positive of each side of the divide.

I'm a cut aussie, done at birth in the same way most of the guys born in the early 70s were. What I love about circumcised cocks are: great looks, ease of use, and being part of that typical aussie social rite of that generation. I know there are counter arguments to each of these, but hey this is what I like about it.

Drew

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Touching the bare head of an uncut guy, especially when soft, the reaction is like youve just burnt him. It's this intense discomfort. So sensitivity to THAT degree is what I'm talking about.

Huh? Why would touching the glans of an uncut man feel like he's getting burnt? You're talking about when the foreskin is covering the glans?

I also get plenty of erections without having the added complication of constant external stimulation.

I didn't mean to say that I have constant erections and they're out of control. When we are cut the head is exposed so rubbing on underwear or clothes can can get you hard, not rock hard, but a little stimulated. It doesn't happen all the time, and thinking about sex has a lot to do with it. But I've read in the anti circ threads that some guys say their glans is numb after being cut and not sensitive at all. Mine is not numb and is sensitive. Would it be more sensitive if I had never been cut? I don't have a clue.

I will add: cut after they were sexually active.

Yes, and I've touched upon that issue in the anti circ threads. Those of us who are cut from birth have nothing to go by; it's all we've ever known. Men who are cut as adults and have experienced masturbation and/or sex prior to and after getting cut would have better insight.

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Huh? Why would touching the glans of an uncut man feel like he's getting burnt? You're talking about when the foreskin is covering the glans?

I didn't mean to say that I have constant erections and they're out of control. When we are cut the head is exposed so rubbing on underwear or clothes can can get you hard, not rock hard, but a little stimulated. It doesn't happen all the time, and thinking about sex has a lot to do with it. But I've read in the anti circ threads that some guys say their glans is numb after being cut and not sensitive at all. Mine is not numb and is sensitive. Would it be more sensitive if I had never been cut? I don't have a clue.

Yes, and I've touched upon that issue in the anti circ threads. Those of us who are cut from birth have nothing to go by; it's all we've ever known. Men who are cut as adults and have experienced masturbation and/or sex prior to and after getting cut would have better insight.

I was in a rush, and that was the first thing that came to mind. What I mean is that to touch the bare head with any degree of pressure or friction, sends off nerve recpetors. It's the jolt of discomfort - which in my experience is certainly not pleasureable, that is also the case with other uncut guys I've spoken with.

I can't speak as an uncut guy as to what the norm is for cut guys. But your glans would most certainly be more senstitive, but in a different way. I've tried it out, I retracted and wore my usual underwear and sweat pants... I was ok until I had had to walk down stairs, and the sensations were so strong I was taking short intakes of breath and I was getting hard which was making matters worse. It's obviously different if you're cut from birth. Perhaps the sensation is more pleasureable than uncomfortable.

Yes, those cut as adults are the best judges, but I imagine most had different reasons. Some medical, some aesthetic, some family tradition (it was the norm for them) etc etc. They're the best judge.

I gave the idea some thought a few years back. For no real reason, because I had never seen that many uncut cocks before... I felt odd. Then I sat down, thought about it, and every reason I could come up with, I had just as good a counter argument. "What if someone won't have sex with me because I'm uncut" (which has never been the case... in fact it helped me in the US) "If a person won't have sex with me because of that, when I'm clean as anyone else... that's their fucking problem". Some come to the different conclusion.