Circumcision Pros??

IdahoTom

Just Browsing
Media
Footnote: Perhaps they don't teach about moisturizer since Johnny’s parent would come home one day and find him oiling his tool. When asked what he was doing, he'd just say, "the teacher told me to do this". The Victorians win again.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damian – "Sometimes people dont bother with hygiene or moisturising - and then later in life they only have themselves to blame when things are not in tip top condition."

In this case you are right for according to the law: "Ignorance is no excuse".

I grew up in a Western USA culture (Clint Eastwood kind of stuff) with the added influence of being a Mormon community. Even today, in some parts, people still pack and have the attitude "Anything that moves deserves a bullet". Sex and penises were never talked about. Hygiene was obvious since nobody liked stink. But moisturizer was sissy stuff. Even putting it on your hands or face to stop the hard, dry wind was to be branded a faggot. Such a label could forfeit ones job.

As an adult in New York, work mates have had little useful information to contribute since their stories often go like: "I f...ed 100 women during the weekend making them all scream, 90 of them got pregnant and 10 of them broke their teeth." And if I hang around more religious types, well … again you don’t talk details about such thing.

I am sure that moisturizing my cock would have improved my sex life. But coming from such a culture the idea never ever occurred to me. Had I been left intact however, it wouldn’t have been an issue (unless gangrene took over). So for me two customs have impacted my life negatively.

I began restoration last year and joined this and similar sites to further my education on topics that were never discussed. So now I know at 46 years old after filtering through a bunch of crap. There are, no doubt, others that grew up unreasonable sheltered too and have had to endure stupid stories. Sex ed in schools today talk of condoms and avoiding disease but I doubt they talk about moisturizer – anyone please correct me if they know otherwise.

Dude
Thank you for the above, what you say really endorses a lot of what i raised in my post
Damian

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Footnote: Perhaps they don't teach about moisturizer since Johnny’s parent would come home one day and find him oiling his tool. When asked what he was doing, he'd just say, "the teacher told me to do this". The Victorians win again.

As im sure you know, circumcision is a bit older than the Victorian era dude. Try going back a little further, to the Egyptians and even earlier to the African settlements at the dawn of human history

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damian, his reference was to the "curing masturbation" madness of the Victorians. I'm sure he knows circumcision predated the Victorian times.

Despite being nuts about "curing masturbation," they were right about one thing: circumcision reduces pleasure.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Damian, his reference was to the "curing masturbation" madness of the Victorians. I'm sure he knows circumcision predated the Victorian times.

I know :biggrin1:

btw hope you had a good New Years Eve - and did you see that ive invited you to dinner on a private yacht in another thread

IdahoTom

Just Browsing
Media
Another Pro:

Harvested foreskins could be ground up and used as a protein enriching food additive under the name ‘Soylent Green’. During war, uncut citizens could be called upon to do their part for the war effort, drawing on this rich food source. This could be considered part of the strategic reserves. Uncle Sam Wants YOU! – coincidently, folklore traces this expression to barrels of meat.

A more profitable use may be to preserve them whole in little jars to be found next to the Calamari. By labeling them as an aphrodisiac, the price could be set quite high. The money could be used for charities, of course.

Bon appetite!

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Calamari will never look the same! :eek: *Anyhow, I don't like seafood and wouldn't eat calamari anyway.*

Note to Damian: Thanks for the invite. I might not have seen that without the mention. It might be a mistake though: I'm rather dull in social settings.:redface:

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Calamari will never look the same! :eek: *Thankfully I don't like seafood and wouldn't eat the stuff anyway.*

Note to Damian: Thanks for the invite. I might not have seen that without the mention. It might be a mistake though: I'm rather dull in social settings.

No you would not!! Think about the discussions we could have! and I was thinking of also inviting Sargon on your evening to spice things up even more! And if you get pissed off you can always escape with Italian and Elton John in the lifeboat!! (do a search and you will see what im talking about!)

:biggrin1:

IdahoTom

Just Browsing
Media
One of the early references to circumcision that I often think of is Abraham. His son Isaac was a forefather of the Hebrews. His son Ishmael was a forefather of Islam. And what lovely examples of peace these two nations of circumcised men have been.

I am not an offspring of either of these two groups, so don’t see a religious advantage to chop, chop. I come from a so-called Christen country and they don’t chop for religious reasons (see Act 15). It has been purported that the current cutting custom here was promoted by ‘the evil villains’ the Victorians and thus my previous reference. Some have claimed that Corn Flakes and Graham Crackers were developed to reduce shameful sexual appetite - such interesting historical tidbits! I am not aware of any large influence on America by either the Egyptians or early African settlements – but then again history was never my strong point.

Perhaps the pilots who flew the stolen jets (and I thought it was a sin in Islam to steal) into buildings here in New York hated foreskins as well? We’ll never know since they are not around to either confirm it or deny it.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Perhaps the pilots who flew the stolen jets (and I thought it was a sin in Islam to steal) into buildings here in New York hated foreskins as well? We’ll never know since they are not around to either confirm it or deny it.
[/quote]

YOU ARE TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER
Shame on you to try and make such a sick and racist joke out of 9/11
If you are so funny perhaps you should go and make this comment to the families who lost loved ones - and see if they find it funny, or they give you a good kicking

IdahoTom

Just Browsing
Media
I feel no shame in talking about the peculiar behavior of some people when done in public. I have got as much right to talk about such issues as anybody – and perhaps more since I am from this country, used to go in the twin towers, had a friend who was killed there, and have relatives who are of Arabian descent.

Pointing out that the three major religious groups (including Christianity) are the major participants in horrible violence for centuries now is a public service. I simply find it ironic that these are the major groups of circumcised men.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel no shame in talking about the peculiar behavior of some people when done in public. I have got as much right to talk about such issues as anybody – and perhaps more since I am from this country, used to go in the twin towers, had a friend who was killed there, and have relatives who are of Arabian descent.

Pointing out that the three major religious groups (including Christianity) are the major participants in horrible violence for centuries now is a public service. I simply find it ironic that these are the major groups of circumcised men.

Im originally from New York - and I dont feel that it gives me the right to make your type of comments. But hey we are all different. You have got the right of free speech and to hold what views you wish. You also have the right to make jokes and extreme comments out of 9/11 if you wish. Just dont expect everyone to find you funny or clever

IdahoTom

Just Browsing
Media
Well, if someone thinks I make light of such serious matters, or that I am promoting hate - then I heartily apologize, that is not my intent. If you wish me to remove the comment, then tell me now while I still have an Edit button.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Again that is your choice dude
Im not asking you to remove it, I just pointed out how deeply wrong I thought you were to make such extreme comments
If you are happy and proud with what you have written, and how it reflects on the events of 9/11, then by all means leave it on the site

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
YOU ARE TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER
I didn't like his reference to hating foreskins and September-11, but, it wasn't "out of order". I cringed a bit when I first read it and I wish he hadn't wrote that but you're not a moderator and so you're not one who could say he's out of order.

I didn't take it to be a "sick and racist joke" but that would be subjective and the readers can make their own conclusions. I do view it as inappropriate and not relevant to this topic.

IdahoTom

Just Browsing
Media
There is little point trying to justify a comment that offends so I’ll just have to move on and try to remember the social axioms of not discussing religion or politics. Again I apologize if my choice of examples or observations ever hurt someone’s feeling or makes them cringe.

Yet some on this site have said in effect that foreskins are disgusting. I thought it hurtful even though I personally don’t have one. And what about the occasional member here with a foreskin who expresses concern about how their penis appears? Not to mention the bulk of the worlds male population.

There are also a few comments to effect that people who speak up for foreskin preservation are a brigade of quacks, liars and misinformers – Beware! Such suggestions appear to be deliberately hostile and inflammatory. I find it puzzling that such comments are acceptable behavior, especially after my mistake.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yet some on this site have said in effect that foreskins are disgusting.

I have never said anything like this. And if anyone on a thread is having foreskin problems and asks what they should do, if I post I always recommend that they keep it - check if you dont believe me

There are also a few comments to effect that people who speak up for foreskin preservation are a brigade of quacks, liars and misinformers – Beware! Such suggestions appear to be deliberately hostile and inflammatory. I find it puzzling that such comments are acceptable behavior, especially after my mistake.
[/quote]

Again. I have never said this. All I have ever said is that i find the hatred and abuse that is sometimes rained down on people who are circumcised and happy with their status - is needless and crazy

Live and let live.....

wat10

Experimental Member
Media
Damian I wholey support your comment about live and let live.
I too am circumcised and pleased with the result. I live quite happily with this minor adjustment to my penis and it has no effect on my life whatsoever.
I do not advocate circumcision, but if it's a requirement, well embrace it and don't feel mutiliated.

as you say 'live and let live!'

Reactions: cityjock89
D

deleted15807

Again. I have never said this. All I have ever said is that i find the hatred and abuse that is sometimes rained down on people who are circumcised and happy with their status - is needless and crazy

Live and let live.....

Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant. You must comply.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant. You must comply.

Sargon! Love it! You are so funny!

I've invited you for a special dinner on a private yacht (see separate thread on dinner for 3) - I had not planned for you to join the dinner involving Dxj and Steve - but if you attended that dinner it would really spice things up!!

:biggrin1::biggrin1: