Circumcision Question/experiences

D

deleted1905691

Hi everyone

I'm 18 and have phimosis, tried creams and steroid creams but to no avail.

Doctor said I may have to consider circumcision. I'm in the UK so it's not that common here but I dont care about that aspect.

My worry is, I frequently get uncontrollable erections throughout the day and should I get circumcised, my worry is I may get an erection and not be able to stop it and tear the circumcision before it is healed.

Have any of you been circumcised in adulthood and what experience do you have with erections during the healing process?

Reactions: CJF88 and krumpi

Don't circumcise, just practice pulling your foreskin back using lubrication. I also suffered same problem. But I overcame this problem by daily practicing.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod
S

SirConcis

Initially, you will have a tight bandage that will keep things together. You can apply your own tight bandage (or elastoplast) later if you need the need to have some protection for scar until you are confident it is strong enough.

Reactions: LondonCutguy
D

deleted1905691

Don't circumcise, just practice pulling your foreskin back using lubrication. I also suffered same problem. But I overcame this problem by daily practicing.

I've tried but apparently the doctor said my foreskin just keeps retracting to it's original "comfortable" size.

D

deleted1905691

Initially, you will have a tight bandage that will keep things together. You can apply your own tight bandage (or elastoplast) later if you need the need to have some protection for scar until you are confident it is strong enough.

And this bandage thing, if say I got an erection while wearing it, would it stop the foreskin being teared?

yahoofrthetipper

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a tight frenulum, normally it doesn't affect me much because it just cant fully retract after I'm like 75% hard, but the front of the head is not covered. It will have a small tear wound on the frenulum if I jerk it too hard. I'm not sure if circumcision is needed. The procedure isn't common in my area so please give me some advice.
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: deleted1905691

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi everyone

Doctor said I may have to consider circumcision. I'm in the UK so it's not that common here but I dont care about that aspect.

My worry is, I frequently get uncontrollable erections throughout the day and should I get circumcised, my worry is I may get an erection and not be able to stop it and tear the circumcision before it is healed.

Have any of you been circumcised in adulthood and what experience do you have with erections during the healing process?
I was cut as an adult 5 years ago when I was 24. I never had complications from the concerns that you brought up.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone

Was circumcised at 29 YO. I even masturbated while circumcision was healing and never experienced any difficulty. I also had numerous erections with totally no difficulty. I had stitches in those days not the glue that is used today and much better. I have little and to 0 scare. I am in the USA. I was also recovering from a vasectomy at the same time. At age 29 I still tended to experience morning erections and even erections during the night several times. Good luck with your future circumcision. I hope all goes well with it.

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had erections during the healing process, too, and it was no problem. They will pull painfully on the sutures for the first three days or so, but you can compensate by pushing the shaft skin forward when it happens. Just a few millimetres will do. And after about a week, all was healed anyway, and the sutures gone after ten. And then, erections will feel great.

Reactions: LondonCutguy