Circumcision question

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Jetpac, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Jetpac

Jetpac New Member

i can see there is a large thread above this about the subject but i would rather not get drawn ino the debate, rather ask a question about myself.

my problem is: my forskin is too small at the top to slide over the head, and i also have a small banjo string.

i dont want to be fully circumcised, is it possible to get a partial circumcision, taking the top bit of the skin off and also cutting my banjostring to relieve the pressure?

if not what else could be done?

cheers

JP

2. Jetpac

Jetpac New Member

oh i am 19 nearly 20, ive known had this problem for a while, it seems to be scar tissue preventing th foreskin from rolling down easily, and for reference my banjo string os only tight when i do (after some discomfort) get the forskin over the head like when it gets forced over during sex.

and when i said partial circumcision i didnt mean a drsal slit cut, i men just cutting some of the top off just below the scar tissue

cheers for any help, im rather concerned :S

3. Irvy

Irvy Member

Albums:
    I've heard of a fairly new procedure that eliminates a lot of problems that were previously treated by circumcision.

From what I understand of it, and I'm not a doctor, they make a small vertical incision in the foreskin, and then pull it horizontally, then stitch it. This effectively makes the foreskin wider, eliminating the tightness.

4. cityboy

cityboy Member

If you want to go the surgical route you'll have to see a urologist. There are a lot of non-surgical methods available. Wouldn't it be better for surgery to be the last option instead of the first. I typed "tight foreskin treatment" in Google and got 107,000 hits. There's a whole lot of info out there. Non surgical methods are slower but produce better results and leave you and all those sensitive pleasure nerves intact. That sounds better to me. At least you have the choice. Be informed before making it.

5. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

Hydrocortisone ointmean/cream available from your local pharamcist without prescription is normally prescribed for this. Twice a day for about 1-3 months should alleviate or at least reduce the problem. I wouldn't even consider any surgical intervention before this. The pharmacist can of course give you more info specifically on this.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Jace:
    Hydrocortisone ointmean/cream available from your local pharamcist without prescription is normally prescribed for this. Twice a day for about 1-3 months should alleviate or at least reduce the problem. I wouldn't even consider any surgical intervention before this. The pharmacist can of course give you more info specifically on this.
    [post=355003]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

So now you're a doctor?? Better watch how you word your responses or you could get in trouble for practicing medicine without a license.

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    clown. if posting responses on internet forums is "practising medicine without a license", then i'm an orang utan.

jetpac: see a doctor. it's no use asking people here about your options for treatment, because we can't examine you or prescribe anything. if you want an educated opinion, then it sounds to me like you got a fairly ordinary case of phimosis and i'd be very surprised if surgical treatment is necessary, but i can't tell you what to do because i'm not your doctor.

8. jonb

Gold Member

You most likely don't need circumcised. Some manual stretching exercises should work.

9. Imported

Gold Member

Jace:
    No you're the fucking clown. Don't pretend to know the law and how it is interpreted in a country in which you don't live. You can be charged with practicing without a license just for verbally telling someone what to do for an ailment.

To go off topic for a moment. Is it just me or is anyone else fed up with rocks negativity and stupid remarks??

10. bearlover

bearlover Member

Albums:
  11. Dr Rock

Gold Member

oh, I'm sure you can. you can also be charged with endangering public safety for jaywalking. even if anyone could actually be bothered, it'd still be thrown out long before any court would look at it.

*yawn* you don't like me, piss off somewhere else already. I ain't gonna lose any sleep over it.

12. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

You can also be charged with practicing law without a license for giving legal advice. And for your off-topic remark, please don't be the pot calling the kettle black.

13. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

So now you're a doctor?? Better watch how you word your responses or you could get in trouble for practicing medicine without a license.
    [post=355011]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

As Dr Rock said, I am not practicing medicine nor did I claim I was a doctor. However as a matter of interest, I am legal authorised to prescribe an assortment of drugs in my country and have studied pharmacology. I was simply restating what our local doctor of this site has already stated in a thread about 3-4 down (on foreskin problems or something). Do a search..

If you want to learn something instead of attack people based on your own personal beliefs and feelings do a search on the drug and tell me if you disagree with any part of what I said..

14. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

[post=355011]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

As Dr Rock said, I am not practicing medicine nor did I claim I was a doctor. However as a matter of interest, I am legal authorised to prescribe an assortment of drugs in my country and have studied pharmacology. I was simply restating what our local doctor of this site has already stated in a thread about 3-4 down (on foreskin problems or something). Do a search..

If you want to learn something instead of attack people based on your own personal beliefs and feelings do a search on the drug and tell me if you disagree with any part of what I said..

15. Imported

Gold Member

Jace:
    You can also be charged with practicing law without a license for giving legal advice. And for your off-topic remark, please don't be the pot calling the kettle black.
    [post=355213]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    And where did I give legal advice?? I pointed out that he could be charged for practicing medicine with out a license, that's not giving advice. You're one to talk about calling the kettle black.

robertomuro the attack came from nurse pebbles. Nothing was directed toward you any way, Learn how to read!!

16. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

And where did I give legal advice?? I pointed out that he could be charged for practicing medicine with out a license, that's not giving advice. You're one to talk about calling the kettle black.

robertomuro the attack came from nurse pebbles. Nothing was directed toward you any way, Learn how to read!!
    [post=355307]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

WTF are you on about?? Where did pebbles make a comment? I want whatever you're smoking..

17. Dr. Dilznick

Gold Member

18. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

What you pointed out is an unbelievable lack of maturity. You consistently reply to my posts with the attitude of a pouty pre-teen, and resort to calling names. I'm not saying nurse pebbles gives the most mature responses either, but please, act a little more like you are in your twenties, as your profile would suggest.

19. robertomuro

robertomuro New Member

http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=14950
    [post=355497]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Thanks for the link.. Missed that one. But know when did Dr Rock attack me? I am seriously confused now. Also I don't ever remember calling Jace any names or attacking him in any way. Disagreeing with him fervently, yes! But isn't that what freedom of speech and discussion boards are about or did I miss something there as well?

20. Dr Rock

Gold Member

freedom of speech is dangerous. you might make someone cry.

Draft saved Draft deleted