Circumcision Question

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Source: What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Circumcision by Doctor Paul Fleiss, page 170. Let me point out that what Dr. Fleiss means when he says there is no such thing as phimosis in children is that congenital phimosis is normal.

There is no such thing as phimosis.There is especially no such thing as phimosis in children.This is a bogus "condition" or "disease," largely invented by nineteenth-century quacks looking for an easy way to hustle gullible people out of their money.

Today, circumcisers make a diagnosis of "phimosis" because they are ignorant of the facts of normal penile development and because that is what they were taught to do in medical school.

Since many insurance companies refuse to pay for routine circumcision, doctors and hospitals fraudulently swindle reimbursement out of insurance companies by claiming that newborns are being circumcised as a cure for the disease "phimosis" rather than simply as a matter of hospital routine.This is medical fraud, pure and simple, and you are paying for it through increased premiums.

Circumcisers define phimosis either as a foreskin that is "too long," a foreskin with a small preputal orifice that protects the glans from premature exposure, or a foreskin that is attached to the glans. These are all normal development stages of the baby's penis.

Pretending that these normal stages of penile development are a deformity is like pretending that a newborn's lack of teeth is a deformity of the face and mouth.

By robbing him of his foreskin, circumcisers are literally severing a male from a means of perceiving, experiencing, sharing, and enjoying his existence.

So if you ever hear about a boy who had to be circumcised, you can be certain that this boy was circumcised unnecessarily under false pretenses. This is a very sad example of medical ignorance and medical fraud. The real tragedy is that an inonocent child has been made to suffer the consequences of adult fears, irrationalities and ignorance.

Sadly, circumcisers have shown that they never have our children's best interest at heart.They have exploited the fears of parents and tricked them into a surgery that no rational parent would agree to if given all the facts.

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with dxjnorto on this one -- I too can't see why a far less invasive slit wouldn't work. I'd absolutely hate to be without mine. I figure I've got the best of both worlds -- a completely retractable foreskin. I can masturbate in so many more different ways than if I was cut. Women have often told me that there's a smoother glide in upon entry etc etc One technique I had a lot of fun with with one girlfriend would have been impossible sans foreskin. She'd pull my foreskin towards the tip when I was just starting to get hard, then would position my cockhead between her labia, and gently push my head in when she was hardly lubricated at all.My head would pop in there, but it didn't rub her a bit, because I was sliding against my own skin. Then we'd lie motionless with our pubic bones pressed against each other while we alternatingly passionately kissed and whispered what we were going to do with other momentarily. That was one enjoyable & effective method of foreplay I'll tell you. Within minutes I'd be hard and she'd be wet. I could go on, but you're just missing so much potential pleasure without one.
Now of course, yours is adhered to your cockhead and isn't moving freely. Neither was mine until age 14 -- as other posters have commented, you have to stretch it over your head. I did it it over several weeks while in hot tubs of water & there was discomfort involved -- but well worth it.

Gharbad

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had it done when I was your age for the same reason, although your case of phimosis sounds worse.

It's better to be either circumcised shortly after birth or not at all, because the scar is clearly visible... The shaft is tan and from the scar upwards, the skin is very pink.

But aside from the cosmetic issue, which isn't that bad, I haven't looked back.

The weeks after the surgery suck major ass, though. If you get a boner, you'll probably pull some stiches.

"I'm 17. Looking at *linoleum* makes me wanna have sex."
- Alexander LaVelle Harris, BtVS

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I should add that my friend is VERY happy with his circumcision one year on. I would still have looked for alternative options.

I hope it goes well for you, please share with us your pics of before and after?

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I was circumcised at age 34 because I wanted it to be done. I was about to take a bride and I didn't want to offend with that odor or an accumulation of smegma. Those offensive conditions happen even with the best of hygene practices.
My circ scar follows the shape of the glans about 1/2 inch down on the shaft. The frenulem is in place and the cutting was never anywhere near it. The shaft skin is loose enough to allow stroking for a rewarding session of masturbation. The outer stitches were removed at one week. The inner stitches that were meant to dissolve over time had to be removed another week later because of some sort of rejection had set in. That was easily done. As a result, the healing was rapid and the scar is as smoothe as if I had been circumcised at birth. Not a stitch mark shows. The surgeon said that he stretched the skin to a board of some kind to measure the square area of skin removed. He estimated it to be about 28 square inches. That's a lot of skin but I don't think that I had more than the average guy. It was never tight to withdraw. Maybe it was because I learned to masturbate at about the age of five.
Yes, I would do it again. I like the looks, the feel. and the cleanliness that being cut gives. If anyone has questions, PM me.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
was circumcised at 35 for tight skin and infections, Doc gave me a normal freehand cut and took the fren off too, so it didnt pull down on head when hard. it now is semi loose, can pull some skin up when masturbating and can do it with 2 fingers and thumb and dont need lube. my dick dont look like skinned eel an when real soft skin will bunch up to grouve, but im happy no more infections, smeg its neat and best of all both wife and i love it

Reactions: Summer of 1973

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Attachments

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have a frenulum remnant. I've attached two very clear pictures of a frenulum. The frenulum transitions into the frenular delta which transitions into the preputial orifice, the opening of the foreskin.

If you want to see how to ruin a perfectly good penis, try these links:

LiveLeak.com - Circumcision of a 25 year old man

LiveLeak.com - Circumcision

I'm going to assume those links are of badly done or botched circumcisions, or maybe just typical circumcisions. That aside, are you implying that my penis is ruined? Well that's a little harsh.

Let me ask you something: are you a nudist? Do you eat processed foods? Do you drive a car or use any form of transport? Do you have any piercings? Ever had braces?

fatunicorn

Just Browsing
Media
Lol this debate is heating up, I'm in the same boat as the person who started this thread, I'm choosing frenuloplasty and if that doesn't work, then i'll go to circumcision. I might have gone for a circumcision but I'm 8.5 x 6.3 so I'll opt to keep my nerves incase a lady needs me to keep it slow.

Anyways, I wouldn't fret too much, you've probably never really enjoyed your nerves, infact if you're like me they probably cause a lot more pain then pleasure. So just make sure you remember that you're doing it to get rid of the pain and do it, don't look back.

bobbiedoc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would ignore all those clowns encouraging you to have this operation they are only dragging you down to their level of sexual incompetence.
If your doctor is telling you to be circumcised I would understand from that that he is circumcised himself and hasn't a clue what a foreskin does. If I was you I would seek out a foreskin friendly doctor.It is obvious that your doctor is psychologically challenged by an intact penis.
Paul Fleiss a pedratrician says:
Most infections of the foreskin are actually caused by washing the foreskin with soap. The foreskin should be left alone and remember that it is free of any need for special washing. If this is practiced the child will be free from infection. Resist the temptation to give your child bubble baths, because these are harmeful to the skin as well.
In my many decades of pediatric practice, I have never had a patient who had to be circumcised. Problems with the foreskin are extremely rare, but when they arise, I can always determine what is needed to fix them without surgery."
Read.........
Paul Fleiss" Book "what your doctor may not tell you about CIRCUMCISION
What is lost Circumcision: What Is Lost?
not a snip, but 15 sq.inches Circumcision: Not a "Snip," But 15 Square Inches
functions of the foreskin Functions of the Foreskin
Psyychological impacts of circumcision on men
Psychological Impact of Circumcision on Men
where is my foreskin The Case Against Circumcision
foreskin advantage The Foreskin Advantage: Benefits Enjoyed by Males who are Intact (not circumcised)
losses from circumcision What is lost after circumcision?
17 functions of the foreskin Functions of the foreskin
38 good reasons not to circumcise Good Reasons Not to Circumcise:
unhappy people Are British men unhappy being circumcised?
pleasures of the foreskin Pleasures of the Foreskin
why most circumcised men seem satisfied
Why Most Circumcised Men Seem Satisfied
what intact men say What do intact men say?
recent medical studies on circumcision Recent Medical Studies On Circumcision
men circumcised as adults Men Circumcised as Adults
women married to a natural partner Key to a Woman's Sexual Ecstasy is the Penis Foreskin
the first time I had sex Circumcision affects Male Sexuality & Female Partner's Pleasure
conservative treatment of primary phimosis in adolescents:
Conservative Treatment of Primary Phimosis in Adolescents

You should read Mikes ballon on http://homepage.mac.com/dfleary/ this may give you an insight on one way to stretch your foreskin yourself. best of luck in keeping yourself intact, you will thank us later

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is obvious that your doctor is psychologically challenged by an intact penis.

It's that obvious? I didnt know you had the capability to read minds, as well as have advanced degrees in psychology. Who needs psychiatrists when we have enough self-proclaimed ones on lpsg!

bobbiedoc

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
comment "look at that smegma" people say if this natural body secretion was a" filthy substance". Ignorant people are concerned with Smegma. There is no reason for concern about smegma in the foreskin any more than there is reason for concern about the presence of tears in the eyes.Both are suposed to be there.
Both tears and smegma serve useful function. Females, in fact produce smegma in far greater quantities than males. Do you hear doctors advocating female circumcision in order to keep the vagina clean?.
Smegma is clean, it is a natural secretion that keeps the glans penis clean, moist, soft, lubricated, and free of harmeful bacteria. It is a thin , white, creamy secretion. It is usually found in minute quantities in the groove behind the glans-the coronal sulcus. It is supposed to be there just as tears are supposed to be in the eyes to moisten and clean them.
I'm only bringing this up because some people have been misinformed on smegma..and for the cutting sniper This is an extract from qualified works.

Reactions: uncuttexasdad

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In one minute , you read all that information and that was the best you could come upwith
I only use extracts from very qualified people's works

I dont need to read all the information you put on there.....similar as to how it is unecessary for me to read information on how the heart beats when i'm looking up information on new cardiac drugs. You use extract from very qualified people's work defending your point. My comment was on how you came to the conclusion his doctor was psychologically challenged......even the best psychiatrists will tell you its inappropriate to diagnose without actually speaking with the person, let alone on the internet.....but hey whatever

skybluedude

1st Like
Media
I thought smegma had carcinogenic qualities and therefore the penis should be cleaned regularly to remove it. I wouldn't want a cancer-causing agent against my tissues constanly.