Circumcision Question

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Aesop's Fables

The Fox Without a Tail

It happened that a Fox caught its tail in a trap, and in struggling to release himself lost all of it but the stump. At first he was ashamed to show himself among his fellow foxes. But at last he determined to put a bolder face upon his misfortune, and summoned all the foxes to a general meeting to consider a proposal which he had to place before them. When they had assembled together the Fox proposed that they should all do away with their tails. He pointed out how inconvenient a tail was when they were pursued by their enemies, the dogs; how much it was in the way when they desired to sit down and hold a friendly conversation with one another. He failed to see any advantage in carrying about such a useless encumbrance. "That is all very well," said one of the older foxes; "but I do not think you would have recommended us to dispense with our chief ornament if you had not happened to lose it yourself."

Distrust interested advice.

unhappilycut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow.

The fact that there exists a highly-organized activist group whose focus concerns the penises of infant males is extremely disturbing. Do these people seriously have nothing more worthwhile to occupy their time and interest?

I was cut, and am actually thankful that my parents made the decision. I prefer the aesthetic of a circumcised cock. Most guys that I know are both cut and carry the same opinons. I know none whose operation was botched in any way, and none harbor any resentments about having been "robbed" of their "whole penis." Most women I know also prefer the circumcised look.

Granted, this is a sample of one, and isn't statistically significant...but it amounts, in my mind, to a preponderance of circumstance. Quite frankly, the last thing our nation needs is another opinion-driven piece of legislation imposed between ourselves and our medical decisions. Statistically speaking, with any operation, shit can happen. There is some numerical percentage of patients who will suffer detrimental effects. Is this number significant enough in the case of neonatal circumcision as to present a categorical threat to the health and safety of infant males? I should think not. So why the push for a law that categorically proscribes the practice?

Get a life and stop obsessing over what parents may or may not decide to do about their newborn sons' foreskins. :rolleyes:

Infants grow up to be adults. Anti-circ groups are concerned about how they'll feel as adults. As far as I'm concerned, it is far better to be intact and unhappy than cut and unhappy; the former situation can be fully remedied if the adult so desires, whereas the same cannot be said about the latter.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

Reticent horse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fellas,

The issue is this: Should parents be allowed to do wholly unnecessary and irrepairable damage to their newborn's penises? While it is not yet illegal, it is already NOT recommended by the American Medical Association. Even here in the US fewer than half of all new borns are now cut. Around the world that has always been the case. I continue to wonder why there is any debate.

Unless your religious sect requires it, there is no reason to do it.

Panda Bear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yo, how have you been since the surgery? its been nearly a year if i read the date correctly.. tell us if your fine and maybe it can help further people with their decisions.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,

I've got an issue.

come January, I'm getting circumcised, and as much flak as I'll get for this, I have no choice in the matter, a severe case of phimosis is causing me issues, so I finally made the decision to get cut.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm absolutely terrified, I've had a foreskin 19 years, and it provides some damn good pleasure, but the phimosis is causing me problems that can only be solved by circumcision, it's such a case where it actually restricts my size, and I can't have sex because the skin tears it's so tight.

Yo, how have you been since the surgery? its been nearly a year if i read the date correctly.. tell us if your fine and maybe it can help further people with their decisions.
Well, he introduced the topic back around November last year (2006) and the circumcision was scheduled for January of this year(2007), so it's been less than 6 months. Then again he has not been active on the board since January so maybe the surgery was a huge success and he's out boinking men and women left and right (or he kicked off during the procedure and will never boink again).

fatunicorn

Just Browsing
Media
I got frenuloplasty. I don't regret it, even though I have to go again to get the extra bit cut (but that mistake could have happened in circumcision too). I wouldn't worry about any operation someone would undergo (unless their getting a circumcision and have been sexually active for a while), just stay healthy and you'll stay crazy potent. However I will say that having my nerve endings is great and I can use them too my advantage to get erect even when i'm super stressed and get stronger orgasms. but again, stay healthy and happy and your body wont fail you.

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I waited late in like to circumcisioned and that was the best thing I did. It was more sentive hanging loose and with sex. I sense have fore skin hanging over the head and I'm going to have it removed again. I love the feel and the look at the head standing out ready for action.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The fact that there exists a highly-organized activist group whose focus concerns the penises of infant males is extremely disturbing.

The charge of paedophilia is easy to make, hard to refute. Their focus concerns leaving baby boys' penises alone. What should be disturbing is that every 26 seconds in the US a baby boy has part of his penis cut off. What are the chances that none of the thousands of doctors and nurses involved in that are getting off on it?

Do these people seriously have nothing more worthwhile to occupy their time and interest?
One could ask the same of the doctors and nurses. It's more worthwhile than being a couch potato.

I was cut, and am actually thankful that my parents made the decision. I prefer the aesthetic of a circumcised cock. Most guys that I know are both cut and carry the same opinons.
But if you'd been left intact, you'd prefer that, like the other 3/4 of the world's men.

I know none whose operation was botched in any way, and none harbor any resentments about having been "robbed" of their "whole penis."
You may not know them, but they are there.

Most women I know also prefer the circumcised look.
And should men have an opinion about whether girl babies have part of their genitals cut off?

Quite frankly, the last thing our nation needs is another opinion-driven piece of legislation imposed between ourselves and our medical decisions. Statistically speaking, with any operation, shit can happen. There is some numerical percentage of patients who will suffer detrimental effects. Is this number significant enough in the case of neonatal circumcision as to present a categorical threat to the health and safety of infant males? I should think not. So why the push for a law that categorically proscribes the practice?
Yet it is illegal (absent pressing medical need) to make any kind of cut at all to the genitals of babies - if they are girls. Do you have the same ideological objections to that law?

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Mr
I'm sorry for you that you being circumcised under difficult circumstances
And it will be a bit sore post surgery as any surgery is
But its a very standard and relatively minor operation
And you will like the look of your new cock
I've got a 9inch circumcised cock and I'm proud of it and being cut
Being circumcised is more masculine looks better cleaner and very sexual and sensitive
Damian

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Hey Mr
I'm sorry for you that you being circumcised under difficult circumstances
And it will be a bit sore post surgery as any surgery is
But its a very standard and relatively minor operation
And you will like the look of your new cock
I've got a 9inch circumcised cock and I'm proud of it and being cut
Being circumcised is more masculine looks better cleaner and very sexual and sensitive
Damian

Where I live a circumcised cock is perceived as feminine and prissy and the owner too lazy. An uncircumcised cock is virile and masculine.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Where I live a circumcised cock is perceived as feminine and prissy and the owner too lazy. An uncircumcised cock is virile and masculine.
Felt more manly after I got some of it back. I’m figuring that will keep going. So... I agree, I also hold the same opinions.