Circumcision scar?

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wondering why no one tells you about the scar going around your penis? I was thinking that I did something wong too it to have a ring arond the penis.

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I used to wonder about that too when I was in Jr. High. Kids who saw it in gym showers made fun of me because it was kind of orange. I'm a very fair skin redhead... well, used to be anyway. Then when I found out it was because they cut part of my penis off without my knowledge and consent and for no good reason I've been pissed as hell ever since.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Because if they actually said "Circumcision leaves a scar" to parents, they would be less likely to do it to their kids, and obstetricians would be a few hundred bucks out of pocket with each delivery.

D

deleted23084

Yeah I remember when my parents explained circumcision to me and next time i was in the shower I looked down and noticed the scar for the first time. Until then I'd never noticed it but I felt a bit silly for not realising that the scar meant they'd cut something away.

Now I kind of get off on seeing circumcision scars. I love it when they're dark or jagged. Very hot.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
headbang8 said:
Because if they actually said "Circumcision leaves a scar" to parents, they would be less likely to do it to their kids, and obstetricians would be a few hundred bucks out of pocket with each delivery.

and we'd be seeing a few hundred more kids, adolescents and adults in the ER with complications of not being circumcised, even higher STD rates for some STDs, more phimosis, and even more penile carcinoma which is almost found 100% in uncircumcised penises

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
baseball99 said:
and we'd be seeing a few hundred more kids, adolescents and adults in the ER with complications of not being circumcised, even higher STD rates for some STDs, more phimosis, and even more penile carcinoma which is almost found 100% in uncircumcised penises

Arent you a ray of sunshine!

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shad24 said:
Arent you a ray of sunshine!

work in an ER for a while....i just find it funny how everyone thinks that if youre uncut you wont have any problems but i have yet to see all these problems from circumcision but have seen countless problems from being uncircumsized.....and if you ever got to assist on the surgery you would realize how excruciating the pain is as an adult

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first boyfriend was dark skinned and had a very noticeable circumcision "scar" when erect.

I never thought of it as a 'scar'. I just thought it was sexy. Since I'm fair mine's not really noticeable.

Baseball99 said:

Oh shit. Now you've bought it.

There's a whole school of thought on this board that those of us who are circumsized are somehow mamed and deformed :rolleyes: There's an entire thread about it. I'm glad you weighed in.

dick.hertz85

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
cityboy said:
Yeah I used to wonder about that too when I was in Jr. High. Kids who saw it in gym showers made fun of me because it was kind of orange. I'm a very fair skin redhead... well, used to be anyway. Then when I found out it was because they cut part of my penis off without my knowledge and consent and for no good reason I've been pissed as hell ever since.

I've been pissed as hell for no good reason all my life as well, but it seems to me if they cut off part of your penis, then you have a reason.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You may as well get mad about them cutting off your umbilical cord too. Or smacking you on the butt. Who told them you wanted to get out of the womb in the first place?

unhappilycut

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
baseball99 said:

First, the STD argument is invalid. You should not rely on the unproven theory that circumcision=no STDs. The best way to prevent STDs isn't to get circumcised; it is to not engage in dangerous sexual behavior. This is entirely withing your control.

There are many simple ways to treat adults with non-retractable foreskins, such as stretching or steroid creams.

If circumcision prevents penile cancer, why does the US, which has one of the highest circ rates in the world (not counting Israel or Muslim countries), have a higher penile cancer rate than non-circumcising countries in Europe?

Please, tell me what these 'complications' are.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
unhappilycut said:
First, the STD argument is invalid. You should not rely on the unproven theory that circumcision=no STDs. The best way to prevent STDs isn't to get circumcised; it is to not engage in dangerous sexual behavior. This is entirely withing your control.

There are many simple ways to treat adults with non-retractable foreskins, such as stretching or steroid creams.

If circumcision prevents penile cancer, why does the US, which has one of the highest circ rates in the world (not counting Israel or Muslim countries), have a higher penile cancer rate than non-circumcising countries in Europe?

Please, tell me what these 'complications' are.

ive posted them in other threads, run a search for them.....of course preventing STDs is best by avoiding risky sexual behavior but if you take two guys one uncut and one cut that mess with someone with an STD there are certain STDs that you are at higher risk for catching.....it has to do with the smegma, prevalence of WBCs under the foreskin, the likelihood of minor inflammation due to increased bacterial growth, etc......dont argue medicine with me, youll lose.

yes there are many "alternative" ways to treat non-retractable foreskin but look up the success rates of these procedures.....theyre around 10% effective. Just like there are alternative therapies for a lot of sickness, or joint problems but the vast majority dont work. You ask why USA has higher rates of penile cancer, it also has to do with lifestyle factors such as smoking.....but if you take everyone with penile cancer, the vast majority are uncircumcised

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
baseball99 said:
...dont argue medicine with me, you'll lose...

How about arguing logic with you? I hear a lot of emotion, I don't hear much logic or rationalism. I keep hoping for some. I get logica and persuasion and information from most doctors -- are you even an MD?

I appreciate your use of scare words like "penile cancer" -- what's the rate of penile cancer in the U-S? I've read 1%, I've read 2%...which do you prefer? It's basically a non-problem.

I enjoy your repeated references to non-named studies to support your arguments. A few citations would be helpful, especially if you're hoping to convince people of your counter-logical point of view.

And so forth...and so on.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
baseball99 said:
ive posted them in other threads, run a search for them...
um, no. you're the one trying to prove something here; YOU post your shit where it's relevant or you can't complain when your "arguments" are dismissed.

there are certain STDs that you are at higher risk for catching.....it has to do with the smegma, prevalence of WBCs under the foreskin, the likelihood of minor inflammation due to increased bacterial growth, etc......dont argue medicine with me, youll lose.
haha, sure. funny how smegma is considered an effect of the immune system in all those places where hospitals AREN'T raking in thousands of bucks a day from newborn circumcisions :rolleyes:

yes there are many "alternative" ways to treat non-retractable foreskin but look up the success rates of these procedures.....theyre around 10% effective.
funny how every single case i've ever heard of first-hand has been successfully treated by conventional medicine without recourse to surgery. which ER were you working in, Hobgobla Khan's Community Hospital & Bargain House of Spare Auto Parts?

You ask why USA has higher rates of penile cancer, it also has to do with lifestyle factors such as smoking.....but if you take everyone with penile cancer, the vast majority are uncircumcised
yeah, all 3 of them per year :rolleyes: i'll take my chances, thanks