Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How come some people don't seem to have them, but it's very evident on others?

I've seen some pictures of a few circumcised men on here, and I was actually jealous that their skin color was even all along the shaft and the scar just blends in, while mine is pretty tan up to the scar but pink above the scar and on my head.

Do I have my doctor to blame, or is it just how I am?

Nikolas1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone know why my scars might be prominent? I never gave it much thought but a lot of people have pointed it out and mistaken it for a adult circumcision or at least one done later in life

[photo="medium"]1131743[/photo]
[photo="medium"]1131743[/photo] [photo="medium"]1131735[/photo]

CircumcisedCock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's what we have. Be proud. don't let your own insecurities spoil your thoughts. If you don't care no one else will. It's like tattoos. Some have them some don't but don't ever judge or let predujice enter your life. It takes a lot of diversity to keep this world revolving. leave the bullies to lead their own misguided and terribly sad existence to get on with their lonely jealousy filled lives. Be charitable, care for those around you and accept all of our differences. I have a small penis. Only 6"girth and 6.5" long. It's what I have. It took me some time to be confident. I'm off to Korcula tomorrow for two weeks naked on the beach. I don't care. I'm approaching mid 40s and I can still cum 8 times a day (minimum is 2 for me for the last 30+ years every day). I bet the bullies and haters can't do this consumed with jealous hatred full of their own insecurities . Take care all. X 601419-1493947795-5e139877ddbe931d9fd4227ca2555d27.jpg

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone know why my scars might be prominent? I never gave it much thought but a lot of people have pointed it out and mistaken it for a adult circumcision or at least one done later in life

[photo="medium"]1131743[/photo] [photo="medium"]1131743[/photo] [photo="medium"]1131735[/photo]
I've seen lots of guys clocks who were circumcised at birth and have noticeable scar lines. I think a circumcision scar line looks great. I wish my scar line was higher on my shaft to be noticeable.

Goming

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah no choice here either, no one's body should be permanently altered without their permission. It's barbaric, stupid and has only had a negative impact on me, my life and my sex life. The scars are physical as well as mental; I have little to no sensitivity in my cock, find it hard to cum when fucking, and very rarely do; and I have only ever cum once from a blow job. It is identical to FGM in what makes it wrong, altering someone's body without their permission, my human rights were abused the day I was circumcised. The anatomical argument is utterly irrelevant, it amazes me when I read online comments about circumcision, that it is women that are the main supporters of the procedure citing ugliness and cleanliness as reasons along with "he's my son, I have the right to do what I want with him"!!. Some ancients Jewish sages made it clear in their writings the reason for circumcision is to dull the sexual pleasure. I would love to know what problem Jews have with sex. It seems to me the majority of sexual oppression and sexual bigotry comes from their man-made holy book. I will die knowing I was not able to participate in my own sex life because of a decision made on my behalf.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
circumcised.......uncircumcised .......who knows which is really better? Plenty of people who weren't had to go through it as adult for various reasons (eik! I can't even imagine), and of course, there are some horror stories of botched ones. I don't resent having been cut, but am thankful that mine is I guess what they call "low and loose". Scar doesn't really show if I'm flaccid and hanging, not a big issue hard either, and I have plenty of skin when fully boned up to stroke and jackoff without lube.

What I can't figure out is how can a doctor possibly tell on an infant if he is going to have a large cock or not? I'd think a tight circ on a large cock would be kind of ....... uncomfortable?.....for a grown man with a full hardon. I guess 80544-1218673181-f8887faca6ee3944dd4017bd66dc5d87.jpg
we all get used to what we have!