Circumcision scars

D

deleted23084

I have always felt weird about my circumcision scar.

The discoloration is mild, but that doesn't both me, the issue I have is that I have a bit of bunched up flesh on the bottom of my dick where the cut was made.

It's not that big of a deal I guess, it bugs me sometimes though >.>

Hey Mephistopheles, I can't see any bunched up skin in your pictures but I bet it feels great so don't feel bad about it, think of the sensations it's giving you. I get a little bunch of skin right there too and it's really really sensitive.

D

deleted23084

It seems my scar line is only darker along the underside while the top side is lighter. Also, I'm not sure how the doc did the cut. All around is even but the bottom is not.

I think it's normal for the bottom to be a little uneven because they have to work out what to do with the frenum, ie do they take it all, or leave some for you to enjoy. Mostly you get an uneven result because working with the frenum is more complicated than the rest of the skin.

Good point about wondering how the doctor did the cut. I often wonder that too. It's a weird thought.

D

deleted23084

How come some people don't seem to have them, but it's very evident on others?

I've seen some pictures of a few circumcised men on here, and I was actually jealous that their skin color was even all along the shaft and the scar just blends in, while mine is pretty tan up to the scar but pink above the scar and on my head.

Do I have my doctor to blame, or is it just how I am?

Catharsis, you've got such a good looking dick, I wouldn't worry. Also, from your pics, you can barely see any scar, it looks mostly smooth to me. And like someone else said, some guys really get into the scar, although most would never even think about it.

bluebassett

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Looks pretty normal to me. Remember, A hard cock is going to look different than soft. All the detail just makes it unique anyhow. Variety is the attraction in the human body. If we were all the same it would be a pretty boring world.

D

deleted613148

You shouldn't be conscious about your scar at all. It looks great.
I think a nice circumcision scar makes a cock look sexy... nothing to worry about

D

deleted257218

Can the inner foreskin darken on uncut guys during puberty?

S

SirConcis

Yes, the inner foreskin can darken on some uncuts, but it is not common, except for those who leave their foreksins alwasy retracted throughout puberty.

D

deleted23084

You shouldn't be conscious about your scar at all. It looks great.
I think a nice circumcision scar makes a cock look sexy... nothing to worry about

I'm with you annacallahan, catharsis has a great looking dick and a good circumcision scar adds something to a cock. It just seems to make it more unique and appealing for some reason.

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was circumcised as a neonatal in late March 1949, so I do not know what sort of circumcision device or technique was used on me.

I invite knowledgeable people on circumcision to view my pics and give me an answer.

Thank you.

flawdatiger

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your penis looks normal to me. Color differences between shaft and foreskin are perfectly normal.

You may run into some penis lovers who rebuff you, but it's like just for being cut vs. having a "scar."

All is well.

Reactions: circdude

BigGlansDC

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am truly happy that I was circumcised as a male infant shortly after my birth in late March 1949. My circumcised penis has served me well over the years and has been my good buddy :smile:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My circumcision scar is a bit rough, but it was done when I was 30. Would have been neater if done when I was an infant, but I'm lucky to have experienced both uncut and cut states. No regrets at all.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your circ scar looks fine !! Go to the site www.circlist.com for more info and pics. My circumcision left an area of white scar tissue just behind the head and in front of the "circumcision scar". Finally got tired of it and had a flame tattoo to cover it up. Check out my pics.

Attachments

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How come some people don't seem to have them, but it's very evident on others?

I've seen some pictures of a few circumcised men on here, and I was actually jealous that their skin color was even all along the shaft and the scar just blends in, while mine is pretty tan up to the scar but pink above the scar and on my head.

Do I have my doctor to blame, or is it just how I am?
Here's a couple of sites you may want to visit--they have a lot of good info.

www.newforeskin.biz

www.circlist.com

The "pink zone" seens quite normal. Some have the brown "circumcision scar" and others don't ! Be glad you didn't have a big white scar where the foreskin was separated in your pink zone ! I had a white scarred area in the pink zone and finally covered it with a tattoo. The first pic attached you can see the scar. Hope this helps!!

Attachments

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had to laugh at the Rolls Royce pic, with the rolls angel proving to be a worthy perch for one's wedding tackle :biggrin1:

Here's a couple of sites you may want to visit--they have a lot of good info.

www.newforeskin.biz

www.circlist.com

The "pink zone" seens quite normal. Some have the brown "circumcision scar" and others don't ! Be glad you didn't have a big white scar where the foreskin was separated in your pink zone ! I had a white scarred area in the pink zone and finally covered it with a tattoo. The first pic attached you can see the scar. Hope this helps!!