Circumcision scars

GB_GB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How come some people don't seem to have them, but it's very evident on others?

I've seen some pictures of a few circumcised men on here, and I was actually jealous that their skin color was even all along the shaft and the scar just blends in, while mine is pretty tan up to the scar but pink above the scar and on my head.

Do I have my doctor to blame, or is it just how I am?

I think it depends on the tone of skin. It varies all over the body at times

imjoshua

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have wondered about this too. I am not sure what type of device was used for my circumcision, but I was done right after I was born according to my mother. My scar has never been really that noticable- it just sort of blends in with the rest my skin, but it is somewhat visable when my skin stretches when I am hard. I have lighter skin tone though, maybe the amount of melinin a person has affects the coloration of circumcision scars?

S

SirConcis

If you were born prior to 1964, you were not cut with plastibel because it had not uet been introduced. It could have been mogen type or gomco. (you don't need an actual mogen clamp to di the tug&cut as there are a number of standard forceps that can be used (which is why the technoque is called "forceps guided").

WhenBrosAttack

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, echoing all these other people, it's a combination of technique and genetics. I've got a pretty prominent scar, but I had mine done as an adult. If you're not happy with your scar, you could look into trying a product like Mederma or some kind of scar treatment which will gradually cause it to fade.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, echoing all these other people, it's a combination of technique and genetics. I've got a pretty prominent scar, but I had mine done as an adult. If you're not happy with your scar, you could look into trying a product like Mederma or some kind of scar treatment which will gradually cause it to fade.
Tried Maderma and it didn't work for mine ! The "ring scar was fine--just the big white spot behind the head was awful looking.

IntentsOfCare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How come some people don't seem to have them, but it's very evident on others?

I've seen some pictures of a few circumcised men on here, and I was actually jealous that their skin color was even all along the shaft and the scar just blends in, while mine is pretty tan up to the scar but pink above the scar and on my head.

Do I have my doctor to blame, or is it just how I am?

That is also something that I'm self conscious about as well.

dissonance06

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
hey all...just wondering...My penis didnt start turning two tones until a couple months ago...I am 25 and was just wondering if this delayed change in pigmentation was normal or if i am doing something to make it that way. I don't masturbate but once a day and even then its not like im beating my dick to a pulp...Im thinking its from the circ when i was young but just wanted to double check...pic is for reference...

Attachments

SR_AM5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have one & don't like it. But women I've been with never said anything so it's all good I guess.

imjoshua

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My circumcision scar is hardly visible and I am not sure how the doctor who circumcised me did it, because it doesn't appear to be a Gomco circ. as that method leaves a neat little scar line. The doc did a good job whatever he used --Its smooth, one color, and I have no extra skin!!

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
My circumcision scar is hardly visible and I am not sure how the doctor who circumcised me did it, because it doesn't appear to be a Gomco circ. as that method leaves a neat little scar line. The doc did a good job whatever he used --Its smooth, one color, and I have no extra skin!!

Your scar seems to be quite prominent in the pics.