Circumcision scars

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone know why my scars might be prominent? I never gave it much thought but a lot of people have pointed it out and mistaken it for a adult circumcision or at least one done later in life

[photo="medium"]1131743[/photo] [photo="medium"]1131743[/photo] [photo="medium"]1131735[/photo]
I've seen lots of guys clocks who were circumcised at birth and have noticeable scar lines. I think a circumcision scar line looks great. I wish my scar line was higher on my shaft to be noticeable.

bluepony

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have a scar on the head of my penis. There is a little spot where the texture is different. I have had it as long as I can remember - it was even more evident when I was young. Is it possible the foreskin was still fused a bit to the head and tore some skin off when it was retracted for circumcision soon after birth?

dominoes

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a scar on the head of my penis. There is a little spot where the texture is different. I have had it as long as I can remember - it was even more evident when I was young. Is it possible the foreskin was still fused a bit to the head and tore some skin off when it was retracted for circumcision soon after birth?
Do you have a pic of what you're describing?

S

SirConcis

your circumcision scars are directly related to doctor who cut you at birth depending on the method he used ,

Actually, I think the circumcision line depends more on your body and how it reacts to wounds than on the doctor, especially for a baby circ where no sutures are used.

For adult circ, as long as the doctor doesn't mess up the sutures and you remove them as soon as they are no longer needed, the scar will depend almost entirely on your body.

People talk about the "gomco brown line", but you'll notice many uncuts have a darker skin at the same region, and some who are done gomco don't have noticeable brown line. Again, depends on body type. The crush zone with a gomco is very small, much smaller than the typical "gomco" brown line.

I don't think it's the scar per se that remains visible, but rather the colour tone difference between inner and outer foreskin, which is down to genes. My scar faded away almost entirely, but my skin colour contrast remained the same. I initially was self conscious about it, but now I think it doesn't matter anyway. I never got a negative comment about it and I was even complimented for the neat result on some occasions.

Reactions: williamkony

CircumcisedCock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It took years. I was always very conscious of my scar but with time it fades. I was probably early 30s (21 years later!) Until i just thought sod it. It is what it is. In reality it's more in your own head than other people's. If you don't care they wo t either.

Yeah, that's what my gf told me as well. I will most likely be doing nude sunbathing this summer, see if that has any effects.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey muscle, that torpedo of love of yours looks fine to me, and comes complete with a natural French Tickler head. You might not look exactly like me, but I bet you make the girls really happy. Maybe if you use it often enough, you will wear down the bumps and smooth it out. I think its worth a try!

muscle_wagon

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey muscle, that torpedo of love of yours looks fine to me, and comes complete with a natural French Tickler head. You might not look exactly like me, but I bet you make the girls really happy. Maybe if you use it often enough, you will wear down the bumps and smooth it out. I think its worth a try!
Lol, it's well used ! Never worn down.

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Clearly you aren't into guys, and that's fine, but I wouldn't throw you out of bed because of that pretty scar line. And like I said, there is that extra little something to tickle the ladies' fancy. Well, I can dream. Seriously, it's pretty dark inside a hot pussy. Even if it bothers you, it ain't gonna bother her! Go enjoy yourself. And you can always turn off the lights when you jerk off.

I agree with @Hairylegs on this one. The vast majority of ladies will not be as bothered by it as much as you are. We all have our unique imperfections and often they are what others like in us. I sometimes am self conscious about my two tone cock or a small skin tag I have near my scar, but my girlfriend finds those things attractive. Of course there is always the option to get a revised cut from a more skilled surgeon that uses skin glue/fine sutures and you will very likely get a much neater result, but only do it because you want it, not because of what others think.

Reactions: williamkony