Circumcision scars

Rarefied

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always find it interesting how it tends to vary by race. Like sometimes you'll see a black guy and everything is exactly the same colour throughout, with no hint of a scar, as if it was completely natural. Sometimes scars can be sexy though, it's like a visual demarcation: everything this side of the scar is just regular shaft skin, and everything the other side is sensitive tissue waiting to be stimulated.

Reactions: SA_dude

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of the few circumcisions that hardly show a scar line, I wonder if that circumcision was done with a scapel instead of a clamp? Also when an adult is circumcised, is it done freehand with a scapel? Or are clamps also used for adult circumcisions?

Of the few circumcisions that hardly show a scar line, I wonder if that circumcision was done with a scapel instead of a clamp? Also when an adult is circumcised, is it done freehand with a scapel? Or are clamps also used for adult circumcisions?
They are used with adults as well. My scar is barely noticeable, something like a mogen clamp was used, I was done at birth. I’ve seen adult circ on the board and recognized mogen clamp circs.

I’m sure the skin tone difference would matter also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: oliverrevilo

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only seen one botched circumcision. I saw a guy in a locker room whose dick scar looked like small snippets were cut in a zig zag pattern. It must have been done by an amature. I have a friend who was circumcised by his own dad. I asked him if it looked like other guy's circumcised dicks. He said it did. His older brother was also done by their dad.

I've only seen one botched circumcision. I saw a guy in a locker room whose dick scar looked like small snippets were cut in a zig zag pattern. It must have been done by an amature. I have a friend who was circumcised by his own dad. I asked him if it looked like other guy's circumcised dicks. He said it did. His older brother was also done by their dad.
That’s disturbing.

Reactions: Nudistpig

stax 68

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That’s disturbing.

You ain't heard nothing yet. This happened in Atlanta in 1985.

"lawsuits filed in behalf of the two children, the infants suffered severe electrical burns to the penis and adjacent areas when physicians, in separate incidents on the same day, used an electric cauterizing needle as part of the circumcision procedure.

The burns to one of the infants were so severe that his penis was destroyed. A sex change operation has been performed so that the child will be raised as a female, according to a lawsuit filed on behalf of the child's parents, who are identified only as Mr. and Mrs. John Doe."

Most likely they used a clamp along w/ the cauterizing needle...which caused burned tissue.

"More than 1.5 million circumcisions are performed annually in the United States, and physicians agree that complications of any kind are infrequent. But they do occur. Of the type of injury that occurred in Atlanta, Dr. George A. Kaplan, a pediatric urologist in San Diego, said, ''I am aware of about six or eight cases.'' There does not appear to be any general reporting system for these injuries so there is no real way of knowning how many more cases, if any, have occurred."

"
''The hospital expresses its deep concern for the children,'' she said.
Both accidents took place Aug. 23, but involved separate physicians.

The infant who has undergone a sex change operation is referred to in the lawsuit only as ''Baby Doe.'' The lawsuit demands damages in excess of $10,000. Under Georgia law, the actual damage amount cannot be specified if it exceeds $10,000. As a result of the accident, the lawsuit charges, ''Baby Doe is now a female person, who has been rendered sterile and completely incapable of reproduction, and who will require medical monitoring and hormonal therapy throughout the remainder of her life.''

Negligence Is Charged"

https://www.nytimes.com/1985/10/08/science/a-circumcision-method-draws-new-concern.html

Reactions: deleted20709061

"lawsuits filed in behalf of the two children, the infants suffered severe electrical burns to the penis and adjacent areas when physicians, in separate incidents on the same day, used an electric cauterizing needle as part of the circumcision procedure.

The burns to one of the infants were so severe that his penis was destroyed. A sex change operation has been performed so that the child will be raised as a female, according to a lawsuit filed on behalf of the child's parents, who are identified only as Mr. and Mrs. John Doe."

Most likely they used a clamp along w/ the cauterizing needle...which caused burned tissue.

"More than 1.5 million circumcisions are performed annually in the United States, and physicians agree that complications of any kind are infrequent. But they do occur. Of the type of injury that occurred in Atlanta, Dr. George A. Kaplan, a pediatric urologist in San Diego, said, ''I am aware of about six or eight cases.'' There does not appear to be any general reporting system for these injuries so there is no real way of knowning how many more cases, if any, have occurred."

"

The infant who has undergone a sex change operation is referred to in the lawsuit only as ''Baby Doe.'' The lawsuit demands damages in excess of $10,000. Under Georgia law, the actual damage amount cannot be specified if it exceeds $10,000. As a result of the accident, the lawsuit charges, ''Baby Doe is now a female person, who has been rendered sterile and completely incapable of reproduction, and who will require medical monitoring and hormonal therapy throughout the remainder of her life.''

Negligence Is Charged"

A CIRCUMCISION METHOD DRAWS NEW CONCERN
Well that about ruined my evening. That’s horrific.

All the more reason infant circumcision should be outlawed unless absolutely necessary, and even though I don’t agree, religious.

Reactions: Nudistpig

AsianSkin

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How come some people don't seem to have them, but it's very evident on others?

I've seen some pictures of a few circumcised men on here, and I was actually jealous that their skin color was even all along the shaft and the scar just blends in, while mine is pretty tan up to the scar but pink above the scar and on my head.

Do I have my doctor to blame, or is it just how I am?
Everyone has different preferences. Personally, I think your cock is HOT! But that's my own bias toward circumcised penises with prominent circumcision scars and/or dual-tone skin. The more 'obvious' it is that the cock is circumcised, the more beautiful I think it is!

Everyone has different preferences. Personally, I think your cock is HOT! But that's my own bias toward circumcised penises with prominent circumcision scars and/or dual-tone skin. The more 'obvious' it is that the cock is circumcised, the more beautiful I think it is!
Funny, again, I think the other way about this in general. Lol

Reactions: AsianSkin
D

deleted1168963

I agree. I like the prominent scar. Dual colors is so cool looking. Mine is obvious and I point it out ever chance I get

D

deleted1168963

"

Negligence Is Charged"

A CIRCUMCISION METHOD DRAWS NEW CONCERN
‘Routine’ operations go wrong all the time. Why do you think medical malpractice insurance is skyrocketing? Yes what happened was horrible. 40,000 people die from car accidents every year in the USA not numbering people horribly injured along with those deaths. Do we ban car driving unless in an emergency? Please don’t pull up medical accidents as a way of trying to get people to go along with your certain viewpoint.

‘Routine’ operations go wrong all the time. Why do you think medical malpractice insurance is skyrocketing? Yes what happened was horrible. 40,000 people die from car accidents every year in the USA not numbering people horribly injured along with those deaths. Do we ban car driving unless in an emergency? Please don’t pull up medical accidents as a way of trying to get people to go along with your certain viewpoint.
I’m sorry but that comparison is idiotic. Comparing elective surgery that doesn’t have any benefits to someone who isn’t the person who decided and consented to it is not the same thing as choosing to drive a car and having an accident. Are you going to compare it to drug use next?

D

deleted1168963

I’m sorry but that comparison is idiotic. Comparing elective surgery that doesn’t have any benefits to someone who isn’t the person who decided and consented to it is not the same thing as choosing to drive a car and having an accident. Are you going to compare it to drug use next?
Bringing about statistical outliers in surgery accidents is ludicrous also. Yoy bring up accidents that happened 1985? Really? We elect to drive. We elect to have surgery called elective surgery. The most dangerous thing statically that can happen to you in the USA is to drive. It is relevant. You talk about a statistical outlier as if it happens as on a regular basis. I brought in the the death by autos as a point to the scope of the surgerical accidents compared to what happens normally in our society. You are against it. Just say it and get it over. Statistical anomalies might be tragic but they are rare. Far many more elective surgeries (e.g. breast augmentation) end horribly than circumcision surgeries.

Bringing about statistical outliers in surgery accidents is ludicrous also. Yoy bring up accidents that happened 1985? Really? We elect to drive. We elect to have surgery called elective surgery. The most dangerous thing statically that can happen to you in the USA is to drive. It is relevant. You talk about a statistical outlier as if it happens as on a regular basis. I brought in the the death by autos as a point to the scope of the surgerical accidents compared to what happens normally in our society. You are against it. Just say it and get it over. Statistical anomalies might be tragic but they are rare. Far many more elective surgeries (e.g. breast augmentation) end horribly than circumcision surgeries.
I never brought that shit up. It doesn’t make your comparison any more valid.

The fact that other elective surgeries can be worse, was decided by the person who wanted that surgery. You can’t compare this stuff.

Last edited by a moderator: