Circumcision Status Im The Us

BigdickguyinTX

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is your current circumcision status? Are you happy with it? Do all males in your family share the same status. If your uncircumcised do You like it or are you embarrassed? If your uncircumcised do you know why you weren't circumcised? As for me I was circumcised at birth cause my father was. I wish I wasnt circumcised but at least Its high and loose.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Being born and raised in Europe where it is not a widespread practice, I am uncircumcised. My status is therefore quite "normal". However, personally, having a foreskin that covers the entire glans, I would prefer to have less coverage. So I would not like to be circumcised (although I'm not against), but rather I would like to have a short foreskin so that my glans were always partly visible. For this reason, sometimes, I leave my foreskin retracted with the glans (continually) exposed.

Reactions: lightining

All family is cut aside from uncles born at home. I was cut at birth. I’m not gonna get into how much it destroyed my wellbeing. I fucking hate being cut. I started restoring in my middle twenties, took a long break, started again when I joined the site and have been ever since.

Sammerstheman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Grew up uncut in the very cut midwestern US. Was only uncut cause my dad was too (funny how that seems to be the case cut or uncut lol). I hated being what felt like the only uncut guy around, and early on thought cut dicks looked cooler and wanted mine to look like theirs. Tried keeping it back and everything but it would never stay. In my teens with the interent i researched everything i could about circumcision, facinating subject. Finally after college at 23 i had some money to get circumcised 6 years ago, and ive been so happy with it since.

The surface did dull a bit but now pleasure is deeper in and fuller? Takes a little more effort to get off but when i do it feels more intense?

Its def a hard core body mod, and i dont think its ok to do to babies, but having the choice later i think is fine.

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Being born and raised in Europe where it is not a widespread practice, I am uncircumcised. My status is therefore quite "normal". However, personally, having a foreskin that covers the entire glans, I would prefer to have less coverage. So I would not like to be circumcised (although I'm not against), but rather I would like to have a short foreskin so that my glans were always partly visible. For this reason, sometimes, I leave my foreskin retracted with the glans (continually) exposed.
Is this just for looks or what? I'm just curious since I've been cut from birth and haven't ever experienced foreskin.

Reactions: Sammerstheman

Sammerstheman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Is this just for looks or what? I'm just curious since I've been cut from birth and haven't ever experienced foreskin.

For me when i tried to keep it back it was to try and look like all the other guys in the locker room, and personally i thought it looked a little hotter in the mirror lol

Reactions: aldawg

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For me when i tried to keep it back it was to try and look like all the other guys in the locker room, and personally i thought it looked a little hotter in the mirror lol
My experience is just the opposite. Almost everyone here in the South is circumcised, and I never even saw an uncut cock until I was in my 40's. I guess because they're different for me, I've always been jealous and infatuated with guys that are uncut. Had the opportunity to play with one in the steam room at my gym last night and loved it. I guess it all depends on your point of reference!

My experience is just the opposite. Almost everyone here in the South is circumcised, and I never even saw an uncut cock until I was in my 40's. I guess because they're different for me, I've always been jealous and infatuated with guys that are uncut. Had the opportunity to play with one in the steam room at my gym last night and loved it. I guess it all depends on your point of reference!
Almost everybody everywhere in the US. I think Louisiana is the most uncut friendly state and it radiates out and gets more circ happy.

California due to diversity of population.

Sammerstheman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

That is interesting, grass is always greener i suppose! Every guy i saw here in the midwest was circumcised except maybe 2 others in my high school class. To me a cut dick with no slack skin seemed hotter haha, the glans on display just looks so overtly sexual to me. Again, grass is always greener lol

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media

As the stats show, the Southern States, with the exception of South Carolina, have always had a circumcision rate much lower than the rest of the Country, Somewhere along the way, the Western States dropped their rates to below the South. In the 1960s, Stats show that the South as a region had an average circumcision rate of 60%. The Northeast and Midwest, at the time, had a 95% rate. If Aldawg never saw an uncut dick, he must have been raised in Atlanta, or so, as it made up mostly of Northern transplants. The huge populations of recent immigrants over the last 25 years of Latins, Asians, etc greatly reduce the overall circumcision rate of Atlanta.

I trust the Statistics over observation.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

You got it right. As already stated, having a foreskin that covers the entire glans, I would prefer to have less coverage: I would like to have a shorter foreskin so that my glans was always partially visible. I affirm this precisely because of the aesthetic aspect that would be better for me...

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As the stats show, the Southern States, with the exception of South Carolina, have always had a circumcision rate much lower than the rest of the Country, Somewhere along the way, the Western States dropped their rates to below the South. In the 1960s, Stats show that the South as a region had an average circumcision rate of 60%. The Northeast and Midwest, at the time, had a 95% rate. If Aldawg never saw an uncut dick, he must have been raised in Atlanta, or so, as it made up mostly of Northern transplants. The huge populations of recent immigrants over the last 25 years of Latins, Asians, etc greatly reduce the overall circumcision rate of Atlanta.

I trust the Statistics over observation.
I was actually raised in midwest GA during elementary years and north GA from then on. I never saw an uncut cock in the locker rooms in school when I was growing up. The schools I attended had a very low percentage of African Americans, and from what I have seen as an adult, most of my black buds around here are uncut, so that probably would make the statistics more in line with what you are quoting. However, I never saw a white, uncut cock in my circle of peers while growing up. Even now, and I'm in my 50's, I have only seen one uncut white cock in my gym locker and steam room....and I've seen a lot.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I was actually raised in midwest GA during elementary years and north GA from then on. I never saw an uncut cock in the locker rooms in school when I was growing up. The schools I attended had a very low percentage of African Americans, and from what I have seen as an adult, most of my black buds around here are uncut, so that probably would make the statistics more in line with what you are quoting. However, I never saw a white, uncut cock in my circle of peers while growing up. Even now, and I'm in my 50's, I have only seen one uncut white cock in my gym locker and steam room....and I've seen a lot.
How odd.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins
D

deleted15807

Wow another thread on circumcision. It's been a few hours so I guess it's appropriate. The world may have urgent problems but none as great as this one.

Wow another thread on circumcision. It's been a few hours so I guess it's appropriate. The world may have urgent problems but none as great as this one.
Man, tell me about it. You probably got sick of waiting for a new one to reply to.

Quicksilver06

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What is your current circumcision status? Are you happy with it? Do all males in your family share the same status. If your uncircumcised do You like it or are you embarrassed? If your uncircumcised do you know why you weren't circumcised? As for me I was circumcised at birth cause my father was. I wish I wasnt circumcised but at least Its high and loose.
I’m from the U.K and uncut.
I want to get cut, purely for looks (cue uproar here) I really just don’t get on with the look of my foreskin and never have.
All blokes in my fam are uncut as far as I’m aware, due to being of British heritage.
I’m not embarrassed by my status, as it’s so common here.

jaybejoe

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m from the U.K and uncut.
I want to get cut, purely for looks (cue uproar here) I really just don’t get on with the look of my foreskin and never have.
All blokes in my fam are uncut as far as I’m aware, due to being of British heritage.
I’m not embarrassed by my status, as it’s so common here.
I was cut because I thought the penis looked better, hated all that ugly foreskin,I believe I am the only one circumcised in our family,I do not regret what I had done eight years ago. Im wish I would have had it done sooner, do not wait have the snip, you will not be sorry.