Circumcision Status Im The Us

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Born in the Midwest where circumcision rate was 95%. I would not want it any other way. I never heard any complaints from my cut brothers, relatives or friends and I only observed one cut guy with frenulum breve . I guess a lot of procedures were done and the doctors were skilled. We were unaware of any problems.....it all worked fine. Everyone that I knew in college was cut including several who had been uncut but required circumcision due to painful phimosis and tearing of the frenulum. Foreskin seems to be the cause Du Jour for some men. Most men just get on with life.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
currently I am circumcised I was uncircumcised until I was 19 then I had it done on my own freewill.only my dad and I were uncut my brother was cut. I got circumcised because I was the only one of my friends that had foreskin every one Else was cut. honestly I could say that sex masturbation and just overall dick health was better uncut. I was left uncut I guess cause my dad was I an cut now can't go back

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was actually raised in midwest GA during elementary years and north GA from then on. I never saw an uncut cock in the locker rooms in school when I was growing up. The schools I attended had a very low percentage of African Americans, and from what I have seen as an adult, most of my black buds around here are uncut, so that probably would make the statistics more in line with what you are quoting. However, I never saw a white, uncut cock in my circle of peers while growing up. Even now, and I'm in my 50's, I have only seen one uncut white cock in my gym locker and steam room....and I've seen a lot.

I had a similar experience growing up. My black friends were about 1/3 uncut and the rest cut (born in the late 1960s), but I didn’t see a white guy my age who was uncut until I was in my mid-teens and saw one guy at a Boy Scout camp.

And then I saw a few guys my age who were uncut at college or in graduate school, but still most were either black, foreign exchange students, or the sons of first-generation European immigrants.

Interestingly, the bulk of the uncut black guys were from what sociologists call the Black Belt, where freed slaves lived after the Emancipation Proclamation and the Civil War—a semicircular geographic area stretching from Maryland down the coasts of the Carolinas, through Georgia, and around to the Mississippi Delta.

And about half the black guys from Texas.

NCbear (who learned, years after high school, that one white friend hadn’t been circumcised; in PE classes, we had always been encouraged only to change our outer clothes, not our underwear, and we didn’t have time for showers afterward—I only saw a lot of cocks growing up because I went several summers to a Boy Scout camp with open showers and several other summers to programs for academically gifted kids at universities across the state; others saw a lot of cocks because they were on either the football or basketball team [the soccer team didn’t have access to the football showers after practices or games])

Pumpme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never seen a uncut IRL, only pics. Never been with as anyone that preferred uncut either. Most people have told me they wouldn't be with anyone that was uncut. But I guess it's the time I was born and the attitude of where I live. It is only now that kids are not being cut at birth.... at least that's what I'm hearing.

P51Geo1980

Sexy Member
Media
What is your current circumcision status?

I’m circumcised and had it done when I was 33. I did it for a number of reasons - I prefer the way it looks with the glans exposed, I didn’t like how the foreskin moved around when having sex, and I hated being the odd man out. My family immigrated to the US when I was a baby and my folks didn’t know it was so common here. In talking with my dad a few years ago, he said they would have don’t it at that point but didn’t know until my brother was born that most males here are circumcised. They chose to have him done after talking with friends and seeing all the other parents having their sons done when my mom was in the hospital to give him birth.

Are you happy with it?

Yes, quite satisfied with it.

Do all males in your family share the same status.

Yes, my brother was RICd, my dad chose to have himself done as an adult about 10 years ago. Never asked him why but found out he was when my folks were here visiting and I saw him nude while he was changing after a swim.