Circumcision status of your friends

aussienick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wondering if you know the circumcision status of most of your friends? Are most cut or uncut?

I saw most of my good mates naked in the sports showers at school and they were 50/50. I always found it interesting to discover their status and kept a mental note.

Do you like finding out? If so, how do you do it?

CuriousTom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to enjoy the locker room for the same reason. Felt an unspoken bond with the other uncut guys.

Most Aussie guys at the time seemed to be circumcised. I was at high school in the 80s. We never really talked about it, but I can still remember the status of my friends to this day.

Pharmd89

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most all of my friends, roommates, etc were all cut. I grew up in Appalachia. But me and my cousins were all uncut. I’ve never seen theirs, but we’ve talked about it. One cousin though I have seen and we both have long foreskin that over hangs.

D

deleted645791

As far as I know, all my friends are cut like me and I only have ever noticed uncut guys in the locker room who are younger than my generation, rarely my age or older.

I only knew one guy who wasn't cut back in college. I lived with a bunch of savage dudes, so we were always pranking each other, so getting flashed or pantsed would happen, and once it was known he wasn't cut, he ended up with a lot of terrible nicknames like "dick cheese" and "anteater". He had a lot of foreskin, which the guys thought was hilarious, and I remember feeling very envious the first time I saw it. But obviously I didn't tell him that but rather joined in the teasing instead.

CuriousAustralian

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Nick,
About 80% uncut to 20% cut
There's always a thrill about finding out someone's status.
Some I've seen in the showers, some have shown me their nudes and others have offered their status when they've outright asked mine.

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In college, my freshman year had a last minute change in my decision of where to attend. As a result, I was assigned a roommate who was an immigrant from Poland. He was a nice guy, but he was a bit over bearing and needy of my time. He had the first uncut cock I had ever seen. Having gone to a high school in the states, he had certainly seen plenty of cut cocks, but I remember being a bit fascinated to catch some glimpses of him when changing.
That's funny. The only other uncut guy besides my brother and I at our swim club was a Polish kid who barely spoke any English. He was getting ragged on too and had no idea what they were saying.

Jason4321

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most of my friends who I have seen have been cut. Small ones and long ones, fat ones and skinny ones.. Not many uncut friends but the ones that are, are younger. I get off on knowing my friends size and stats. I wish I had more friends that like to show off their dicks.

playklax01

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm cut and love being cut. My brothers are also cut. My dad was not however. He told us a long while ago that he had problems (not sure what exactly) with his uncut member and didn't want us to have the same issues. I have 3 friends who are uncut, and they prefers that on others. (Yes, we talk about this stuff lol, all gay guys). But I have another friend who beats around the bush and won't answer the question properly. No idea what he's afraid of, it's no big deal, and he's not a prude so I don't think I'm overstepping. Apropos, I'd be like "I assume you're cut, right?" and he answers something completely different. idk...maybe he's embarrassed or something?

D

deleted1168963

Wondering if you know the circumcision status of most of your friends? Are most cut or uncut?

I saw most of my good mates naked in the sports showers at school and they were 50/50. I always found it interesting to discover their status and kept a mental note.

Do you like finding out? If so, how do you do it?
I was in Canada helping my parents out with their new house. I took off a semester from college and busted my ass siding roofing etc when I made friends with a farmers college age son. We went to the beach with his gf and a blind date he hooked me up with. We drank shots and beer and we all got wasted. We ended up skinny dipping and I noticed that his dick (longer than mine but a lot skinnier) was uncut. Neither of the gals had seen a cut dick before they saw mine. Sarah (my date) had never seen a dick as thick as mine (she was only 19) and we had Oliver plenty of fun together. Even my friends gf held and examined my cut fatty, I would say I was jealous of my friends 8”. Something about long (even skinny) dicks. Turns out most young Canadians around here were uncut.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
n the netherlands (europe) most guys are uncut. Men that are cut is mostly for religious reasons. Is that also the case in the us? For there are much more cut men.

In the US it isn't really done for religious reasons in most cases, its more like a style or having a kid that has a penis that is similar to the father. I'm uncircumcised probably only because my father is uncircumcised. Circumcision isn't a part of Christianity, which is the predominant religion in the US, so its done more because fathers want their kids to be like them, and those fathers were only circumcised to be more like their fathers who probably had less access to soap and running water. It's becoming less common in the US to circumcise newborns. For boys born today there is only about a 50% chance they will be circumcised, compared to about 80% 30 years ago.

James Bell

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a sea of foreskin in the UK, I love being cut for all to see in the showers. Probably sounds odd, but I really feel like I'm in a club, being cut in this country and feel a bond with others like me.
Growing up in England in the 80's I was one of five cut boys in a class of 28. I always enjoyed flaunting my bare bell-end even though people joked about my lack of foreskin.
The exception was the local rugby club where about half the lads were circumcised. Don't know why except that their dads were all cut.
Either way, being in a circumcised minority did form a bond between me and my cut mates.

James Bell

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Growing up in the UK in the 1980s I was one of five cut lads in a class of 28. We all got teased because of our lack of skin.It was different in our local rugby club where most of the boys were cut, perhaps because their dads had been done.We had a pro-circ GP in our town, which may have helped matters.

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think any of my current group of friends are circumcised, it's fairly uncommon in the UK. Thinking back to when I worked in an office and many of us would play football or use gym at lunchtimes, I don't recall any being cut, and that's a group of 30 or more.

It came up in conversation at the pub one night, can't recall how or why, but I did say I was circumcised and I was the only one out of 5 of us. At least 2 of them would have seen me naked at the gym, and they were surprised, they clearly hadn't noticed.