Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wondering if you know the circumcision status of most of your friends? Are most cut or uncut?

I saw most of my good mates naked in the sports showers at school and they were 50/50. I always found it interesting to discover their status and kept a mental note.

Do you like finding out? If so, how do you do it?
Literally only one of my friends is cut (thankfully) and it was done for medical reasons. I guess it really different over here in the uk but I hate that other cultures think it’s necessary to cut off a piece of skin that is natural and should be there, I liken it to cutting an eye lid off, would you do that? No! If it wasn’t supposed to be there, it wouldn’t be there

Reactions: TinyPrincess

Stjamesmax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In Britain the press and politicians, under the influence of the do good , interfere in everything bodies have been campaigning relentlessly against FGM. Female Genital Mutilation. The practice is common amongst many African cultures/religions and has been so since time immemorial.

It is now illegal in Britain as mutilation against a person who has no say in their physical change.

I wrote to a noted British daily newspaper making the point that if the law applies to women it must apply to men as championed by another, interfere in everything body, the equality lobby.

If it is illegal to "circumcise" a woman's clitoris regardless of the families cultural/religious or personal choice beliefs, it must also be true of a mans penis regardless of religious/cultural or personal choice beliefs

Jews and Moslems should no longer be able to circumcise boys if we respect equality, no matter (as with the African cultures) that these religions have been doing it forever.
What works for one must work for another in a democracy.
Of course the political cretins who cave nowadays to any press campaign for personal gain and recognition would never, ever, take on the Jewish or Moslem community on this fearing the response but they are happy for the sake of cheap popularity points to ignore those points but instead persecute the culture/religious beliefs of a group with little or no political clout or way of defending themselves.

I believe male circumcision, unless medically necessary, is a mutilation of those unable to participate in the decision to remove part of their body.

However, if, for ancient cultural and religious beliefs such mutilation is allowed then it should be allowed for both sexes and the Africans allowed the freedom of the Jewish and Moslem communities and no one should interfere. They do so at their peril. Imagine if 50% of the worlds circumcised men took a class action law suit against being mutilated and deprived of a body part without consent what the consequences would be!

Many men are happily circumcised, however, many might also have liked choice regardless of parents cultural or religious beliefs.

For me I say stay out of the ancient cultural and religious practices of communities unless you intend to make it the same for males and females alike

AdamFin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My experience is midatlantic US mostky. In locker room I think vast majority of under 60 guys are cut. Older guys tend not to be.

Because an uncut dude may be swinging with his skin retracted after he has showered,etc. I may mistake some uncut for cut.

Among my friends, a demographic I am more certain of, few are uncut.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm in the US and am uncut. The vast majority of guys in my age range seem to be cut. I've determined this based on time in locker rooms, the jokes people make (also the jokes in TV shows and movies). A group of my friends were talking about how one of us was going to have a kid and he was going to have him circumcised because he's jewish, wanted his son to be like him, and I guess its just his preference. Another friend started talking about how it was a horrible thing to do to a kid. It led to a conversation in which we all stated our circumcision status. Out of the 7 or 8 of us I was the only one with a foreskin (or at least who was honest about it), including the guy who was so opposed to circumcision.

Reactions: Uncutcuboh

DavidCAHD

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm that one perverted homo that asks everyone. In my personal experience, about 80% of the guys I've asked or been with have been circumcised. The other 20% are uncut, and from what I've gathered they wouldn't have it any other way. Keep in mind tho, I'm in California, and the uncut population has been mostly hispanic.

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most of my friends uncircumcised however now their penis head remains exposed like cut guy because of the highly active sex life and its a common status among 50% of uncut men. even for last 5 years my glans also remains exposed like cut guys.it depends on your sex drive and type of foreskin you have

Last edited:

goforit51

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Portland i Oregon (Oregon, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Growing up in the 60's and having open showers in school, it was easy to determine who was cut and not cut. Physical Education class of 30 all cut but about 4. The cut rate in Northern Oregon is still high. i was one of those uncut. Got my self cut high and tight when in college. As far as I am concerned getting Circumcised high and tight was one of the best things I did. Sex is still great.
I love the look and feel. I ask ladies that I am with of their preference, and they have all told me they prefer the Circumcised cock.

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Growing up in the 60's and having open showers in school, it was easy to determine who was cut and not cut. Physical Education class of 30 all cut but about 4. The cut rate in Northern Oregon is still high. i was one of those uncut. Got my self cut high and tight when in college. As far as I am concerned getting Circumcised high and tight was one of the best things I did. Sex is still great.
I love the look and feel. I ask ladies that I am with of their preference, and they have all told me they prefer the Circumcised cock.

Yes look is preference matter because my partner loves to play with my foreskin but she like the look of my penis with exposed head. as i mentioned i am uncut but its been more than 5 years i mostly leave my glans exposed like cut men and sometimes roll it forward. here is a couple of pic
523390-1479241036-a13da2f68ac068bea093601c45cc4852.jpg
613946-1496541965-49253834026b19d33766685200ccad8b.jpg
580304-1489580419-6a25386266c5763023330d99efcb1348.jpg

Saw your pics and liked it

Last edited:

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pretty much all cut. Buddies who were born outside the US that I've seen in the locker room have been uncut, but that's it.

Most of my close friends are uncut like me but i have seen many cut guys in school urinal and during physical exam.i still remember during our sex education period one boy who was taken as demo body was circumcised.one friend who was uncut like us till 7th standard and in 8th standard we saw his cock with exposed glans in locker room then he explained that he was circumcised 6 months back as his parents took this decision. then we all check his tool very closely to feel the change.

Reactions: orangeC

Cooloakvilleguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Grew up in the Ottawa, Ontario area and it was, I’d say 50/50. Most of the French guys in High school were uncut with the English guys being cut (me being one of them). I played hockey in Alberta and BC and I’d say it was more like 75% cut

Uncutcuboh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Most of my friends whose cocks I've seen have been circumcised. Opposite though for me and most of the guys in my family. Most guys I've seen in locker rooms are cut, and I've caught myself doing a double-take when that rare uncut one strolls by.

williamkony

Legendary Member
Media
I would say about 20% of guys at my gym in Britain are cut. I like cut.
I would say that's about right. I gym and swim and see many cut guys. Living in London I expect there are more Muslim guys that are circumcised. Outside of London i think the circumcised guys might be less?

Reactions: knowmore123

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say that's about right. I gym and swim and see many cut guys. Living in London I expect there are more Muslim guys that are circumcised. Outside of London i think the circumcised guys might be less?

Actually you will get fair amount of circumcised men everywhere, Muslim community is spread all across the world and by the age of 12 all Muslim boys get circumcised for sure because of their religious mandate. Rest men also get circumcised due to health matters, sexual preference and medical trend of circumcision in countries like america. In Asian countries, gulf, middle east and US there is a good population of circumcised men however still all over the world ratio of uncut males are nearly 70%