Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I know the ‘status’ of most of my close friends, I can only think of one who is circumcised, not that I’ve really counted but I’d say that puts the figure well below 5%.

I guess I know through a combination of talking about it with friends, seeing each other naked at the gym/pool, showering in communal showers gym/hostel/sports etc, plus seeing loads of dick’s while pissing.

From the only time we all compared, about 15 years ago, they are all uncut.

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Finished training recently and got to have plenty of looks in the showers and out of 50 guys aged 19-40 only four were cut, was pretty surprised
Would the rate of cut increase in the 40+ category, given circ was more popular in Australia, way back when?

LondonCutguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Myself and one other lad were cut in school showers. We were both teased about having no skin.
In a sea of foreskin in the UK, I love being cut for all to see in the showers. Probably sounds odd, but I really feel like I'm in a club, being cut in this country and feel a bond with others like me.

gafa2004

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have two friends that are uncut, the rest are cut. This was not learned through conversation, but rather gym showers, skinny dipping, hot tub, changing, etc. Most of my male friends are straight (truly straight). Nudity does not have to be a sexual experience. From my observations, straight guys are curious about what other guys are packing.

James Bell

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a sea of foreskin in the UK, I love being cut for all to see in the showers. Probably sounds odd, but I really feel like I'm in a club, being cut in this country and feel a bond with others like me.
Growing up in England in the 80's I was one of five cut boys in a class of 28. I always enjoyed flaunting my bare bell-end even though people joked about my lack of foreskin.
The exception was the local rugby club where about half the lads were circumcised. Don't know why except that their dads were all cut.
Either way, being in a circumcised minority did form a bond between me and my cut mates.

uc7dad

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Growing up in England in the 80's I was one of five cut boys in a class of 28. I always enjoyed flaunting my bare bell-end even though people joked about my lack of foreskin.
The exception was the local rugby club where about half the lads were circumcised. Don't know why except that their dads were all cut.
Either way, being in a circumcised minority did form a bond between me and my cut mates.
opposite here..bonded with uc mates

D

deleted1124838

I'm not sure why, sounds pretty standard for Queenslanders of that age group.

Be the same here in New Zealand. Basically under 35 almost everyone is uncut. 50-60 50/50 and above that all cut. So which side of odd one out depends upon your age.